Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused what you mean by the name/number and where it could be written.

I just googled "Pandora's Box" NYC and there was no way in hell I was going to click on any of the numerous links after reading the snips. lol
I seem to remember that an invitation to a swinger’s party with Rex’s address was posted on a wall or bulletin board. A couple read the invitation and went to Rex’s house.

Ummm....okay.

I would think the person quoted here has a dog in the fight.

Just saying, there is no evidence at all from a single thing that has left the lips of the attorneys, who just appeared like magic as fast as an attorney for Rex, have any interest in solving the case, nor have they bothered to offer more than a sentence or two for the murdered women.

John Ray attracts criticism because John Ray has never helped the people who let this case go cold.

It smells to me like the very same people who let this case go cold got the handlers into Asa and family stat, and immediately released statements criticizing LE. Thats who this article is quoting.

MOO
Attorney Michael Brown (RH) had been law partners with Bob Macedonio (AE)

Vess Mitev ( VH-CS) had worked in John Ray's law firm.

Shannan's sister has empathy for VH. There is nothing wrong with her expressing that.

John Ray has information. There is nothing wrong with his presenting it.

However, BTK's daughter is just wrong to say that John Ray has no credibility. He has yet to give us wrong information.

It makes me wonder if she doesn't want the case solved. She was part of what "you and yours" did to cause Rex to thank Dennis R.

I do not understand resistance to information. I don't understand why anyone can claim John Ray has given them wrong information in the past. Without him, we have no Oak Beach affidavits, no swinger affidavit, no cab driver affidavit, no 911 call, less clear information about the family traveling to AC (a very strange vacay with little kids) during MBB's murder, no insight into his daughter being interested in LISK-like media.

I am very thankful to John Ray for all he has brought us. None of it has been untrue. Sometimes, I have not agreed with the inferences he makes about the information, but that's okay. It's pretty much what we do here is develop theories.

MOO
The press conference Thursday was virtually all misinformation. Sure he can interpret what he likes from her clay skull or abstract painting, the few things she made herself. For some reason he avoided showing most of her original art, probably because it's not scary at all. He manufactured the idea that VH was looking at the gore images when it was only John Ray or his team seeking them out. She never posted, 'liked' or re-posted any of the gore and most of his examples were posted years after VH ceased activity on Tumblr. He explicitly said multiple times that VH looked at those images, not even that she may have, could have, "I think she did". He lied and said that she was looking at them with no proof while evidence we do have based on Tumblr activity says it's highly unlikely she saw any of that before the press conference assuming she watched it. So ironically John Ray may have made her look at these things.

“Skeletal remains found at Long Island construction site June 11, 2024​

WOODBURY, N.Y. (PIX11) – Skeletal remains were found at a construction site in Woodbury Monday afternoon, according to the Nassau County Police Department.

Officers dug into the ground on Fairhaven Boulevard near Pond Road around 4 p.m. Monday and found the skeletal remains buried, police said.”

Did anyone else see this story? I immediately thought could this be another Rex victim. Is Pond RD near any of the other body placement sites? I seem to recall Pond rd somewhere else from this case.
Or is it near any building that RH was an architect for?
Just to add, we don't actually know when those victims died.
We know when they went missing but we have no idea how long he kept them alive for 'playtime'. It could have been days weeks or even months.
I would think they were dead and disposed of before his wife returned from vacation

Unless he had another torture spot besides his basement

If she was aware, he would not have taken his victims when she was on vacation

Shannan's sister has empathy for VH. There is nothing wrong with her expressing that.

John Ray has information. There is nothing wrong with his presenting it.

However, BTK's daughter is just wrong to say that John Ray has no credibility. He has yet to give us wrong information.

It makes me wonder if she doesn't want the case solved. She was part of what "you and yours" did to cause Rex to thank Dennis R.

I do not understand resistance to information. I don't understand why anyone can claim John Ray has given them wrong information in the past. Without him, we have no Oak Beach affidavits, no swinger affidavit, no cab driver affidavit, no 911 call, less clear information about the family traveling to AC (a very strange vacay with little kids) during MBB's murder, no insight into his daughter being interested in LISK-like media.

I am very thankful to John Ray for all he has brought us. None of it has been untrue. Sometimes, I have not agreed with the inferences he makes about the information, but that's okay. It's pretty much what we do here is develop theories.

MOO

Without proof, BTK's daughter may find herself sued for defamation of JR's character.

“Skeletal remains found at Long Island construction site June 11, 2024​

WOODBURY, N.Y. (PIX11) – Skeletal remains were found at a construction site in Woodbury Monday afternoon, according to the Nassau County Police Department.

Officers dug into the ground on Fairhaven Boulevard near Pond Road around 4 p.m. Monday and found the skeletal remains buried, police said.”

Did anyone else see this story? I immediately thought could this be another Rex victim. Is Pond RD near any of the other body placement sites? I seem to recall Pond rd somewhere else from this case.
Or is it near any building that RH was an architect for?
Just to add, we don't actually know when those victims died.
We know when they went missing but we have no idea how long he kept them alive for 'playtime'. It could have been days weeks or even months.
I would think they were dead and disposed of before his wife returned from vacation

Unless he had another torture spot besides his basement

If she was aware, he would not have taken his victims when she was on vacation

Was it mentioned in JR's PC as to whether her artwork has increased or decreased in popularity or demand since RH's arrest?? I wonder if new buyers of her art believe this to be a good way to support her or they are buying for some other reason?

The press conference Thursday was virtually all misinformation. Sure he can interpret what he likes from her clay skull or abstract painting, the few things she made herself. For some reason he avoided showing most of her original art, probably because it's not scary at all. He manufactured the idea that VH was looking at the gore images when it was only John Ray or his team seeking them out. She never posted, 'liked' or re-posted any of the gore and most of his examples were posted years after VH ceased activity on Tumblr. He explicitly said multiple times that VH looked at those images, not even that she may have, could have, "I think she did". He lied and said that she was looking at them with no proof while evidence we do have based on Tumblr activity says it's highly unlikely she saw any of that before the press conference assuming she watched it. So ironically John Ray may have made her look at these things.
There was no misinformation.

The most critical thing I can say is the information was interpreted harshly. But John Ray is entitled to his harsh interpretation, and I'm entitled to mine, which is that Rex really messed with VH's head, and now we can be even more certain she has valuable information.

Interpretations, inferences, theories are how we connect facts. But they are not facts.

Facts are fact.

Misinformation involves untrue statements of fact.

There were no untrue statements of fact. Thus, there was no misinformation.

I want this case solved. One person who has been dogged in keeping this case alive in spite of decades of Jimmy the King rule was John Ray.

Without John Ray, we do not have refined facts about family travel, about a dozen valuable affidavits, the 911 call, or these art images.

Why would anyone not want this information, if they were not on the side of the case going cold?

Remember, the most progress made on this case was made when Rodney Harrison was Commissioner, created the task force, and worked with John Ray. It's the people who want to solve the case that embrace John Ray. It's the people who want to bury it who want to dismiss him.

Now anybody can say almost anything to the press for a sound bite, dismissing the words of John Ray. But notice they never challenge facts. Because they know John Ray is accurate. They say things like, "He's inserting himself into the case."

And, wow, like that is not a bad thing. Thank goodness John Ray is in this case, because without him and a few other heroes, the case would be cold, and we wouldn't know Rex's name.

MOO

JR's ex-law partner Vess Mitev's response:

"We don’t typically respond to frivolous sideshows, but we had to because the reputation and the character of these two young children who I represent is unimpeachable. This man is cosplaying as an attorney.”

He also goes on to say they won’t sue because they don’t believe he has enough money to gain anything. Umm sure.

The most critical thing I can say is the information was interpreted harshly. But John Ray is entitled to his harsh interpretation, and I'm entitled to mine, which is that Rex really messed with VH's head, and now we can be even more certain she has valuable information.

Interpretations, inferences, theories are how we connect facts. But they are not facts.

Facts are fact.

I want this case solved. One person who has been dogged in keeping this case alive in spite of decades of Jimmy the King rule was John Ray.

Without John Ray, we do not have refined facts about family travel, about a dozen valuable affidavits, the 911 call, or these art images.

Why would anyone not want this information, if they were not on the side of the case going cold?

Remember, the most progress made on this case was made when Rodney Harrison was Commissioner, created the task force, and worked with John Ray. It's the people who want to solve the case that embrace John Ray. It's the people who want to bury it who want to dismiss him.

Now anybody can say almost anything to the press for a sound bite, dismissing the words of John Ray. But notice they never challenge facts. Because they know John Ray is accurate. They say things like, "He's inserting himself into the case."

And, wow, like that is not a bad thing. Thank goodness John Ray is in this case, because without him and a few other heroes, the case would be cold, and we wouldn't know Rex's name.

MOO
He repeatedly stated as a fact that VH looked at the images he showed, that is misinformation. I just explained that there's no evidence that VH was even using Tumblr when the images were posted in 2023. If he had shown images that were actually posted to accounts she followed at the time she was active, 2020 and earlier, he could make a point that she "could have" seen them. That would be an inference within the realm of possibility. Instead he lied stating as a matter of fact she looked at those exact pictures which is highly unlikely. I have seen proof of pictures she did "like" they are cartoon animals, wonder why he didn't show those?

Could be considered libel.
Anyway, I'm not an attorney but calling someone "not credible" = a liar could be grounds for a lawsuit.
She doesn't know the truth, she is making a claim without evidence.
The article was quoting Kerri Rawson's twitter out of context. In her complete tweet she described what she saw when she visited VH's Tumblr, which is evidence that Ray lied in the press conference.

Facts are fact.

MOO
I really don't understand your reasoning, there have been two more indictments recently so that doesn't really class as going cold now does it. Everyone wants to see this case solved but what did that press conference really bring to the table, in my humble opinion nothing. The presser was a hatchet job on a young woman, who is 27 years old, she would have been far too young to participate in any murders, and those art prints have been debunked no one is taking this seriously. If John rays information on Karen Vergata were credible why was her murder not charged recently? Yes John ray did an excellent job in keeping this case going but there really was no need for him to call a presser and say what he did he could have quietly passed the information to LE and not make wild accusations. Does nobody think critically anymore? Again MOO

Last edited:
This woman has injected herself into this case from the beginning. She seems to have developed a business out of being the young daughter of a SK?!? And what did she know about her father's criminal ways at her age when he was killing. Did she contribute anything to LE during his case? Her involvement in this case is rubbish IMO.
I'm correcting myself here. I was referring to the daughter of the HFK above, not the daughter of the BTK serial killer, who made recent comments about JR's PC and called him "not credible". I can't keep track of them all coming out of the woodwork to insert themselves into this case, as if they hold some sort of power or influence simply because their father was a SK. At least the daughter of the BTK was an adult when her father was arrested, has had therapy, and has helped LE to solve cold cases apparently. She has been useful in relation to her father's case. But I disagree with her injecting herself in the LISK case and saying JR is not credible. MOO.
ETA: I'm not listing their names since they are not relevant to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member