Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I take it back. The "Hank and Lisa are crackheads" is the only thing she has said that I believe.

I do not understand her theory. Is she saying that Ron is involved because he is covering for Misty? I mean she said Misty was jealous and she thinks that is why Haleigh is gone. So, how is Ron part of that? Then she says she thinks Joe and Tommy raped Haleigh, well um as what a favor to Misty? Just lost on Flora.

Same reason they don't return mine.:biglaugh:

thNowthatsfunny.gif

Who was on the way to the psychiatrist? FH or Misty

I heard this call weeks ago. I am going to look it up. If I recall correctly Granny and one of her daughters were in the car and Misty was giving them a phone number to call someone for another inmate. I will go look it up. I believe it was Granny on her way to an appt.

Well, GmaHollars says she just learned all ths info she has for us in the past weeks.
All she can do is tell everybody what Misty and Tommy said to her. Since the calls are recorded, all LE has to do is listen to the tapes. They don't need GmaHollars for that.
imo

That makes sense. Thanks.

The most telling comment from Granny Hollers is that LE will not return her calls. I find that very interesting. Theories anyone?

It is more expedient for LE to go to the source, Misty and Tommy and listen to the recording of those calls than debrief Gma Flo and get her spin.

It sounds like Granny is milking her new found fame for all it's worth.

Exactly what I was thinking. She has all the theories and motives we've discussed here but they contradict each other. Was Misty drugged up that night and Haleigh was hurt, was Misty jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship or was Misty tired of watching other people's children? It can't be all three. Also every time she speaks she has more and more info. but she's not talking to Misty or Tommy (she has no minutes on her phone).
Actually, Mew, it can be all three. Misty's drugged up or hungover from her drugged up weekend; she's fed up with watching kids, especially when she's tired and cranky; and one of the kids she has to watch this particular night happens to be a little girl she resents, anyway. A classic recipe for abuse or worse.

For the most part, the theories and opinions we voice here on WS are based on good old common sense. They're not unique. Think about how many times one of us has posted that my mother/spouse/friend who doesn't follow this case heard a little about the case and came up with the same opinion most of us hold.

Granny knows the case plus she has some inside information and a good bit of common sense. Why should her opinions be any different?

I can't watch, and trying to catch up on reading here. Granny says she believes they raped Haleigh (please don't let that be so), yet she doesn't believe JO molested MC? :waitasec:

Granny tossed out the rape word this evening for the first time.
JVM was asking her, "Which of the three theories do you believe?"
Granny choose the tied bricks to H with rope, and took her to the river. Then, she added, maybe she was raped, i dont know (paraphrasing).

Granny tossed out the rape word this evening for the first time.
JVM was asking her, "Which of the three theories do you believe?"
Granny choose the tied bricks to H with rope, and took her to the river. Then, she added, maybe she was raped, i dont know (paraphrasing).

I believe Granny mentioned the rape the other night also. She didn't sound like she believed it (JMO), but was reporting what MC told her.

One thing's for certain, Flo's psychologist is wasting his/her time.

I truly hope that LE finally will get enough of the rumors and the crap being spewed in the media to just release the phone calls!

I heard this call weeks ago. I am going to look it up. If I recall correctly Granny and one of her daughters were in the car and Misty was giving them a phone number to call someone for another inmate. I will go look it up. I believe it was Granny on her way to an appt.

The way Flo talks in her interviews, Tommy and Jo being guilty is something just "revealed" to her within the last week or so. But the conversation she had with Misty about Tommy and Jo being guilty took place in Feb. Something is not adding up to me.

Don't need to ask Flo why she is seeing a psychiatrist. Major depression over her criminal family members has got to be tops on her list.

That and maybe the other end of the spectrum from depression.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back