Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
The problem I see with your possible explanation for local young girls reading/drawing like VH did is that I will assume that none are the daughters of an accused serial killer who tortured his victims to death and caught with evidence that's a mine field.

Does VH not wonder where her interests came from considering she has an affinity for what her father was arrested for along with his blueprint that describes what's needed to carry out the images and reading material VH posted about?
1. Have you ever heard the expression "correlation does not imply causation"? Maybe there is a grant available to study whether children of serial killers are more likely to create/view disturbing artwork if they've been witness to a parent's crime or not. Until such study I see no reason why or how this information is helpful.

2. We don't know what VH wonders regarding her choice of artwork and images, and frankly it's none of our business. She may well be trying to work through these questions as part of her trauma recovery (which now includes this extra layer of trauma and public humiliation).

Like seeing your dad's nudie magazines as a young child so you became a female adult performer which makes you a "victim"?

If you grow up in a situation where you're emotionally neglected and your father figure objectifies women then yeah, maybe a person thinks their self worth is dependent on whether men find them sexually attractive or not so maybe they go into that business. On the other hand, some women find being an adult performer empowering and beautiful and that's amazing. Like most things, I don't believe it's black or while and each and every person is different and handles life and their experiences differently. MOO.

Last edited:
If you grow up in a situation where you're emotionally neglected and your father figure objectifies women then yeah, maybe a person thinks their self worth is dependent on whether man find them sexually attractive or not so maybe they go into that business. On the other hand, some women find being an adult performer empowering and beautiful and that's amazing. Like most things, I don't believe it's black or while and each and every person is different and handles life and their experiences differently. MOO.
Yet that wasn't your comparison, it was possibly seeing his books as a young child.

But what if dear old dad kept pictures lying about throughout the years?
Then that does not mean VH was a participant in her killing. The tone was very much heavily suggested her involvement in her father's alleged crimes. Stumbling across a picture of a crime does not make someone a criminal. Every single one of us on here would be locked up, otherwise.

MOO

And the ratings potential for the documentary just skyrocketed. Woooweee.

Cynical response, I know.

jmo
There is some truth, though.

It is all so sad.

VH is a victim and entitled to express herself.

But these murders need to be solved and if LE handled things correctly, Asa and Victoria would just be witnesses and as private as they want to be.

John Ray didn't do this to VH. LE and Macedonio and Mitev did this to VH. Also, there is nothing to sue John Ray about. It's not defamation to draw connections between her work and what her father is accused of doing. Ironically, referencing Mind Hunter, Rex allegedly called his alleged murder scenes "paintings."

MOO

Like seeing your dad's nudie magazines as a young child so you became a female adult performer which makes you a "victim"?

Kinda...children exposed to sex too early either can traumatize them. I would think it was more than just Playboy magazines but maybe something more disturbing like S&M, bondage, torture photos, magazines, or videos can traumatize a child.
If RH showed his children *advertiser censored* at an early age, he either was grooming them or trying to normalize his lifestyle to them. Since he is the parent they are victims.

Then that does not mean VH was a participant in her killing. The tone was very much heavily suggested her involvement in her father's alleged crimes. Stumbling across a picture of a crime does not make someone a criminal. Every single one of us on here would be locked up, otherwise.

MOO
Rex included "Stockholm Syndrome" in his document. That was not just a random phrase, imo, but held meaning to him.

For the moment, my impression is that Rex enjoyed and employed Stockholm Syndrome tactics on his family. Perhaps that will be proven an incorrect conclusion, but that's what I am thinking now.

jmo

MOO
I don’t think that is the implication

A child can’t consent to sex and much less to being made to watch or do things of a sexual sadistic nature.

I shudder to think what may have happened to VH. None of that would be her fault.

And my question following that would be - did she accidently run across it and it influenced her at an impressionable age, or did he want her to see it and lure her into participating (even if she didn't realize she was participating).

idk

jmo

Great question.
Children are snoopy on their own or if he showed it to them on purpose.

Kinda...children exposed to sex too early either can traumatize them. I would think it was more than just Playboy magazines but maybe something more disturbing like S&M, bondage, torture photos, magazines, or videos can traumatize a child.
If RH showed his children *advertiser censored* at an early age, he either was grooming them or trying to normalize his lifestyle to them. Since he is the parent they are victims.
Of course, that's why I used just the nudie magazines as a analogy for her maybe having seen his books as a young child.

This deep and dark.

I don’t think that is the implication

A child can’t consent to sex and much less to being made to watch or do things of a sexual sadistic nature.

I shudder to think what may have happened to VH.
He said that her hair wasn't transferred to Amber by RH. Implication being that VH left it herself.

VH was around twelve years of age and not even in the state when Amber was killed.

How else is it meant to be read than he thinks she was involved, when he's saying that along with showing her taste in art?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member