Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

No. Macedonio said that the swinger affadavit's statement wasn't true because Asa was pregnant with Victoria at that time. Asa couldn't have Victoria in 1997 and be pregnant with her anytime near Valentine's Day, 1996.

(It was a little rich to listen to male attorneys announce brand new pregnancy
and discuss the impact on the pregnant person's sexual activity, as I recall.)

When Amber Costello disappeared in September of 2010, VH was a month shy of her 14th birthday. 2010-14=1996

MOO
Why did Macedonio even go there suggesting that LP, her narc boyfriend and KV actually could have been at Asa's house?

Why did Macedonio even go there suggesting that LP, her narc boyfriend and KV actually could have been at Asa's house?
Because his ethical and intellectual levels are similar?

Yes, Macedonio did confirm some elements of the witness's statement. He confirmed they were there. He confirmed that Asa did not have sex with the witness.

It reminds me of how he keeps trying to defend Rex, but then announces that the family hairs were transferred to the bodies, presumably by Rex.

I would like to know who sent that formally disbarred lawyer into to do the job of discrediting Asa and the investigation.

MOO

Because his ethical and intellectual levels are similar?

Yes, Macedonio did confirm some elements of the witness's statement. He confirmed they were there. He confirmed that Asa did not have sex with the witness.

It reminds me of how he keeps trying to defend Rex, but then announces that the family hairs were transferred to the bodies, presumably by Rex.

I would like to know who sent that formally disbarred lawyer into to do the job of discrediting Asa and the investigation.

MOO
BBM

His prior law partner Michael Brown who was assigned RH by the judge and first met RH the day of his first court appearance on 7/14/23?
Asa got Macedonio sometime over that weekend.

IMO:
Macedonio isn't the brightest lawyer and see his comments as conflicted.
I think he fears the other shoe will eventually drop on his client all the while trying to defend her and her "stand by your man" spew while being more then legal buddies with Brown and they back-channel info and strategy to each other.
He obviously gets confused what his role is.

Last edited:
BBM

His prior law partner Michael Brown who was assigned RH by the judge and first met RH the day of his first court appearance on 7/14/23?

IMO:
I think he fears the other shoe will eventually drop on his client all the while trying to defend her and her "stand by your man" spew while being more then legal buddies with Brown and they back-channel info and strategy to each other
Asa is an adult, and theoretically could just fire him. But my intuition is Macedonio has a lot of power over her that he is abusing.

He treats her like a classic abuser treats their targets: like she needs him. She has to get her mental health together. She is losing health insurance in New York! She has two kinds of cancer! She has to get a few pipes replaced in her house! She is fragile and needs me to get by.

In the mean time, she had had a couple of months of insurance, her lawyer could have negotiated in divorcing that Rex's business continue to pay her premiums, being that he filed divorce for her. But he was silent on any responsibility by Rex to provide this. It is against federal law to drop insurance - she'd have to have the opportunity to keep paying it herself. And in New York, there are multiple options for new insurance.

Asa could have continued to pay the insurance premiums if her lawyer was unable to compel Rex's business to do so. Around this time, and until Macedonia sabotaged it, Asa had vigorous community support, and a regular influx of gift cards and cash gifts. Her neighbors volunteered to help her clean up her place. But like a classic abuser, Macedonio first took credit for, then separated her from, her support system.

MOO

I agree. I think most of the victims did not use their real names when they advertised or set up dates. Somehow RH did know Melissa’s real name because didn’t he call her sister and specifically say her name in the call? But I’m certain it’s just a coincidence that a lot of the victims had names starting with M, and I highly doubt he knew most of their true names.
Rex was a stalker. I wouldn’t doubt he found out their real names. He tracked down his employee and had a note slid under her door on a cruise ship.

The punishment dolls (I know them, had bought one, when it was a harmless deko trend here many years ago) I attribute to AE. I believe, in her mind the SWs themselves were to blame for their fate and should be ashamed, even after death. For that AE must have known about the deaths and the locations. Maybe, her husband one day wasn't able to keep the secret to himself any longer and told her. He had to bragg about it, but couldn't do it without big risk, so he possibly used his wife as a listener.
Speculation and feeling and MOO.

Disturbing.

I don't know what to think.

What is that thing?

Unless it comes apart, I don't think it could have been inside.

If it were outside, and it were torture apparatus, or consensual S&M apparatus, I would think the neighbors would have seen something.

It is very, very creepy to me, what with all the talk about hard points and 6x6's.

It looks partly sloppily constructed, with asymmetrical supports for the main vertical posts. And partly with some deluxe features, like the trim atop the posts.

MOO
I’m not sure that apparatus is sloppily constructed; instead it appears to me that the support on one side is heavily constructed (built of larger, heavier lumber with a higher center point) while the other is more lightly constructed (smaller dimension lumber that is lighter, with a lower center point). That might have done so that a person could lift the lighter side, with the heavier side remaining on the ground so the apparatus could be dragged (or wheeled if the heavier side had wheels) from one location to another location.

I don't know what to think.

What is that thing?

Unless it comes apart, I don't think it could have been inside.

If it were outside, and it were torture apparatus, or consensual S&M apparatus, I would think the neighbors would have seen something.

It is very, very creepy to me, what with all the talk about hard points and 6x6's.

It looks partly sloppily constructed, with asymmetrical supports for the main vertical posts. And partly with some deluxe features, like the trim atop the posts.

MOO
It’s hard to find a really clear image of the thing - but am I seeing a lamp mounted off the upright post closest to the house? It appears broken/bent in the first image below, but not broken in the earlier image.
IMG_1720.jpegIMG_1721.png

It’s hard to find a really clear image of the thing - but am I seeing a lamp mounted off the upright post closest to the house? It appears broken/bent in the first image below, but not broken in the earlier image.
View attachment 514544View attachment 514545
Google image search shows very similar structures from DIY/handyman sites:
1. Supports for a swing/ porch bench swing - it’s decorative with lamp and finials.
2. Wedding arbor (unlikely doing back yard weddings)
3. Supports for a “crane” or pulley lift for working on heavy objects (car engine)

This big frame is outside, can be seen by neighbors as other homes have second floor. Can’t see it being used as part of crimes outdoors unless it could be completely covered by tarpaulins which seems not practical.

Possibly an ill-conceived attempt at a DIY garden swing bench, for a giant person?

1. Supports for a swing/ porch bench swing - it’s decorative with lamp and finials.
3. Supports for a “crane” or pulley lift for working on heavy objects (car engine)

This big frame is outside, can be seen by neighbors as other homes have second floor. Can’t see it being used as part of crimes outdoors unless it could be completely covered by tarpaulins which seems not practical.

Possibly an ill-conceived attempt at a DIY garden swing bench, for a giant person?
Aha! Apparently, it’s called a wooden gantry crane.

BBM

IMO:
I think he fears the other shoe will eventually drop on his client all the while trying to defend her and her "stand by your man" spew while being more then legal buddies with Brown and they back-channel info and strategy to each other.
He obviously gets confused what his role is.
Yes Izzylizzy….. have to agree with these thoughts.

And for other ‘incentive’ that might affect one’s involvement, IIRC….. there is also that supposed Peacock / NBC Universal deal for his client? Or at least a couple of the clients it seems?

I have heard that it can sometimes be difficult to see through heavily shaded green-colored glasses? / sarc MOO

It is really hard to imagine doing crimes outside like that. That seems a bit too bold.

It was very covered by trees, though. I don't think more than the heavy side foot can be seen from inside the neighbors homes in the leafy seasons.

I don't think it's for a swing. It's way too tall. There are non-kink non-criminal reasons to suspend oneself for exercise. But I don't see the family into circus arts.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duce1106
Back