Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Kimster. As I said one time many, many posts ago, she had the prettiest eyes I've ever saw. To me, she felt like a comfort.

What I saw in Granny Flo was good ol' courntry wisdom. Smarter that what she might seem to some. RIP "Granny".

RIP Grannie Flo. Give HaLeigh a kiss for us. Please haunt Misty and RC until they tell the truth.

West Harpeth Funeral Home & Crematory
6962 Charlotte Pike Nashville, TN 37209 (615) 352-9400 Viewing tomorrow 2,till 8 PM..service Thursday at 1PM..

Yeah, I liked Flo too. You guys may remember or not, that when she and Lisa were staying in a motel in Palatka, she was walking down the sidewalk and fell. The doctors then wanted to put her in the hospital and she said "no way" and in few days she took the bus back to TN.

Rest In Peace Flo and tell Miss HaLeigh how many here on earth love her!

Oh no!! She never lived to see any justice for Haleigh. I was a fan. RIP Flo!

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. RIP granny Flo!

Thank you nurselady for all the information you have provided us over the years. Will you be going to the funeral? Please keep us posted. tia

Rest In Peace Granny Flo! My thoughts and prayers are with the Croslin family! Please hold HaLeigh tight and let her know there are so many people out there that care about her and want nothing more than to seek justice for her.

And Thank You, nurselady for all the updates on Flo.

Flo HOLLARS
| Visit Guest Book

HOLLARS, FloAge 69 years, passed away Sunday, December 4, 2011. She is survived by children, Liz (Brent) Spurlock, Vickie Sullivan, Bubba Overstreet, Peanut Overstreet, Leelee Croslin; 14 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren. The Life Celebration service will be on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 2 p.m., at the West Harpeth Funeral Home. Visitation will be on Wednesday from 1-8 p.m. and on Thursday from 1 p.m. until the service hour at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike, (615) 352-9400; Online guestbook at www.afamilylegacy.com

Thank you nurselady for all the information you have provided us over the years. Will you be going to the funeral? Please keep us posted. tia
Thank you 4jacy..I will not be going to the funeral sadly!!

I just found out a few minutes ago! Heartbreaking! I am so not good with computers ,I could not find her obit or questbook! Prayers for the family!

Flo HOLLARS
| Visit Guest Book

HOLLARS, FloAge 69 years, passed away Sunday, December 4, 2011. She is survived by children, Liz (Brent) Spurlock, Vickie Sullivan, Bubba Overstreet, Peanut Overstreet, Leelee Croslin; 14 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren. The Life Celebration service will be on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 2 p.m., at the West Harpeth Funeral Home. Visitation will be on Wednesday from 1-8 p.m. and on Thursday from 1 p.m. until the service hour at WEST HARPETH FUNERAL HOME, 6962 Charlotte Pike, (615) 352-9400; Online guestbook at www.afamilylegacy.com

Soo LeeLee is Lisa Croslin, and Hank was left out of being identified at Lelees spouse?

this woman was/is just feisty enough that if she could find a way to haunt whoever killed Haleigh, she will. she'd do her best to find justice for her. and i do believe things like that can happen. call me nuts but have seen too many things that can't be explained not to believe.

Wow, Flora sure had lots of grands and great grandkids. I do hope that she was able to have reassurance about Joe and all the stories that Misty and Tommy told when trying to pin the crime on someone.

As far as I'm concerned, Granny Hollars was the only truthful one in both of the Croslin/Cummings families. She was warm, strong and genuine.

I know she's up there looking down and thinking, "what! that many people really care about me." You bet we do, sweetheart!! R.I.P. And, I want to meet you in the after life someday....:heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back