Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR said "we know people by the friends they keep and what they read."

(Oscar Wilde once said, “It is what you read when you don't have to that determines who you will be when you can't help it.” And while reading may not directly reflect who you are at the moment, it definitely influences who you are becoming.)

Edit for spelling

I think AE is “off”, in a lot of ways. There’s something very odd about the family, IMO. Not trying to shame anyone, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but I too, can’t help but wonder if even after a hypothetical confession, would she publicly admit his guilt. I can’t say I believe she would and I don’t know why.
You could well be right that she will never speak publicly.

On the other hand, why should she? So she can be tried in the court of public opinion? So JR and the media can continue to torment her?

She’s fighting cancer, caring for an adult child with disabilities and now has to deal with the fall out from JR’s hideously contrived dumpster fire of an exhibition. I can’t imagine what is going on in her household this evening. I hope they have friends and family for support. IMO.

PS: I appreciate all the sleuthers who are digging into Tumblr, etc and completely demolishing JR’s “case” against VH. It’s eye opening— he’s got nothing, basically, lol. IMO.

Last edited:
You could well be right that she will never speak publicly.

On the other hand, why should she? So she can be tried in the court of public opinion? So JR and the media can continue to torment her?

She’s fighting cancer, caring for an adult child with disabilities and now has to deal with the fall out from JR’s hideously contrived dumpster fire of an exhibition. I can’t imagine what is going on in her household this evening. I hope they have friends and family for support. IMO.
Yes she can be tried in a court of public opinion.

(Oscar Wilde once said, “It is what you read when you don't have to that determines who you will be when you can't help it.” And while reading may not directly reflect who you are at the moment, it definitely influences who you are becoming.)

Edit for spelling
Oh boy….my favorite genre of reading is true crime lol. My husband says I’m like a serial killer/crime encyclopedia sometimes. When we first met, I had a book out on my coffee table titled “CUT” with the image of a woman with a knife on her throat, it was all about old Hollywood actors and actresses and how they met their demise. He admitted to me months later that he thought it was strange and he was a little off put by it. I swear, I am a completely normal, law-abiding person who wouldn’t hurt a fly!

BBM. Aside from any feelings I may have about the family members, their breadwinner is in jail, which means the person "bringing home the bacon" is no longer bringing it home. Apparently Asa is or was undergoing chemo. I assume that perhaps her medical insurance perhaps provided by Rex and his employment has ceased to exist. She has a son who lives at home and I assume V's job also dissolved. A million may get them through 10-15 years as now it seems none are employed and could probably never obtain employment given the situation. I don't fault her/them for getting involved in that deal to earn money to put food on their table.

side note: The 2024 property taxes on the lots in South Carolina were paid since he's been in jail. Just something I found interesting.

Oh boy….my favorite genre of reading is true crime lol. My husband says I’m like a serial killer/crime encyclopedia sometimes. When we first met, I had a book out on my coffee table titled “CUT” with the image of a woman with a knife on her throat, it was all about old Hollywood actors and actresses and how they met their demise. He admitted to me months later that he thought it was strange and he was a little off put by it. I swear, I am a completely normal, law-abiding person who wouldn’t hurt a fly!
I love whodunits, I love trying to figure out movies, I love websleuths, but I think there's a big difference between that and those pictures I saw today. My god I cannot get them out of my head now. THOSE are beyond extraordinarily demented.

I love whodunits, I love trying to figure out movies, I love websleuths, but I think there's a big difference between that and those pictures I saw today. My god I cannot get them out of my head now. THOSE are beyond extraordinarily demented.
Oh, I agree with you 1,000%.

I don’t understand the appeal of even thinking about producing “art” with those depictions, but that’s me. I have to just tell myself art is interpreted differently by everyone…some things are not my cup of tea and I don’t want to look at them or even try to understand them.

side note: The 2024 property taxes on the lots in South Carolina were paid since he's been in jail. Just something I found interesting.
It is interesting. Each thing is a piece in the puzzle. Considering RH's issue with NOT paying appropriate taxes.

I looked at Victoria's Tumblr. My God, Ray really leaped to conclusions on this one. She didn't upload any of those images. She also didn't reblog (retweet) them. Victoria follows dozens of accounts, most of which seem to post furry material. It seems as though Ray narrowed in on one account that posts macabre content on a daily basis. Some of it is tame stuff that looks "spooky". Victoria hasn't been active since 2020. There is zero indication that she even saw the images that were presented today. Madness.

This right here. No one knows if she has even seen the posts on the site if she hasn't been active in 4+ years. I had a tumblr account nearly 15 years ago. I remember signing on a few years ago to see if it was still there and my feed was unrecognizable. What had once been an an endless stream of Monkees/Beatles related content was now KPOP and some streaming shows I had no interest in. Peoples interests change and what they post changes with it. For all anyone knows, the accounts that Victoria follows could have had totally different content at some point. We just don't know.

Talking out of my rear but another take on the morbid tumblr reposts could be her trying to express that she knew of her father’s double life. I personally, at this point, don’t speculate that she had a hand in violent acts. Her personal furry art is kind of a common lane for amateur/student artists interested in animation. I have always been perturbed by furries but generally view them as “weird side of the internet” nerds never as sadistic but more like a wtf did I just see kinda feeling. Her reposts and her more abstract art could also be just an expression of what’s going on subconsciously. She may not have even realized the meaning of some of her previous pieces until the news came out.
MOO

Last edited:

Edit for spelling
Oh no! I read Websleuths. ;)

This right here. No one knows if she has even seen the posts on the site if she hasn't been active in 4+ years. I had a tumblr account nearly 15 years ago. I remember signing on a few years ago to see if it was still there and my feed was unrecognizable. What had once been an an endless stream of Monkees/Beatles related content was now KPOP and some streaming shows I had no interest in. Peoples interests change and what they post changes with it. For all anyone knows, the accounts that Victoria follows could have had totally different content at some point. We just don't know.
I'm curious, how does someone know when something hasn't been active in 4 years, when she actually went and deleted her tumblr, web blog, LinkedIn, and her other social media pictures posts and everything else after her fathers arrest?

Who knows what is actually what she linked to and what she liked. There are so many people who are into things that are not interesting to me--- I am grossed out, appalled, and haunted by some of the things. If someone ever looked at some of my searches or downloads and did not know I was a member of this forum, I would be pegged as a person with great interest in mass shootings and family annihilators. Downloads that have affidavits about things people did that are horrifying. None of it is a crime but certainly would make people go, "Oh. Hmm." if not more.

Talking out of my rear but another take on the morbid tumblr reposts could be her trying to express that she knew of her father’s double life. I personally, at this point, don’t speculate that she had a hand in violent acts. Her personal furry art is kind of a common lane for amateur/student artists interested in animation. I have always been perturbed by furries but generally view them as “weird side of the internet” nerds never as sadistic but more like a wtf did I just see kinda feeling. Her reposts and her more abstract art could also be just an expression of what’s going on subconsciously. She may not have even realized the meaning of some of her previous pieces until the news came out.
MOO
BBM
I totally agree!!!
Is it possible she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes?!!!
Having a double life means no one else knows a thing about it. JR was expressing that Rex did not have a double life.

I’m trying to find the words for today and am speechless. I hope we don’t wake up to hear this young lady has taken her own life after yet one more violation. How much more can she take?
I said this to my partner about 20 minutes ago.
I still can't figure out what the purpose for the presser was other than to cause a disturbance - for what though?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader