Grandma Hollars speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you believe her Levi? Yes or No and why

She prefaced it with Misty always wanted to go over to Joe's, and then made the above statement. It does seem she doesn't believe Misty about the molestation. Aren't they close in age also?

Yes, they are only 2 years apart. Misty said Joe molested her when she was 6 or 7 years old. That would make Joe 8 or 9. Misty is full of it! Where I come from, this is called playing doctor!

Tele-phone, Tele-graph, Tell Granny Flo! Maybe that's why they decided to call her all of a sudden after 14 months of silence...so she would "break the ice for them"??!!??

Joe being a car thief though plays into their hands as far as the van goes that night.

We analyze everyone's statements so criticially; On ng; I thought she was full of bs; then tonight for some reason she comes across as credible and what you see is what you get. Yes her stories have changed...........but is it because of denial? Feeling intimidated by ng? I mean to throw 3 of your grandchildren under the bus for 35,000; especially when they are allegedly close? I just don't know................either she is one cold hearted individual or the truth smacked her upside the head and she is just laying it all out on the table. As well as she knows the jailhouse tapes are recorded! EVERYONE in the two families know that~

What bothers me though is she doesn't know how Haleigh died and wouldn't say who told her allegedly misty hit Haleigh with a piece of wood and she doesn't know why they did it? Something just doesn't add up for me..............

Well do you???
:waitasec:

I've been critical of her in the past -- but I have to say. Tonight on JVM she didn't pull any punches.

Even though her molestation comment left a bad taste in my mouth...

I don't want to waffle or beat around the bush, but I'm just going to have to wait and see if what she says is indeed on the jail house tapes...

The comment about Joe not having a record involving sex crimes or crimes against children is telling.

I don't understand why his attorney just couldn't come out and say what she said. He has a record, but it isn't sexual in nature or against children.

On a side note, before the panel came on Jane came in my ear and told me to be respectful to Gma Flo... I thought that was funny.

Flo did say that all 3 have changed since the disappearance of Haleigh.

Didn't she start out saying JO had changed - not MC & ToC? Just asking because maybe I remember her first disclosures incorrectly.

I've been critical of her in the past -- but I have to say. Tonight on JVM she didn't pull any punches.

Even though her molestation comment left a bad taste in my mouth...

I don't want to waffle or beat around the bush, but I'm just going to have to wait and see if what she says is indeed on the jail house tapes...

The comment about Joe not having a record involving sex crimes or crimes against children is telling.

I don't understand why his attorney just couldn't come out and say what she said. He has a record, but it isn't sexual in nature or against children.

On a side note, before the panel came on Jane came in my ear and told me to be respectful to Gma Flo... I thought that was funny.

I think because it was car theft and there is an alleged theft of a van.

I think Jane did a good job with Grandma Holler. Jane talked to her before she came on and was rally nice to her. Put her at ease, I think that helped Grandma Flo open up maybe and be a little more blunt.

Flo did say that all 3 have changed since the disappearance of Haleigh.

Anyone would change after a child disappears. Thats no revelation there and I don't care what economic bracket you come from...most anyone would be a "changed" person.

I think because it was car theft and there is an alleged theft of a van.

You could be right, but stealing a freakin vehicle is a hell of a lot different than stealing a child IMO.

He should have just layed it out there.

IMO Grandma is just that - "grandma". She comes across to me as a "old school" "no nonsense" "church going" grandma that's "been there, done that, and got many, many t-shirts".

IMO she is just tired of it all. She wants it over. She feels for Haleigh and "her grandparents" - and said so tonight. I mean, can you imagine she has had every last one of them - MC, ToC, LC, LC, HC, JO, TO, TiC and CC calling her - talking in her ear. Lord knows what she's heard. She made a comment tonight that she has "upset" a lot of her family by doing what she is doing but it doesn't matter to her - she said "they'll come back".

She wants to do the right thing. Grandmas are like that. Mine was.

Didn't she start out saying JO had changed - not MC & ToC? Just asking because maybe I remember her first disclosures incorrectly.
You're right Texas, she only talked about Joe acting differently during her first appearances.

The calls from jail are recorded. If she's lying, LE knows it and eventually the rest of the world will, too. Personally, I believed her last week and I do today.

Tommy lead LE to the search site on his own after he failed his latest polygraph exam. The information did not come from G'ma first. Nothing she has said qualifies her for the reward.

What she has done is lend insight into the minds of her grandchildren and confirm some of our suspicions, e.g., Misty lying about being molested by Joe.

So, the question is would she sell out her grandchildren just for a chance to be on NG and JVM? I don't know, and frankly, I don't care about her motives. After fourteen months of secrecy and BS, I'm grateful for the breath of fresh air.

Yes on NG it was just Jo who had changed
Tonight on JVM it's all of them have changed

I really don't know what to think about GGM

Just hope and pray this leads to the truth and JUSTICE for lil Haileigh

You could be right, but stealing a freakin vehicle is a hell of a lot different than stealing a child IMO.

Don't need bricks to steal a car...Misty said in the beginning that Joe used bricks in his robberies...yet one more lie.

I don't agree the lawyer should have said anything about Joe's record. Even JVM backed off talking about that. The record is juvenile - that is not the lawyers choice about talking about it - it is the law plain and simple.

I'm thankful GMA cleared up Joe's juvenile record. The rumors about him being a sex offender can be put to rest once and for all.

I agree 100 percent. They are never going to prove he took the van either. He was the scapegoat from day one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back