Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holy cow - GMa Hollars doesn't sound like she believes Misty's story about Joe molesting Misty...me neither.

No sex crimes on Joe's record - per GMA Hollers - auto theft only.

Nor I. I also think the young man who was convicted and is doing time for sex crimes against Misty should have his case looked at again.

So is she on JO side now?????????

------Signed Beating Myself Up for Not Programming the DVR :banghead:
Hard to tell. It changes hourly. Tune in tomorrow. Lisa may be involved too by then..lol

Damn they will start confessing just to get her off the TV.

I'll bet Hank Sr. and Lisa are filling out applications for available nursing homes right now.

The comment about Joe molesting MC was said with sarcasm by Gma - she was saying that MC never told her anything about Joe molesting her and that MC always wanted to go over to Joe's house - so "she must have liked it" - sarcasm by Gma.

I've always thought she was extremely fond of JO, don't know why.

Nor I. I also think the young man who was convicted and is doing time for sex crimes against Misty should have his case looked at again.

I agree Wescott - I agree. This is a statement Misty has thrown around about several males. JMO Misty molds herself as a victim to take pressure off herself, even when she is lying. I for one do not believe her, never have.

I'll bet Hank Sr. and Lisa are filling out applications for available nursing homes right now.

:floorlaugh: Sorry can't help it.

I'm sure she's lost at least 2 of her daughters over this--lisa & tina

I'm still trying to get my jaw off the floor!! OMG

yes, it was jaw-dropping
but it's her way of speaking; her lack of... w/e
she wanted to get across - Misty is full of crap re the molestation
and she did
this was her way of saying it
thats t only way she could get that across
she is who she is

I guess Misty does know which story to use and how to use it. If she was molested when she was younger, and the perp was punished, she learned what power the accusation holds. Wow, all this time that Joe has been under the SO microscope !

Texas Mist, I agree Grandma Flo is courageous and brave to come forward with her theories.

Think about it..it would not be in Grandma's best interest to go against her family, who knows, someone could take revenge on grandma for speaking out, yet she wants to do the right thing, and help solve this case.

How many people have you heard that would come forward and reports a close family member?

I posted props to Gma (when we first heard of her saying MC & ToC called her w/ all that info) because few family members will rat out their grand/kids.

But after seeing her on NG & tonite, I'm sensing that she likes to hear herself talk & is enjoying the attention...JMOOOC because she doesn't seem pained to be discussing the horrific details of a 5yo girl's death & that her own family may well be involved in it.

It would be good if she has some nails for the perps' coffins...I just don't want her to be b.s.-ing for the sake of it.

Hard to tell. It changes hourly. Tune in tomorrow. Lisa may be involved too by then..lol

LOL LOL LOL!!!

She implicated RC as well this time....not sure if that was fact (from MC or TC) or just her esteemed opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back