Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gma just made me fall out of my chair again. When she commented about MC "must a liked it". She don't pull no punches.

Holy Schlamoly--did Grandma just say if Joe molested her she must have liked it?

Gma just said JO has NO sex crimes - his juvie record is stealing automobiles

Levi asked Hollers about Joe's arrest history. She said auto theft but no sex crimes.

OMG, GH just addressed Misty's story about Joe molesting her when she was younger. Said that Misty never told her about it and always wanted to go over to Joe's house so if he molested her, she must have liked it! :woohoo:

If JO molested MC she must have liked it? Oh my granny

That comment made JVM in her own words "speechless." Now THAT'S an accomplishment. I didn't think it could be done.

jo said murder by river alligator before haleigh disappeared

:eek::eek::eek::eek: (Misty must have like it...)

I like that Jane is allowing her panel to question Flo. It works well...

"If he molested her she must've liked it." omg! Lol This lady is original that's for sure!

Wish someone would ask GMa Hollars if Misty visited Joe during her visit up to TN back in October/November...

JVM-- Grandma Flo you are fascinating & courageous.....

Texas Mist, I agree Grandma Flo is courageous and brave to come forward with her theories.

Think about it..it would not be in Grandma's best interest to go against her family, who knows, someone could take revenge on grandma for speaking out, yet she wants to do the right thing, and help solve this case.

Grandma Flo had some good common sense answers that made sense in this case.

A brave Lady in my opinion...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found