Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I've said this before, but my own opinion/theory is that miss-leaders was his cutesy (gross) name for drivers, pimps, etc. - people who "lead" the "misses" around. I think he was reminding himself to be careful not to choose victims who worked with others, as those others might have details about him that could be shared with law enforcement, and would notice when his victims went missing. No real evidence I can point to, it just seems like the sort of smug not joke he would use based on that one interview. I thought he was just a bad speller, but someone else pointed out that his spelling of organized/disorganized might come from Taxi Driver and it got me thinking.

I actually kind of think Amber Costello was not a planned victim, but he decided to target her because he was angry. He made a lot of mistakes in her abduction, and frankly if law enforcement had been doing their job and following up on the description of him and his truck, they might have caught him then. Maybe not, it's impossible to know how/if things would play out differently, but he was pretty careful most of the time, but left so many clues in Amber's case.

yeah I imagine he was pissed at her and her 'boyfriend' who tricked him

Cannot believe she went with him after that, ugh
Remember that he was possibly/probably a regular of hers by then and she may have felt he was "safe" (or safe enough) even if he was angry.

And while sex work is a risky job, it's entirely the fault of predators like RH that make it risky, not the workers who are just trying to get by.

Remember that he was possibly/probably a regular of hers by then and she may have felt he was "safe" (or safe enough) even if he was angry.

And while sex work is a risky job, it's entirely the fault of predators like RH that make it risky, not the workers who are just trying to get by.

Happened with Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer.

Sex workers were warned and when he picked one up she laughed saying "Now your not him are you?"

He "looked" and acted totally "normal" to her.

2 Cents

unfortunately many people are on the fringes, trying to make enough money to survive, feed their habits, their children, their families, sometimes several generations of that family, and they are out there like easy pickins' and it's so heartbreaking, and believe me they know they are just a shot away at any time, they know the danger...it's just so damm sad..think of Rex H. with his Architecture Degree and all his money and property...living in that little shack like Mr. Nobody. Driving around his big old truck..and meeting up with these young women who are god knows not having the best lives, in a vulnerable time in their young lives ...and here comes Mr. Architect to murder them, torture them, silence them forever. Here comes Mr. Hurt.

I pray everyday he has done something in a DP state like SC. He is a monster. mOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb
Back