Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad JVM snagged this interview rather than NG. However, I would have loved to have seen NG's face reacting to some of Flo's revelations.

Someone call the jail ... they need to sit Misty and Tommy in front of the TV. Does JVM repeat later tonight?

Just blown away by JVM, AH and Judge (?) tonight.
Someone obviously went through our tough questions, and asked her so many of them that I could not keep up.
When they complimented GMa, and she said, "Thank you," you could sense how genuinely proud of herself - in a humble way - she felt. It seemed like she became a child for just a moment.

I appreciate that she's coming on the news shows. She may or may not know about specific details about that night but she has given me so much more insight into her grandchildren.

She also pointed the finger at RC. I have thusfar not considered him being culpable but after hearing Gma Hollar's no-nonsense style of communication I am beginning to think she may have a point about him.

Bless her for the strength and courage not to whitewash and coverup for these grandkids. We have seen so many who will go to any length to protect their own by using the media. (Anthony's anyone?)

Again to stay on topic: You can't miss this episode and I'll be rewatching for sure!

Granny had some straight on answers, didn't she. I am still sort of smiling thinking of the rest of the family, who all hem-haw around, listening to her say it straight out. I hope it's enough of the truth to shake some nuts from the tree.

I have listened to the jailhouse phone calls and video and have always felt they were enabling Tommy and Misty. All this info the police have already but i really think this will shake up Misty and Tommy more then the LE could ever do. Seeing their grandma on national tv saying all this stuff might really sink home.
Maybe so Doc, I hope so. And, I must say if Grandma is doing all this for the right reasons, Haleigh, then I will have to take back all I have said about her. I hope she's doing it for Haleigh.

I like granny. I think she just wants this to all be over with.

I honestly am so blown away right now I don't think I could handle any more information. But gluttons that we are, we'll watch....

Well, I didn't watch JVM as I was still working. HOWEVER, I'm off now and am crossing my finger at a Hollers on NG. I doubt she will be questioned quite like I heard JVM do tho... lol

MOO and JMOO. Granny sounds like she is mad at her grandkids for getting in this situation. She may love the attention, but I hear some disgust in her tone. MOO and all that.
I agree. On NG she was very sad. Tonight she is resolute and determined to finally cut the c**p and tell it like it is regardless of the consequences. She's the anti-CA.

I took her comment all wrong about Misty "liking it" also. Thank you guys for explaining. I hope you all are right cuz that didn't sit well with me.

I honestly don't think anybody who was molested would enjoy hearing that but that's JMO.

As but a stand-in for teh.....

*lilac picks charlie up*

*and dusts him off*

:)

Better pick up NG while you're down there-causeI'm sure she's on the floor too!:angel:

Grandma just kind of put it out there didn't she??? OMG, I am still trying to pick my jaw up off of the floor!!!! I just about fell out of my chair when she put Ronald into the mix!!!!

So what makes Gma more believable tonight vs other nights? Because she's now saying what people want to hear? Doesn't that seem suspicious to ANYONE??? IMO, all she's doing is adjusting her story for a better chance of getting that 35K.

Did you notice her eyes darting from left to right?

I think JVM did a great job but I think Gran was spouting a load of old codswallop.

I can't wait to see this on youtube.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph
Back