Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter will correct the typos

A senior law enforcement source told PIX11 News that Isaac, 25, was fatally shot in the temple with a Glock, before noting that Heuermann had an arsenal of 283 weapons, with a Glock included in his stockpile.

Heuermann has not been charged in the Andre Isaac case, and he’s pleaded not guilty to the murders of three women who were found wrapped in camouflage burlap in Gilgo Beach in 2010. He’s the prime suspect in a fourth murder there.

Isaac’s mother, who’s been waiting for answers in her son’s murder for 20-plus years, said she was giving the Gilgo Beach Task Force some time before she reached out.

“I was trying to wait until they got in touch with me,” Kim Jordan, Isaac’s mother, said. “Because I know everything’s in an uproar right now.”

Last edited:
and in light of the low numbers, I will post this photo I found on Google Street View (if not allowed since I have no idea if it pertains to RH or not, please feel free to delete.) The symbol on the side is the Chevy emblem for off-road vehicle. I tried to look at RH's black Avalanche but did not see a matching symbol.

I have no problem with her enjoying it, as long as she is not hurting others.

I think she is quite credible. And she enjoys the spotlight. It's not one or the other.
Her reports do seem to give us some insight into his personality.

I wonder how many other SWs he perhaps scared off by too much talk of LISK?

I’m sorry if this not the right place to ask but
I was just watching this interview and around 9 min they talk about Shannan Gilbert and Nikki says Rex believed Shannan was connected. Do you guys think that means anything?
Kudos to this woman for putting herself out there giving a face and voice to all SW’s. She is reaching a wide audience, humanizing a business many repeatedly choose to dehumanize ( men and women alike). She has a great overall message.
Do I think she met Rex ? Yes. My business involves architects/construction/real estate etc on a national scale. IME Imo I can totally image meeting Rex at a networking event and him introducing himself exactly as she said he introduced himself. Firm handshake/ saying “Rex” - not my name is Rex. Just looking at her, towering over her and then saying -Rex. Semi charming, projecting confidence real or not. He was “networking” with her. Totally gaming her, trying to get her to do his bidding - Bring her back to his house.
Many have said she embellished bc her story changes every time she tells it. I think she could be embellishing, but to me the changes make it more real.
In retelling a story I am often visually revisiting the event in my mind and I may include different details from time to time. Not really contradictory details just different recall. I think if it’s the same exact story time to time, it’s rehearsed and less believable. All my opinion.
I don’t sense he kills them at his house. He brings them there maybe to lull them into a false sense of security. Look at me regular family guy. Once he has their trust over a time or two it’s a different story. He flips the switch and he gets to see the fear betrayal terror etc he is looking for in the eyes of his victims. Their utter helplessness.
He views them as less than, weak and disposable. All things I imagine he feels deep down locked away about himself.
I think she is smart, well spoken and seems to read people really well. She feels her instincts kept her alive and I don’t doubt it. And most likely more than once.
I totally love to see that she is flourishing and taking control of her own destiny.
As far as the part he brings up in dinner conversation about how the bodies were dumped -
He gave two scenarios - a guy in rubber suit with a camo bag walking thru the reeds. Or
he suggests it could be a police car pulled over - an orange cone put out in the street and the lights flashing then the person throwing the bodies in to the reeds.
It actually could be a combo.
An avalanche looks nothing like a patrol car. But did he have access to a sedan type auto back in the day ? A flashing light stuck on the roof etc. dressed in those rubber waders / his duck hunting suit? Wading into the reeds with a body to dump ?
I am glad I took the time to listen. She said she will be meeting with the Suffolk PD.
JMO

and in light of the low numbers, I will post this photo I found on Google Street View (if not allowed since I have no idea if it pertains to RH or not, please feel free to delete.) The symbol on the side is the Chevy emblem for off-road vehicle. I tried to look at RH's black Avalanche but did not see a matching symbol.

A guy in a blue shirt and blue hat of some kind. At first it looked like he had a beard, but now not so sure. His face is blurred, the hair color looks about the same - medium brown. Was it ever reported how many Chevy Avalanche trucks were owned by people on Long Island? Are those the stats you posted above?

Is that some kind of dent on the side panel just behind the gas cap area?

Last edited:
A guy in a blue shirt and blue hat of some kind. At first it looked like he had a beard, but now not so sure. His face is blurred, the hair color looks about the same - medium brown. Was it ever reported how many Chevy Avalanche trucks were owned by people on Long Island? Are those the stats you posted above?
As I understand the stats, they are the entire sales in the USA, and of course in Canada a couple of years in two upper lines. To me, those look like incredibly low sales numbers, making the vehicle rare on the roads.

As I understand the stats, they are the entire sales in the USA, and of course in Canada a couple of years in two upper lines. To me, those look like incredibly low sales numbers, making the vehicle rare on the roads.

That's what I was thinking. It seems unlikely there would be many on LI.

ETA: I just checked photos of his Avalanche and it doesn't look the same. It has some kind of handle things on the cab, different door handles, etc.

It also needs to have those slanted triangular things on the back of the cab on each side. Sorry for the bad description, I'm not proficient at describing truck styles.

NYPICHPDPICT000014052734-2.jpg

ETA: I just checked photos of his Avalanche and it doesn't look the same. It has some kind of handle things on the cab, different door handles, etc.

It also needs to have those slanted triangular things on the back of the cab on each side. Sorry for the bad description, I'm not proficient at describing truck styles.

Yes. And it was first generation, which narrows it down. And the registered owner over 6' tall narrows it more. LI is huge and has a high population, but even without that SE Nassau "box" they have a pretty small group.

I looked and looked for that and didn't find it. I agree with you. It's not the same truck. So glad now I didn't take the time to follow it all the way down the road. Truck and off-road people will know if those triangular things just behind the cab is a system for a "roll bar" or something similar.

Yes. And it was first generation, which narrows it down. And the registered owner over 6' tall narrows it more. LI is huge and has a high population, but even without that SE Nassau "box" they have a pretty small group.
now, wasn't it the green one that was "first generation" the one recovered in South Carolina? The black one was a newer model, right?

Heuermann's has a lot more chrome -- door handles, hub caps, It has "Avalanche" in chrome on the side. Of course, we're looking at different sides of the two vehicles, so who knows? Also RH's has a rack on top and "roll bars" for want of a better description.

Deleted by me. There's no way to delete a post, so if someone changes their mind about something they posted or they double post by accident, most people will edit the post and replace it with dbm or something similar. Edit window is an hour, so anything older than that is there for good, unless it's removed by a moderator. Welcome to Websleuths! Below is a post with more handy abbreviations, some more commonly used than others. Each thread also tends to develop its own abbreviations, especially for key players in the case (victims, suspects, family, witnesses, law enforcement, lawyers, etc.)

I have to write DBM when I accidentally hit the reply button! LOL

Many have said she embellished bc her story changes every time she tells it. I think she could be embellishing, but to me the changes make it more real.
In retelling a story I am often visually revisiting the event in my mind and I may include different details from time to time. Not really contradictory details just different recall. I think if it’s the same exact story time to time, it’s rehearsed and less believable. All my opinion. I think she is smart, well spoken and seems to read people really well. She feels her instincts kept her alive and I don’t doubt it. And most likely more than once.
I totally love to see that she is flourishing and taking control of her own destiny.
As far as the part he brings up in dinner conversation about how the bodies were dumped -
He gave two scenarios - a guy in rubber suit with a camo bag walking thru the reeds. Or
he suggests it could be a police car pulled over - an orange cone put out in the street and the lights flashing then the person throwing the bodies in to the reeds.
It actually could be a combo.
An avalanche looks nothing like a patrol car. But did he have access to a sedan type auto back in the day ? A flashing light stuck on the roof etc. dressed in those rubber waders / his duck hunting suit? Wading into the reeds with a body to dump ?
I am glad I took the time to listen. She said she will be meeting with the Suffolk PD.
JMO
I agree with you about the memory. Something you don't think about for awhile sort of eddys into the back of your mind. Then, when that memory is jarred, it comes out in parts. As it swirls around in your head, it becomes more complete. Discussion with others and reminders from them also help gel your own memories. Even those of us with great memories rarely have complete recall, so the memories do come out differently in conversations that are different, or that come at something at a different angle.

About the Avalanche not looking like a police vehicle -- no, but if "official" looking cones are out, and a big black maybe government vehicle is parked there with a guy behind the wheel - maybe with a clipboard . . . don't think traffic is moving too quickly for any, or many drivers to even wonder? I'd bet it would register with only a tiny percentage of drivers.

Wouldn't it be interesting if among the items taken from the house were flashing lights to resemble those on LE's vehicles.

a guy in rubber suit with a camo bag walking thru the reeds.
Isn't this interesting? Weren't the Gilgo4 just dumped at the side of the road? no need to walk through the reeds. Police car fits better here, don't you think?

Now, maybe with Shannen. But she wasn't found in a camo bag was she? Remember, until after RH's arrest we though the women were wrapped in burlap. We had no idea about the duck hunting camo burlap . . .

So, I wonder WHERE he walked through the reeds with a body in a camo bag? and how many times?

@tararosenblum

In my jailhouse interview with Sheriff Toulon yesterday, he revealed alleged serial killer Rex Heuermann has had two visitors - his lawyer and an unidentified man, who is not a relative. He also meets weekly w/ Catholic clergy.
More details tonight at 5pm on News 12

[BBM]
Hmmmmmmm (TY for sharing this) I wonder if it's something as the person being an associate or paralegal of the lawyer. It's hard to tell from the quote if the unidentified man came with they atty, or on his own.

Her retelling of events does seem to include more and more details as time goes on. Curious that she now says that RH mentioned a hammer. I suspect the next time we hear from her she will say that he mentioned a " cabinet maker's hammer ".

All JMO
That's usually a tell tale sign. Kind of like Gus Coletti. It's not always nefarious or malicious but the end result is always the same: it calls the reliability into question

jmo

Actually, some do. Because then they maintain the feeling of control. Some guys, the moment they're not in control, they plan their out. They're not interested in making their way through the courts, or making a life for themselves in prison. Often, these are the offenders who have imprisoned others and enjoyed that feeling of total control, life or death, over their victims. Think Epstein, think Ariel Castro.

MOO

And, he looked shell shocked and defeated when we last saw him.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member