Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution operates with facts, not speculation. IF there is evidence against RH's family (and enough of it), it will be used to prosecute them. So far, the DA has been denying their involvement.
I find it very unlikely that Asa committed a crime.

Therefore, prosecution would shock me.

You are confusing witnesses and suspects. We don't ignore witnesses just because they are not suspects.

How could it ever be that Asa and VH know nothing? Of course they are witnesses.

MOO

Look, I don’t like the artwork and I find it disturbing, but it is not illegal. I don’t like horror in general as I think there is plenty in real life without exploring it in fantasy. But that doesn’t mean that those who do explore it in fantasy are unhinged.

If one chooses to research a bit about why some people like reading or viewing horror, there are plenty of psychological articles and studies that indicate it is a way of processing and gaining control over fear and building resilience in the presence of danger. And that many of those who do explore horror in the world of fantasy actually tend to be more empathetic than the general population.

A person viewing episodes of The Walking Dead would see images with dismembered bodies much like those VH allegedly viewed or copied onto her Tumblr page, but that series had a huge following. The producers of that show sometimes chose to include gore that was particularly disturbing not just as imagery but also in sound - squirting or gushing blood, crushing or tearing flesh, and screaming victims. But no one is holding press conferences insinuating that the producers of that show assisted with, accompanied, or observed without reporting actual murder and dismemberment.

Why? Because they are not RH’s children.

There’s a reason that on this site we are not permitted to post material from private sleuthing of victims and family members. It is to prevent victimizing innocent individuals - whom we are aware of only because they are proximate to the crime - by making inferences that are undeserved and by assuming evidence that may not stand up to reasonable scrutiny. Instead, we wait until LE has found the evidence of the connections and has subjected that evidence to evaluation, analysis, and testing to ensure that it is provable and not just conjecture and speculation.

It seems to me that Ray substantially jumped the gun today. He gathered the crowd after announcing new evidence, then he tossed VH into the pond. “If she floats, she’s a witch. If she drowns, she wasn’t.”

Because she is RH's child is what makes her relevant and does not all the others you put her in the same category with.

Well, it's the prosecutor who seems a little conflicted.

It is impossible that family members lived in Rex's house and no nothing, even if they did not know the relevance.

For example, Rex reminded himself to get tires changed. If the family returned from vacation, learned Rex spent some of the time getting used tires for cash at a junkyard, and LE looked at Rex's palm pilot and noted he did NOT put that on his agenda, that would be very significant, wouldn't it? The family did not know what they know, but they knew something.

It is impossible that Asa and family are not witnesses. They remain witnesses whether or not they know of crimes or secrets.

This is an investigation. Follow leads. Interview witnesses. Including the family.

MOO

Yes, thank you for stating this. They might be unaware of witnessing strange behavior.
It might take years for memories to surface.

I think John Ray is desperately trying to stay relevant to the case. That press conference was a car crash.
He's also pointing out that RH's family is making money off of this case and he isn't.

It is impossible that family members lived in Rex's house and no nothing, even if they did not know the relevance.

For example, Rex reminded himself to get tires changed. If the family returned from vacation, learned Rex spent some of the time getting used tires for cash at a junkyard, and LE looked at Rex's palm pilot and noted he did NOT put that on his agenda, that would be very significant, wouldn't it? The family did not know what they know, but they knew something.

It is impossible that Asa and family are not witnesses. They remain witnesses whether or not they know of crimes or secrets.

This is an investigation. Follow leads. Interview witnesses. Including the family.

MOO
But the press conference wasn't about them accidentally knowing something.

MOO
I’m confident that those things are happening/have happened. There isn’t any reason I know of that the results of any questioning/investigating/interviewing would be made public, possibly damaging the investigation itself. The fact that it hasn’t been released doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

I understand that you are passionate about this, and I hope I don’t come across as disrespectful, because that is absolutely not my intent. To me it feels as if today was self-aggrandizing for JR and further victimization of VH.

Because she is RH's child is what makes her relevant and does not all the others you put her in the same category with.

I have lots of friends who are professional artists in the horror film genre, that do not share similar interests that RH has...the combo of kinks, mixed with dismemberment is unique. Unique enough to be notable.
Otherwise, the keywords would be zombie films, monster films, not rape torture.

Omg it's not even her art???!!!
It was just her likes or interests?
But most people won't know that
The damage is done
Idk how he sleeps at night

So you are saying NONE of those paintings are her art? But she merely shared them or liked them?
You don't notice a strange similarity between dismembered women's torsos with what her father is accused of?

A few of the dismembered paintings would have raised eyebrows even at an art college.
35 years or so ago, I worked for a NY artist who as a vegetarian delighted in drawing human parts hopping about in a skillet. He considered that art. Maybe I was somewhat traumatized by what I saw as the couple's weirdness.

She's fine.

Look, I am so glad John Ray brought this into the discussion. But I also get why it is disturbing. Sheree is empathetic to VH and there is nothing wrong with empathy.

However, there is something wrong with ignoring relevant facts. VH's interests are relevant. Warwick has a point that it is worth exploring if she has fantasies of doing violence. But if she does not, and her art is simply processing what she has grown up with, but not what she is in danger of doing, it is still relevant to us. Because clearly the family was not unaware of Rex's alleged activities.

That is not a crime. But it tells us there are important potential witnesses. It is being repeated on this thread that Tierney makes an exaggerated point that the family was out of town. Well, by his own recent bail document, the victims were kept alive longer than we hoped. The AC hotel time share charge doesn't time the hotel stay. Purchases in AC do, and they indicate a shorter stay. (And weird purchases traveling as the only parent with young children.) It is also plausible that Rex wanted his family to have a good alibi that they would not bungle, more than he was sneaking around him.

Even if the family were out of town and entirely unaware of the crimes, they'd have to have SOME information. For example, the cover stories given which could lead LE to more clues. What if Rex told them he hit a curb with his truck and needed yo replace the tires. Yet for some reason, he cheated out and bought them used at a junk yard. Wouldn't that (entirely hypothetical) situation be useful to LE?

So why does Tierney insist on over-ehasizing that the family was out of town? Why mention it more than in passing...why not say that the murders charged seem to correspond to the family traveling, so we are interested in any witness who has information about what the suspect did or claimed he did during family vacations?

Tierney is showing hostility to getting all the information.

But back to VH and Sheree. Whatever happened, while it obviously did not leave VH ignorant, it also probably did not leave her unscathed. I am sure the press conference compounded the pain, and Sheree, like all of us, don't want to see VH hurt. But we do want facts.

MOO

V's reblogged memes on Tumblr are not indicative of her awareness or knowledge of RH's crimes. That is a fact.

I wonder, though, if they were used by Rex and don't even fully realize it. Can they be jolted into realizing they might have been used, or might have witnessed situations, or unwittingly covered for him?

I'm not as concerned about their actual involvement (at this point) as I am that they might have info that leads to other victims being discovered.

jmo
( Just using your post as a jumping off point. )

One thing I try to remind myself of is the fact that simply because someone has hired legal representation that does not necessarily mean that they aren't cooperating with LE. We have no clue what AE and her adult children might have shared with investigators. For all we know, they may be actively working with LE, despite what statements they have issue publicly.

35 years or so ago, I worked for a NY artist who as a vegetarian delighted in drawing human parts hopping about in a skillet. He considered that art. Maybe I was somewhat traumatized by what I saw as the couple's weirdness.

It depends.
If they were later accused of dismembering a woman AFTER you saw their art would you view it differently? If not involved in grisly crimes, wouldn't be an issue.
A guy I know in school drew a picture of him raping an infant and was put in prison later for raping an infant.

BBM
I agree....
There is a high probability she was never complicit in her father's activities.

That said, as a member said earlier, her drawings, her art, her images, her sketches are gory and depict sexualized murderous torturous violence.

Some have details that are reminiscent of the charged murders. A missing shoe. Violence to genitalia post-mortem. An arm cut at the elbow. Marsh grass in the background.

She presumably produced these as a young adult, but the murders happened much earlier, as a member reminded us.

Is it possible to me she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes- and she is processing as an artist would?

But obviously, the murders would not be a complete surprise to her

MOO and thank you to a previous member who brought these thoughts to my mind.

You know that art isn't necessarily literal right? You know that it can be metaphoric right? You know that most of what she shared or viewed was not even hers right?

So you are saying NONE of those paintings are her art? But she merely shared them or liked them?
You don't notice a strange similarity between dismembered women's torsos with what her father is accused of?
I'd be interested to know just how much she reblogged was fanart from Hannibal or media like it.

Like I said earlier, Hannibal was massive on Tumblr, and had a huge fan artist base on there. Lots of vore, which, if you think about the franchise, it would be strange if there wasn't. It's a whole well acted, well scripted, beautifully shot series about a serial killer who eats people. Or so I've been told. I've never watched, but as I said, it was impossible to avoid the fanart and gifs on there at the time. Too many people were obsessed with it.

MOO

V's reblogged memes on Tumblr are not indicative of her awareness or knowledge of RH's crimes. That is a fact.

It does not mean she was INVOLVED in his crimes, but why the interest in the same topics? That doesn't pique your curiosity at all. It would interest a teacher, art instructor, psychologist, art therapist, and a detective.

That wasn't a bombshell, we've known since the bail document that the hair found on Amber was VH's.

It's evidence. The other poster said there was no evidence of VH. They obviously didn't know also which is why I pointed it out.

To me the VH hair was new and a bombshell. Sudden and unexpected.

all imo

I know zilch about Tumbler.

Two images from her Tumbler account have these dates on them which is after RH's arrest on 7-13-23.

Do these dates mean that she posted the images after her father's arrest?

The date on one image is 12-8-23
The other one is 11.28.23

www.newsweek.com

'Demonic' details revealed about Rex Heuermann and daughter: 'Human devils'

Attorney John Ray revealed chilling new details about the alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann and his daughter, Victoria.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

It's evidence. The other poster said there was no evidence of VH. They obviously didn't know also which is why I pointed it out.

To me the VH hair was new and a bombshell. Sudden and unexpected.

all imo

It was the first time I read about her hair also, and that fact alone would trigger an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper