Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

"looks like a duck,quacks like a duck"

I think if anyone in my family were accused of something so heinous, I would say the same - until I saw evidence - LE showed her pictures but of what? probably of his visits to sex workers but not likely any proof of murder ... she'll have to wait for court for that and hopefully changes her tune then

I think if anyone in my family were accused of something so heinous, I would say the same - until I saw evidence - LE showed her pictures but of what? probably of his visits to sex workers but not likely any proof of murder ... she'll have to wait for court for that and hopefully changes her tune then
IMO:
Who needs proof of murder ?
Does she think the evidence used against her husband in his bail applications/indictment/superseding indictments that list the most evil, heinous,desires and actions were just made up by the prosecution including the DNA evidence that connects her husband, daughter and herself?
If that in itself didn't make her cut all ties with husband then nothing will and expect her to continue defending him for years as the investigations continues and if he ever goes to trial and is convicted then come the appeals on each murder conviction.

But she's NOT really estranged, is she? She visits, she hasn't divorced him yet, correct?
IMO:
She's right there with him along for the ride, so to speak.
No news on the divorce being finalized but I doubt she'll go through with it.
She's got the Peacock money now and also if she divorces him the state can compel her to testify against him if he ever goes to trial.

IMO:
Who needs proof of murder ?
Does she think the evidence used against her husband in his bail applications/indictment/superseding indictments that list the most evil, heinous,desires and actions were just made up by the prosecution including the DNA evidence that connects her husband, daughter and herself?
If that in itself didn't make her cut all ties with husband then nothing will and expect her to continue defending him for years as the investigations continues and if he ever goes to trial and is convicted then come the appeals on each murder conviction.

I couldn't agree more. It does not make sense to reserve judgment on the basics. Murder and dismemberment are bad; you don't need to see the evidence.

I understand supporting a family member accused of horrific crimes. You might think them not guilty; you might be in denial. You might understand their special circumstances and have more forgiveness than the general public. You might think they are just as guilty as the prosecutors are saying, but still want the best possible legal outcome for a loved one.

But it is manipulation to claim you have to wait for court to form an opinion if you are a family member. There is plenty of information for all of us to discuss. 14 threads and still going strong. Sharing that opinion? Optional. A family member can say they are remaining private. But they are certainly forming an opinion.

I understand that it is the opinion of the jurors that matters for conviction or acquittal. But a family member is not a juror. They don't have a responsibility to stay neutral in making their decision. It's the opposite; they are expected to have an opinion that the jury is to be protected from. Efforts are made to illicit only facts and not opinions from witnesses who might have a bias.

The wife obviously does not want privacy. She's sending her criminal lawyer everywhere to speak for her. She also signed a large contract to sell her connection to the alleged atrocities.

She's getting her side out in public. She's not waiting for more information.

MOO

Wouldn't most of us try to support a family member? And perhaps we might feel sure the accusation were wrong from what we KNOW. However, the evidence presented in the bail documents (available for AE) seems so conclusive -- he was leaving the office at 8:30 the night he was arrested; neighbors say he burned things late at night -- my memory would bring all those uneasy times back. Even if I had not known at the time, I feel fairly certain my memories and the evidence presented in the documents would take my mind to the truth. Perhaps she will remain outwardly supportive regardless. Some spouses do.

Wouldn't most of us try to support a family member? And perhaps we might feel sure the accusation were wrong from what we KNOW. However, the evidence presented in the bail documents (available for AE) seems so conclusive -- he was leaving the office at 8:30 the night he was arrested; neighbors say he burned things late at night -- my memory would bring all those uneasy times back. Even if I had not known at the time, I feel fairly certain my memories and the evidence presented in the documents would take my mind to the truth. Perhaps she will remain outwardly supportive regardless. Some spouses do.
Asa claims all she knows is what the media is reporting.
IMO:
That in itself tells you that if she admits to having read all the evidence the prosecution has put forward against her husband then she couldn't try and play stupid, a ruse she failed miserably at.

#New 2002 dismemberment of NYC drag performer #AndreIsaac, known as #SugarBear, is getting serious look as potential #LISK victim. Ice skaters discovered Isaac’s head embedded in pond near Forge River in #Moriches in January 2002. Look at the geography.

Andre Sugar Bear Isaac's Mom has been a class act. I cannot imagine losing a young adult child like that- so violently. She is my role model I hope I never need to emulate. She has kept her child's memory and murder investigation alive.

I wonder what is new on the case, if anything. A year ago, LE seemed to draw a line to Rex while denying it, releasing ballistic info that seemed easy to connect with the guns seized.

(OTOH, what kind of gun did Rex NOT have?)

Yet Sugar Bear does seem like a LISK victim. He was briefly on the official webpage for the case. The FBI is investigating his case which only makes sense if - his murder is connected to an FBI case.

I wonder what is prompting Mary Murphy to bring him up. I don't think there is anything new reported since nearly a year ago. I could be wrong. But I think these reports are the traditional news network version of the internet thread *bump*.

I'm looking forward to answers for Suagr Bear and his mother and other family and friends.

MOO

I think it would be easier to support a family member that did NOT commit the murder, torture, and rape of multiple women. A white-collar crime or even robbing a bank versus sadistic torture. You might NOT approve of theft or fraud but at least they didn't torture anyone. :(

IMO:
That in itself tells you that if she admits to having read all the evidence the prosecution has put forward against her husband then she couldn't try and play stupid, a ruse she failed miserably at.

What I've read via the media is scary enough to divorce him, change my name, and go into hiding. In case he is acquitted and comes after me next. I'd run.

Andre Sugar Bear Isaac's Mom has been a class act. I cannot imagine losing a young adult child like that- so violently. She is my role model I hope I never need to emulate. She has kept her child's memory and murder investigation alive.

I wonder what is new on the case, if anything. A year ago, LE seemed to draw a line to Rex while denying it, releasing ballistic info that seemed easy to connect with the guns seized.

Yet Sugar Bear does seem like a LISK victim. He was briefly on the official webpage for the case. The FBI is investigating his case which only makes sense if - his murder is connected to an FBI case.

I wonder what is prompting Mary Murphy to bring him up. I don't think there is anything new reported since nearly a year ago. I could be wrong. But I think these reports are the traditional news network version of the internet thread *bump*.

I'm looking forward to answers for Suagr Bear and his mother and other family and friends.

MOO
It's amazing to me the way these threads are knitting together as the investigation progresses. And I agree with you about Andre Sugar Bear's mama. I hope we're going to see answers and justice for a lot of these families. I'm sorry the answers are so horrific. That said, I can't imagine a murder more horrific than ASB's already is, and his mom deserves to know that the monster who took her child is behind bars. If Sandra Costilla was done by Rex, ASB isn't much of a stretch.

IMO:
If she's aware that her own hairs have been found with the victims, then perhaps she acknowledges that they (the victims) were probably in her home at some point but maybe not more. Unless she doesn't understand how DNA evidence works or is inclined to believe in conspiracies.
I doubt she would want publicity if she was in any way involved with the murders. She will make money by remaining open minded, without incriminating herself.

Last edited:
The 21 sw is a lobster boat named after a maine area. Megan was from ma. Also note-a common size home lot is up to 60feet. That wld make a area on property in the sw, 21 ft corner of interest. Of course this may be noted and kept confidential for trial
CURRENTLY HAPPENING 6/27 WESTPORT, MA. 2 days, 18 cars, fbi, tent, etc. Going on right now in SE Ma, Westport area. May be unrelated, or info found on devices, or lead, but fbi involved and locals, etc. Dumping grounds, who knows

MOO
A gunshot wound so hopefully that is found. The casing. Maybe a gun was most effective relating to ht, wt. Small, not tall, big is preferable to arrested, confined, charged Rex. Rest in peace

If she's aware that her own hairs have been found with the victims, then perhaps she acknowledges that they were probably in her home at some point but maybe not more. Unless she doesn't understand how DNA evidence works or is inclined to believe in conspiracies.
I doubt she would want publicity if she was in any way involved with the murders. She will make money by remaining open minded, without incriminating herself.
The hair and the "waiting for evidence; my husband is not capable," don't hang together very comfortably.

It is extremely plausible the hairs hitched a ride from Asa's home to the crime scenes outside the home without Asa taking any action or knowing where every strand of her hair is now.

If not on Rex or a victim, just how does she imagine her hairs got bundled up in body dumps?

And, if she has no ideas about that, what is worth millions to Peacock?

I do agree with the implication of your last sentence: she wants publicity. And she's had it from day one, spreading rumors of poverty and losing health insurance with absolutely no evidence. Her handlers put out private information publicly, and the information they gave was impossible to believe. Who is paying for Macedonia and where did he come from?

MOO

The hair and the "waiting for evidence; my husband is not capable," don't hang together very comfortably.

It is extremely plausible the hairs hitched a ride from Asa's home to the crime scenes outside the home without Asa taking any action or knowing where every strand of her hair is now.

If not on Rex or a victim, just how does she imagine her hairs got bundled up in body dumps?

And, if she has no ideas about that, what is worth millions to Peacock?

I do agree with the implication of your last sentence: she wants publicity. And she's had it from day one, spreading rumors of poverty and losing health insurance with absolutely no evidence. Her handlers put out private information publicly, and the information they gave was impossible to believe. Who is paying for Macedonia and where did he come from?

MOO
AE might believe that RH brought prostitutes to their home where they could have picked up her hair. She might not be factoring in the chances of so many of them being found dead. She might believe that a mixup could occur or that her husband could have been framed.
IMO she does not enjoy the public attention at all but finds it a necessary means to improve her family's dire financial situation. Her attorney is just doing his job. So far she has not been accused of anything by police so it's not too hard to defend her.

Meant to include this list with a comment some time, but now that it has already slipped in, leaving it, fwiw.
''Most Popular Stockholm Syndrome (condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity) Movies''
CURRENTLY HAPPENING 6/27 WESTPORT, MA. 2 days, 18 cars, fbi, tent, etc. Going on right now in SE Ma, Westport area. May be unrelated, or info found on devices, or lead, but fbi involved and locals, etc. Dumping grounds, who knows
''Residents had reported seeing people in FBI-branded clothing searching the wooded area off the side of the road over the past few days.
“We are searching for specific evidence and there is no threat to public safety,” Setera told WBSM.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back