Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WITNESS 1 refers to the person walking their dog on Halsey Manor Rd in Manorville who called 911 to report JT's partial remains.

WITNESS 2 is the classmate of VH whose family was on vacation in Vermont with AE.

WITNESS 3 is the unnamed female living with RH for some time but left his residence approximately 2 months prior to the disappearance of SC.
Thank you! I couldn’t bring myself to read the details yet and am going on Tierney and other media reports that read out parts of the bail document.

Video Michael Brown says his client is adamant about his innocence.
Well that ends that, eh?

Any body language experts here? /s

"During his court appearance, Heuermann appeared to nod along when the prosecution read out an excerpt from his list that suggested he should “‘hit [the victim] harder next time.’”

I think, he will write a book. Expressing himself in writing seems to be important to him. He could learn a little spelling beforehand (if he can't even write his evil actions like mutilation properly). MOO
His spelling is horrendous. Isn't he left handed? I wonder if he's dyslexic. They usually overcompensate for that lea.rning disability. I've worked with two dyslexic engineers and quickly learned that you have to leave them alone to do it their way. They can't work well with others because they process written information differently. MOO

I read it and wished I hadn't. It sounds like the worst things HR may have done discussed on here without the details of stuff in that document.
I’ve followed this case from the beginning, researched all the gory UID cases and the named cases, looked at the publicly available details and photos, discussed theories, felt all along that Gilgo and Manorville were the work of the same killer or group of killers (like a group that got pleasure out of watching or competing or working in tandem, etc) but what I heard today has made me so distraught. You’d think after all this time discussing and researching the gory outcomes we’d be almost immune to the truth coming out. But these detailed sadistic facts in the planning documents are just too horrifying and sad. I’ve always hoped that the worst things done to these young people was done post mortem.

I’ve followed this case from the beginning, researched all the gory UID cases and the named cases, looked at the publicly available details and photos, discussed theories, felt all along that Gilgo and Manorville were the work of the same killer or group of killers (like a group that got pleasure out of watching or competing or working in tandem, etc) but what I heard today has made me so distraught. You’d think after all this time discussing and researching the gory outcomes we’d be almost immune to the truth coming out. But these detailed sadistic facts in the planning documents are just too horrifying and sad. I’ve always hoped that the worst things done to these young people was done post mortem.
I think there are many of us...out here...who just can't bring ourselves to even read it yet.

I’ve followed this case from the beginning, researched all the gory UID cases and the named cases, looked at the publicly available details and photos, discussed theories, felt all along that Gilgo and Manorville were the work of the same killer or group of killers (like a group that got pleasure out of watching or competing or working in tande, etc) but what I heard today has made me so distraught. You’d think after all this time discussing and researching the gory outcomes we’d be almost immune to the truth coming out. But these detailed sadistic facts in the planning documents are just too horrifying and sad. I’ve always hoped that the worst things done to these young people was done post mortem.

IKWYM. There was always that BDSM-related service that many sex-workers provide. And, there are those who have some kinks and fetishes. However, when we are now faced with the sadistic torture that RH inflicted before, during and after death... it's beyond anything we could have imagined. His planning, his preparations, his hunting, his hideous thrill of torture and death... the truth that's akin to or even beyond hell.

I've felt terrible mentally/emotionally all day but I came to the conclusion he would likely love knowing how his evil actions makes us all feel. I'm sickened by him but I refuse to give his hellish ego another stroke. I don't want him to be satisfied ever again by anything.

ETA: I hope those who truly loved the victims can stay strong.

jmo

Last edited:
IIUC, Jessica suffered 25 sharp force injuries and they were postmortem.

She was already dead, so what was the motivation behind so many sharp force assaults? Rage, anger, hate? If so, against whom? If not, was it unspent excitement? Or, was it more practical - like his detailed written out plans - blows intended for cutting up her body for transportation and disposal?

Amen

IKWYM. There was always that BDSM-related service that many sex-workers provide. And, there are those who have some kinks and fetishes. However, when we are now faced with the sadistic torture that RH inflicted before, during and after death... it's beyond anything we could have imagined. His planning, his preparations, his hunting, his hideous thrill of torture and death... the truth that's akin to or even beyond hell.

I've felt terrible mentally/emotionally all day but I came to the conclusion he would likely love knowing how his evil actions makes us all feel. I'm sickened by him but I refuse to give his hellish ego another stroke. I don't want him to be satisfied ever again by anything.

ETA: I hope those who truly loved the victims can stay strong.

jmo
You nailed everything I am feeling right now, Fredna. Thank you for so eloquently saying what I couldn't find the words to say.

So, is she witness #1 or 2? Because we know there is the female housemate who is #3.

Huh?
So Victoria Heuermann was interviewed before this superseding indictment today?
The family had a heads-up on the investigations of these 2 murder victims, or just Ms. Taylor?
Is that why AE booted out of town?

1717707779675.png
of

I know there are questions regarding his siblings... a nyt article mentioned 2 sisters.Ancestry mentions 2 sisters, one who got married in VT . Other articles only mention one brother.

IF you ever can track RH in the New England states, I would appreciate knowing. thanks
All moo...just a desire to possibly connect him to other cases.

His spelling is horrendous. Isn't he left handed? I wonder if he's dyslexic. They usually overcompensate for that lea.rning disability. I've worked with two dyslexic engineers and quickly learned that you have to leave them alone to do it their way. They can't work well with others because they process written information differently. MOO
Yes. Rex is left handed and hammy handed.

Attachments

• ZA-REX copy.jpg
    ZA-REX copy.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 48
IIUC, Jessica suffered 25 sharp force injuries and they were postmortem.

She was already dead, so what was the motivation behind so many sharp force assaults? Rage, anger, hate? If so, against whom? If not, was it unspent excitement? Or, was it more practical - like his detailed written out plans - blows intended for cutting up her body for transportation and disposal?
Or, like med students.....practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member