Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Once backed into a corner with no way out some choose suicide. Fotis Dulos was one who killed himself just before a hearing that was going to revoke his bail and put him back in jail. He knew he was never going to get out even though he had not yet been convicted. ( He tragically murdered his wife Jennifer in CT).
If RH is seeing clergy ( eye roll) it may be he was raised Catholic and he still believes bits and pieces of the religion and wants to do confession/ make things “right” before he kills himself. Most of the people I know that are Catholic are “ cafeteria” Catholics. They choose what to believe off the “menu” that suits their lifestyle. JMO
i don't see him as a suicide candidate at all.
This boy likes himself and he likes indulging himself..

and in light of the low numbers, I will post this photo I found on Google Street View (if not allowed since I have no idea if it pertains to RH or not, please feel free to delete.) The symbol on the side is the Chevy emblem for off-road vehicle. I tried to look at RH's black Avalanche but did not see a matching symbol.

The green 2002 vehicle that the warrant was executed on apparently had some sort of special marker as well. IIRC it was in the back on that model.

jmo

Yes. And it was first generation, which narrows it down. And the registered owner over 6' tall narrows it more. LI is huge and has a high population, but even without that SE Nassau "box" they have a pretty small group.
Yes, and green is not the most popular color for trucks. I live in a highly populated area and drive daily for my job. I mostly see black, white, silver and red but very rarely do I see dark green pickup trucks- unless they are for schools or parks and recreation and occasionally landscapers.

I’m glad you posted this. I just finished reading it off this site and came to see if anyone put it on here yet. I’m super curious as to who the second visitor was!

My gut tells me the phone calls he’s making daily are to his lawyer and also his family. I have a feeling Asa and/or the kids still speak with him frequently.

Yes, and green is not the most popular color for trucks. I live in a highly populated area and drive daily for my job. I mostly see black, white, silver and red but very rarely do I see dark green pickup trucks- unless they are for schools or parks and recreation and occasionally landscapers.
Look what you just did. Explained the choice of the green color. He had worked at Jones Beach, so would be very aware that anyone seeing a green truck might associate it with Parks and Rec . . . and for a long time lots of people thought LISK was a landscaper.

In my area, green trucks are Forest Service

I agree with you about the memory. Something you don't think about for awhile sort of eddys into the back of your mind. Then, when that memory is jarred, it comes out in parts. As it swirls around in your head, it becomes more complete. Discussion with others and reminders from them also help gel your own memories. Even those of us with great memories rarely have complete recall, so the memories do come out differently in conversations that are different, or that come at something at a different angle.

About the Avalanche not looking like a police vehicle -- no, but if "official" looking cones are out, and a big black maybe government vehicle is parked there with a guy behind the wheel - maybe with a clipboard . . . don't think traffic is moving too quickly for any, or many drivers to even wonder? I'd bet it would register with only a tiny percentage of drivers.

Wouldn't it be interesting if among the items taken from the house were flashing lights to resemble those on LE's vehicles.

a guy in rubber suit with a camo bag walking thru the reeds.
Isn't this interesting? Weren't the Gilgo4 just dumped at the side of the road? no need to walk through the reeds. Police car fits better here, don't you think?

Now, maybe with Shannen. But she wasn't found in a camo bag was she? Remember, until after RH's arrest we though the women were wrapped in burlap. We had no idea about the duck hunting camo burlap . . .

So, I wonder WHERE he walked through the reeds with a body in a camo bag? and how many times?
The Gilgo 4 were not dumped at the side of the road. They were about 100 feet off the road and each victim was about 50 feet apart.

Look what you just did. Explained the choice of the green color. He had worked at Jones Beach, so would be very aware that anyone seeing a green truck might associate it with Parks and Rec . . . and for a long time lots of people thought LISK was a landscaper.

In my area, green trucks are Forest Service
Yes, while driving today, I thought how he could have chosen green for that very reason. I also noticed the rubber made-type container that one of the victim’s torsos was found in was also green. I wonder if in the searches LE found green containers.

Last edited:
I’m glad you posted this. I just finished reading it off this site and came to see if anyone put it on here yet. I’m super curious as to who the second visitor was!

My gut tells me the phone calls he’s making daily are to his lawyer and also his family. I have a feeling Asa and/or the kids still speak with him frequently.
I’m also curious. It may be a stretch, but maybe it’s someone who knew about his crimes or was complicit. Just spitballing. Due to how quickly Asa filed for divorce, and the fact that she’s going through cancer treatment, I find it hard to believe she’d want to talk to him. He’s basically blown up her life and their family’s life.

I'd love to see RH’s woodworking projects. The woodworking is probably on par with his home repairs.
The bench in front of the house looks like it may have been hand crafted, maybe by RH or his father. I noticed the details in one of the photos that was released by MSM when AE and the children first returned to the home. It looked very well made.

Last edited:
The Gilgo 4 were not dumped at the side of the road. They were about 100 feet off the road and each victim was about 50 feet apart.
They had been placed roughly 10 yards from Ocean Parkway

The Gilgo 4 were ~30ft from the roadside, and approximately 500ft apart from each other.

Yes, while driving today, I thought how he could have chosen green for that very reason. I also noticed the rubber made-type container that one of the victim’s torsos was found in was also green. I wonder if in the searches LE found green containers.
There was a green tote you could see a part of in the photos Asa's attorney released. It was in the top corner of the garage photo. I zoomed and compared to the tote Peaches was found in, but it appeared to have different structure in the handle area.

There was a green tote you could see a part of in the photos Asa's attorney released. It was in the top corner of the garage photo. I zoomed and compared to the tote Peaches was found in, but it appeared to have different structure in the handle area.
I noticed the container Peaches was in seemed to have an off brand sticker on it. I thought I should look for a similar sticker on the one in the released photos. Either I forgot to do it or couldn’t see a sticker on the one in the pics.

Hotel room is interesting.. wonder whether he held leases on any motel rooms ?

(Thanks for the kind words @kittythehare.)

Ok, jumping off this, but can not get sucked back in right now lol for own mental health and sleep needs, so last thoughts for now.

We wonder where they were killed, and with his access to properties....

I think some sex workers have their motels of choices, regular places they take their johns that rent by the hour.

So, would he have gone to different motels with different victims? I’m guessing he would want to have control over the place, somewhere he chooses, maybe with more privacy and a way he can get their bodies out without being seen.

So, say he said “let’s go to this nicer hotel I’ve booked”, as opposed to an hourly motel, those may have interior lobbies, so maaaaybe if he used a nicer hotel, he could be in the room waiting for them, then the girl could go up to the room, and after they were killed, their small statures aided in him being able to remove them via luggage without garnering attention.

Or maybe he had a regular place, a motel, that faces an uninhabited area like a lot, or field, or is in a corner without much visibility, where he can carry their bodies out unseen to put put them in his vehicle.

So maybe he did have some kind of regular place, rental, he used specifically for this purpose. Maybe they were all taken to and killed in the same place. It seems like a possible gamble for him to go to different random places the girls would choose with which he was not familiar and not be able to have full control and privacy.

Maybe he rented an apartment. I’m thinking he would need a private place where screams, moans, cries couldn’t be heard. They could have been gagged, but still...I’m guessing he went somewhere that offered maximum privacy.

Last edited:
(Thanks for the kind words @kittythehare.)

Ok, jumping off this, but can not get sucked back in right now lol for own mental health and sleep needs, so last thoughts for now.

We wonder where they were killed, and with his access to properties....

I think some sex workers have their motels of choices, regular places they take their johns that rent by the hour.

So, would he have gone to different motels with different victims? I’m guessing he would want to have control over the place, somewhere he chooses, maybe with more privacy and a way he can get their bodies out without being seen.

So, say he said “let’s go to this nicer hotel I’ve booked”, as opposed to an hourly motel, those may have interior lobbies, so maaaaybe if he used a nicer hotel, he could be there waiting for them, they could go up to the room, and their small statures aided in him being able to remove them via luggage without garnering attention.

Or maybe he had a regular place, a motel, that faces an area, or is in a corner without much visibility, where he can carry their bodies out to put put them in his vehicle.

So maybe he did have some kind of regular place, rental, he used specifically for this purpose. Maybe they were taken to and killed in the same place. It seems like a possible gamble for him to go to random places with which he was not familiar and not be able to have full control and privacy.

Maybe he rented an apartment.
could well, be.
For cash.
i have a feeling he used 'equipment' too though, need to see his Amazon list if purchased online.
Depending upon whether the imaginary equipment would require electrical power might give us a clue as to whether it's on the grid or vacant..

Go to sleep now, it won't be solved in a day ..
I find I'm rushing too much here too but there are endless themes, all weaving their own significant narratives and notions, it's utterly fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold