Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't she start out saying JO had changed - not MC & ToC? Just asking because maybe I remember her first disclosures incorrectly.
You're right. Initially she said JO had changed since he came back from Florida; quiet, not wanting to talk about Haleigh, walked out of the room when somebody else had on a "Haleigh" t-shirt, etc. At first she didn't mention any change in MC or TC; and also denied MC could've done it. MOO

Don't need bricks to steal a car...Misty said in the beginning that Joe used bricks in his robberies...yet one more lie.

I don't agree the lawyer should have said anything about Joe's record. Even JVM backed off talking about that. The record is juvenile - that is not the lawyers choice about talking about it - it is the law plain and simple.
The point I was making was that if the record DOES NOT INVOLVE crimes against children -- just put it all out there.

What he did was lead people to speculate about what it was. He could have simply told Nancy what the record was (if Joe gave him permission) and I bet Nancy would have dropped the questions and I bet she wouldn't have made a big deal of it.

Nancy also said that the lawyer COULD talk about it, if Joe gave him permission. It isn't illegal to talk about the record.

Maybe I'm not one to walk on eggshells, but I was glad that it was put to rest.

One thought: Since Gma is forthcoming I do wonder if she isn't withholding to herself who told her about the scenario where MC allegedly hit Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood.

(FWIW, my first thought was a wooden paddle meant for a behind but that more than likely wouldn't have been used for discipline given the history of the agency that moniters children in the state of FL, I can't remember the name of what that's called sorry.)

OK I heard Granny Hollar on JVM and Nancy G this evening and still believe she can't be trusted as credible.

One BIG Hurrah here for Levi. One fact at a time.

Thank you for getting a fact out there and a big one. Kudos to you appearing and getting good questions. That resolves some issues. You're the best!

:woohoo:

That's what I wondering, if Flo was used as a way to get the Joe story out there. They're probably going to say that Joe told them that he used a brick and rope.

As usual, JVM always has a good show when I have to miss it. Why do we see NG 3 times a night, and her show only once?
My grandson is close to setting school records in baseball, and I don't want to miss a single game. I hope you guys take good notes on the show tonight!

Maryann - you can read JVM"s transcripts here (tonights show is not yet posted though):

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html

One thought: Since Gma is forthcoming I do wonder if she isn't withholding to herself who told her about the scenario where MC allegedly hit Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood.

(FWIW, my first thought was a wooden paddle meant for a behind but that more than likely wouldn't have been used for discipline given the history of the agency that moniters children in the state of FL, I can't remember the name of what that's called sorry.)

That bothered me, too, at first. IIRC, she finally said it came from one of them in Florida. Well, Misty and Tommy aren't the only ones in Florida. It's understandable that she would be reluctant to reveal her source if that source was Lisa, for instance.

Well, ironically, RC has stressed he knows the "rules" that DCF/CPS has set and has said he abides by them. MOO

That bothered me, too, at first. IIRC, she finally said it came from one of them in Florida. Well, Misty and Tommy aren't the only ones in Florida. It's understandable that she would be reluctant to reveal her source if that source was Lisa, for instance.

I'm thinking she just doesn't want to even think about that possibility. She favors Misty over all of them.

The point I was making was that if the record DOES NOT INVOLVE crimes against children -- just put it all out there.

What he did was lead people to speculate about what it was. He could have simply told Nancy what the record was (if Joe gave him permission) and I bet Nancy would have dropped the questions and I bet she wouldn't have made a big deal of it.

Nancy also said that the lawyer COULD talk about it, if Joe gave him permission. It isn't illegal to talk about the record.

Maybe I'm not one to walk on eggshells, but I was glad that it was put to rest.

If Joe gave him permission. It is totally unethical for him to discuss anything of a sealed record without permission. I don't blame him for sticking to his guns and obligations instead of fawning over being on Mz. Nancy's show. If one looked hard enough, they could have found info on what Joe's record was long ago. I did and I am no super sleuth.

Like you I am glad it is now put to rest.

First I read the JVM show here.

Then I went and watched it for myself. (thanks, PattyG!)

I have mixed feelings about Gma Flo and her level of credibility, but feel she is mostly genuine.

That all being said, I feel she knows or suspects that Misty is responsible for Haleigh's death....

....transcribed from tonight's interview...after Flo tells about the fight between Misty and Ronald and how Misty was "still strung out"...

Jane: Do you think she could have possibly taken her frustrations out on the child?

Gma: I don't think she would have really hurt a child deliberately because she's had more chances than one to do it, because she's kept every one - just about every one - of my great grandkids. And she's always been good with kids.

Jane: So how would she have done that, then?

Gma: Well, that... <takes deep breath, averts eyes downward, purses lips, shakes head slightly with her head down - she can't seem to find the words> ...I just think she may have been in that van because <looks up again as the words start to flow> she knowed where to go to. <ends abruptly without offering extra>

What, if anything, does anyone else think of her body language, vs. just what she is saying? Both about Misty harming Haleigh and in general?

This segment is during the last half of Part 2 of 3.

I think Granny Hollars is trying to do the right thing... and I respect her for not denying her grandkids involvement. there is no possible way she was involved in Haleigh's demise... she is caught between a rock and a hard place. I do not feel like she is in it for the $. I feel like she came forward in order to stop the cover up by other members of her family if for no other reason so that she can sleep at night.

It saddens me to see her blamed for the actions of her grandchildren. I could understand it IF she lived in the same area and had prior knowledge. She isn't even related to Haleigh, but has been more forthcoming than Granny Sykes has been. I do feel like Granny Sykes knows more than she is willing to tell and has covered for Misty (and perhaps Ron too) MOO

I'm thinking she just doesn't want to even think about that possibility. She favors Misty over all of them.
That's what I thought the other night, too, RC. She clearly seemed conflicted to me, wrestling with denial and choosing her words carefully to present Misty in the least culpable light. The answer to that particular question was different, though. I mean, she came out and said in the first story Misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood or something, but then squirms when asked about the source. Why was that question hard to answer? I think she was protecting her source and protecting herself from getting in Dutch with her source.

That's what I thought the other night, too, RC. She clearly seemed conflicted to me, wrestling with denial and choosing her words carefully to present Misty in the least culpable light. The answer to that particular question was different, though. I mean, she came out and said in the first story Misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood or something, but then squirms when asked about the source. Why was that question hard to answer? I think she was protecting her source and protecting herself from getting in Dutch with her source.

Could be one armed who dat (hope you are better !!!).

Dunno - Lisa ?, Lindsey ? - I can't figure anyone else saying it. Certainly not Tommy and I seriously doubt GMa Hollars talks to the Cummings.

Could be one armed who dat (hope you are better !!!).

Dunno - Lisa ?, Lindsey ? - I can't figure anyone else saying it. Certainly not Tommy and I seriously doubt GMa Hollars talks to the Cummings.
LOL! Much better, thank you.

I'm leaning toward Lisa.

Can you imagine Flo being Casey's Grandma ?

I don't post much but I am on websleuths all the time. But had to comment on imagine Flo as Casey's Grandma. Boy isn't that the truth. Grandma Flo is from the old school. Matter of fact and straight to the point. I believe she loved Haleigh also and hates the fact her three Grandchildren are involved in this baby's death. We all should be grateful that Haleigh has a Great Grandma that will stand up and tell the world if need be. Takes Guts to do that when the family turns on her for it. So be it! Too bad no one stood up for Caylee, all everyone would do is lye and etc too much to go into and wrong place any way. So with that said THANK YOU GRANDMA FLO! Some times you have to do the right thing even if it hurts to do so. I love the fact RC was pointed at also, the fact he would beat anyone who said something ummmmmmmm thought he claimed to kill anyone that took her, ummmmmm!

Just watched JVM on youtube. That granny is something, isn't she? A no-nonsense talker. As of tonight's show, she's thrown Misty, Tommy, Joe, and Ron under the bus. On top of that, when Jane asked her if she heard if Joe had ever molested Misty, Granny said, No, she asked to go to his house (Joe's) all the time and if it was true, she must have enjoyed it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jane said she didn't know what to say after that........ :eek:

Granny did look very nice tonight, all fixed up, and showing some cleavage. Oh, my!

I just got done watching, had to go shopping tonight-out of tp-hee hee-that's not a good thing!
As soon as she said this my jaw hit the floor and it hasn't come back up yet!
Flashback of NG show when Gma Flo stated she didn't know if Haleigh was alive or not when she hit the water. Both Jane and Nancy were shocked and speechless. Gma Flo has some powers-she can make talk show hosts speechless! I'm lovin' live tv and Gma Flo-she isn't shy!!

Another thing, on one of the interviews last week Gma Flo said she called a detective in PC and CRIMESTOPPERS. Did she follow the Caylee case and know Kronk did not get the reward because he called 911 and not Crimestoppers so she made sure to call them? Correct me if I'm wrong about
Kronk, I know I read that and then didn't Nejame give him money?

My daughter and I were both shocked at her comment.

Yes, that's true about Mr. Kronk. They wouldn't give him reward money because he didn't call Crimestoppers, but instead made his calls to 911. He was given reward money by one of the attorneys, Mark Nejame, I think, and maybe someone else, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland
Back