Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA with you... it was the first time I think it hit her that hey... we are at the end of the hallway now and it isn't looking too good! ((I think the rebuttal case shook her up a bit as well))

Cannot wait for LDB, should be fun :)

It was very odd watching her smile during JA's opening. He was showing the video of her and Caylee. For a brief second, I saw some real emotion.

When CA's lies were exposed I almost wondered if she would be mad at her mother for getting caught. I wonder if she even realizes that her mother could face perjury charges and jail time herself. She won't but she still put herself out there to protect ICA. I bet ICA isn't even grateful.

Heck no. Remember when she was ticked the first time CA testified and didn't look at her? She still thinks she is controlling the family and when they disobey they get the evil eye.

I don't believe anything about Casey, not even her tears.
Today after Jeff was done & they panned over to Casey, I swear the look on her face said," how did they know""?

I really believe that throughout the trial ICA has been concentration on how she should be behaving. I think this has been a difficult task for her since she can not speak to spill another lie to cover what's going on or to address what she's hearing said about herself.

I think her team has had to work with her on this. True reactions do not come easy for her.

jmo

She's thinking, "I hope somebody lets me know when I am supposed to cry, because I might forget. There was a hot guy in the gallery yesterday, and I wonder if he is here today. Maybe if I stick my chest out, he will look my way and I can get him over here."

All the other times she's thinking, "God this is so *&^*# boring, and these people are so stupid."

yesterday it was told that jose was on one knee looking straight at casey eye level. a well known reporter showed exactly what casey did back. she said casey took her hand and tenderly stroked jose face as if i know you did your best. an ounce of empathy from casey .
i truly wonder if at some point casey said to jose i know i will not walk free but i do know you tried your best. could she possibly admit the defense went in a million wrong directions in beginning of trial blaming others? can she say i should not have thrown others under bus cause now i am being called biggest liar in a trials history! mr mason and miss simms have not been her biggest confident of secrets i feel. yes , dorothy did have to sit there and chenny too- cameras on them . i think casey told jose - we are fricked!!! she knows being called a liar and *advertiser censored* is not the best words to come out of her team . yet she probably said - yep- i am and proud of it:banghead:- so now can you help me be free?

I still think she feels like she is going to beat this. I also feel ICA and JB have a relationship that is inappropriate between lawyer and client.

Um...I thought the same but didn't want to post it.

One of the TH said that when ICA was first free on bond, she went to JB's office everday, answering phones, helping out in the office. I think it was Jean Casarez(sp?) and she said they became very close.

I still think she feels like she is going to beat this. I also feel ICA and JB have a relationship that is inappropriate between lawyer and client.

ITA!!! The almost sad part is I truly believe the bus is coming for Jose. It's right around the corner waiting for the guilty verdict to come down. She is going to tell anyone who will listen about their relationship. She will twist it to make herself the victim and blame her conviction on him.

i can not imagine the pins and needles- no pun intended:fence: casey must be on. entire team defense and state. in some way i think casey does not feel this is real. in her dreams at nite is only time she may have some emotion- however unless she remembers what she dreamt, its a waste, a huge waste of sleep time in dream land . when all the people from her life were paraded in front of her perhaps she told jose some bits and pieces of how she felt . all the old friends she had not seen for 3 years went on with their life.

i wonder if casey told jose - do you think i am a bad person really? are you just being my friend for the cameras and fame or does any part of you believe i am not evil? i think mason thinks of her as a grandaughter - like kids will be kids- howevr shes way past kiddyland ! dorothy may tell her - i am not your mom but i know she hurt you by crimping your independence-:sick: she sits beside her and says -- i know- i know -as casey mumbles and shakes head no. if i can talk to casey i would be just so willing to sit for hours and listen even if lie i would listen and say - why do you think no one believes you honey ? then wait as she tells me hours of why:twocents:

Today was the first time, as soon as JB denied the DT's request for acquittal, that I actually saw a genuine moment of fear and panick on Casey's face, knowing that she couldn't pouty-face her way out of this with JB and knowing she wasn't walking anywhere except right back to her cozy little jail cell. I found great satisfaction seeing her response. She's finally getting it-She ain't going nowhere!

During her little tantrum following the DT's closing, you could clearly see her having a hard time trying to swallow the huge lump in her throat. It was classic, as you can see the complete fear and panic that is manifesting itself in her physical appearance, with nothing she can do to hide it.

merging threads that are about Casey's thoughts

I am not inclined to put a lot of weight onto ANY internet searches unless the search is related specifically to the crime committed, and even then I am sceptical. I myself searched "How do I make chloroform" after reading about this case, just to see what Casey might have seen and to judge for myself how tricky this process might have been for her to accomplish. Finding more information than I could ever want took all of five seconds.

The magic of the internet is that it offers a world of information that is only seconds away. Any topic, any word, any music, anything at all, the slightest curiosity or vaguest interest can be satisfied within seconds. An entire generation is growing up with this convenience and power.

And they use it.

Sleuth it. Are the two people mentioned in the article actual inmates? Looking up their names, ages and what they're charged with shouldn't be too hard.

I do find it hard to believe that Jeff would have commented

JB is KC's only friend. They've obviously formed quite a bond. I bet he feels some responsibility toward her now. Did y'all read in the investigator's hand-written notes that KC got mad at Jose when she found out his wife was pregnant?

I can't imagine was KC's confinement must be like. She's had so much time to be alone and think, and it doesn't seem to me that she's changed much at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back