Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I understood correctly, Flora said that Tommy called her after flunking the polygraph then Misty called about 15 min. later saying "See, I told you Joe had something to do with it". Then, Flora says that Misty called her again on Monday talking about the yellow rope and brick. Flora doesn't mention Misty talking about the rope and brick on the first call. Does anyone know how many passed between the two calls and could Misty have heard about the rope and brick from someone in the meantime?

If I understood correctly, Flora said that Tommy called her after flunking the polygraph then Misty called about 15 min. later saying "See, I told you Joe had something to do with it". Then, Flora says that Misty called her again on Monday talking about the yellow rope and brick. Flora doesn't mention Misty talking about the rope and brick on the first call. Does anyone know how many passed between the two calls and could Misty have heard about the rope and brick from someone in the meantime?

Talk of the yellow rope and brick came from LP on NG just days b4 Flo made her debut.. Hmmm.. Now where do you think she REALLY heard about that??

BTW..Yellow rope and cinder blocks found in the river is still in rumor stage. It has not been confirmed by anyone within LE.
LP and jaxnews 'source'...now AH, NG and JVM talk about it.

If LE finally says..no yellow rope or cinder blocks were found.. guess we will be confirming GMA is a fibber and just watches NG and talks to LP maybe.

Maybe Nancy could put in a media request for jailhouse phone calls so we can all get the "he says, she says" for ourselves?

I want to hear the conversations now, I don't believe anything going on in this case anymore unless I hear it myself...
:banghead:

I don't think Flo would sell out her grandchildren for $35,000.

If what she's saying is true, what would people be saying about her if she kept it quiet?

Maybe I'm in denial but I don't think the money would be worth losing her grandchildren and most likely family members for the rest of her life.

I can see her thinking that she needed to tell the truth and the reward would be an added benefit. I don't think she did it for the reward. Like I said earlier, she tells it like it is and no sugar coating.

To do and say the things she has said about her grandchildren is courageous. She was praised by the judge and Mike Brooks also.
Could they say what they really thought if it were different? They were petting her so she would talk, IMO..they have her number down.

I don't think Flo would sell out her grandchildren for $35,000.

If what she's saying is true, what would people be saying about her if she kept it quiet?

Maybe I'm in denial but I don't think the money would be worth losing her grandchildren and most likely family members for the rest of her life.

I can see her thinking that she needed to tell the truth and the reward would be an added benefit. I don't think she did it for the reward. Like I said earlier, she tells it like it is and no sugar coating.

Hank Sr. "said the reward money in the case - $35,000 - might be an influence."

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-17/source-renewed-search-unnamed

Sounds like family relationships are very strained right now.

Gma just made me fall out of my chair again. When she commented about MC "must a liked it". She don't pull no punches.

She prefaced it with Misty always wanted to go over to Joe's, and then made the above statement. It does seem she doesn't believe Misty about the molestation. Aren't they close in age also?

In her first interview with NG, I saw admiration on Flo's face for NG, plus truthfulness. Tonight, I felt I saw a bit of deception in her face. I base this on a face reading class I took from a psychotherapist a long time ago.

Now I think that MC's stiffness on the pier could have been from viewing bones. The stiffness could have been caused something like revulsion.

My MM also commented that Flo knows these people better than anyone. How many of our grandmothers would use the term "strung out on drugs". But these are the kind of people she is surrounded by.

Texas Mist, I agree Grandma Flo is courageous and brave to come forward with her theories.

Think about it..it would not be in Grandma's best interest to go against her family, who knows, someone could take revenge on grandma for speaking out, yet she wants to do the right thing, and help solve this case.

Grandma Flo had some good common sense answers that made sense in this case.

A brave Lady in my opinion...

She said she told Misty that there were grandparents that needed to know, showing much compassion for TN and Crystal's mom.

Look at all her interviews again. Everytime the interviewer questions her softly into a hard corner abour her "facts" ..she gets whimpery, whiny. She is an easy act to see through, imo.
Also..
She relays the fact to be she saw it in Misty's eyes on TV and then JVM says..how did you see it in her eyes..she hasn't been on TV other than a long distance shot of her on the dock since she 'confessed' to you.

Then of course, gma switches to...In my heart.. when she realizes she screwed up.

So her facts conveniently change to to her feelings.

Typical with fibbers.

I am really back and forth on this Grandma. On one hand, I want her to be saving the day for Haleigh, on the other, I do question if truth and justice are her real motives. I wish she would save the info for LE, if all she says is true.

Flo must have imagined MC's eyes and how they have changed, because how could she have seen them in that dock footage? She was trying to say that MC has finally started letting go of her guilty burden--but how could she really tell? That was good questioning by JVM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back