Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy Easter Granny Hollars. I hope this day is a blessed one for you and that it finds you in good health. :spring:

I've been reviewing old videos today and I'm trying to find out if anyone of you have heard who told Grandma Flo the story of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board or piece of wood? I remember Grandma Flo talking about it but don't remember how this particular story was told to Grandma Flo.

I've been reviewing old videos today and I'm trying to find out if anyone of you have heard who told Grandma Flo the story of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board or piece of wood? I remember Grandma Flo talking about it but don't remember how this particular story was told to Grandma Flo.

As I recall Flo's telling, she never said who told her. It also didn't appear to be Flo's own opinion. She said it at a time when was telling of the other stories she had been told, with the addition of one or two of her own theories, IIRC. Flo said (might be paraphrasing), "I heard Misty hit [Haleigh] in the head with a board..."

I've no idea of who told Flo what, but from the beginning, it seemed that someone probably in the family was feeding her the info in hope of collecting the reward.

On another site, a poster actually admitted to talking with Flo by phone and was pushing her own agenda.

Yep, I think Grandma Flo was being fed all the stories we have heard on the media. I'm just curious as to which person came up with this story of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood. I'm sure that Grandma Flo was stirring up everyone in her family with these stories. As soon as Joe's name was thrown into the hat, Grandma Flo didn't try to hide her opinion that the story was believeable. She practically put Joe's name in Tommy's sentence when Tommy called to talk to Lindsey.This alone makes me think that Joe may have thrown out that Misty hit Haleigh because he was probably so angry about being pointed at as the one who harmed Haleigh.

I would really like to see the questions asked of Tommy on the poly. He has said that he was only asked one question. I find that hard to believe. LE spent a lot of money on the boat ramp search due to Tommy's attorney and Mr. Brown's purposely leading LE to think that Tommy had passed a poly. Looks like they could be charged with something. In order for LE to declare Haleigh's case a homicide leads me to think that at least part of Tommy's story was true.

Yep, I think Grandma Flo was being fed all the stories we have heard on the media. I'm just curious as to which person came up with this story of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood. I'm sure that Grandma Flo was stirring up everyone in her family with these stories. As soon as Joe's name was thrown into the hat, Grandma Flo didn't try to hide her opinion that the story was believeable. She practically put Joe's name in Tommy's sentence when Tommy called to talk to Lindsey.This alone makes me think that Joe may have thrown out that Misty hit Haleigh because he was probably so angry about being pointed at as the one who harmed Haleigh.

I would really like to see the questions asked of Tommy on the poly. He has said that he was only asked one question. I find that hard to believe. LE spent a lot of money on the boat ramp search due to Tommy's attorney and Mr. Brown's purposely leading LE to think that Tommy had passed a poly. Looks like they could be charged with something. In order for LE to declare Haleigh's case a homicide leads me to think that at least part of Tommy's story was true.

Most of what Flo was *reporting* on NG and JVM was what she had been told by others. Some by Misty, some by Tommy, IIRC. But there could also have been some things suggested to Flo by others besides M and T.

Flo used both "board" and "piece of wood" when she spoke of that, IIRC. We all know how things gain momentum with each telling...with that in mind, could it be possible that the stick RC had allegedly used on the kids is what they were talking about when whoever mentioned this alleged hit by Misty? And it was referred to as a "piece of wood"? And with further telling it could have been called a "board."

I wonder if Misty really did hit Haleigh with the stick/piece of wood/board. Or maybe threaten her with it if Haleigh was acting up. I do not believe Misty would hit Haleigh in the head, though, at least not with intent. And likely not with either TC or JO there witnessing this.

What I'm getting at is maybe someone decided for themself that Misty did something like this to Haleigh. They might have even said they think she did it, and as the story was passed on it became she DID it.

Just trying to analyze some possibilities because Flo's telling didn't sound like her own theory or opinion, yet I don't think it happened the way she was told, and also do not think Flo made this up.

I've no idea of who told Flo what, but from the beginning, it seemed that someone probably in the family was feeding her the info in hope of collecting the reward.

On another site, a poster actually admitted to talking with Flo by phone and was pushing her own agenda.

IIRC Someone even called Grandma Flo and told her that it was Misty who wanted TN to babysit that night instead TN being the one who wanted Misty to babysit that night...IIRC the person wanted her to mention this on one of the shows she was going to appear on that night...If I'm not mistaken they wanted her to ask GGMS.. IMO this person was using Granny Flo to do the Cummings' bidding and she didn't even realize she was being used.. But thats been the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Modus Operandi since day one so I was not surprised.....JMHO

I hope you have a pleasant Mother's Day tomorrow and you are still in good health. Bless you.:cupcake:

Flo-passed away this morning.She fell a twice,they called 911 and,she died in route to the hospital!

Who could ever forget when she said, "If none of them down there don`t like it, they can kiss where the sun don`t shine", on Nancy Grace?

Just talked with Lisa,they will be performing an autopsy tomorrow.she woke up this morning,and fell twice.Flo died in route to the hospital..Lisa will be riding the bus tomorrow and Hank will go also,if he gets permission from his probation officer.

I always liked her. She wasn't the most polished lady, but she wasn't afraid to tell it like it was, and I admired her for that.

Rest in peace Flo.

I'll never forget the time on NG when Granny Flo put Annette Sykes in the "hot seat" by revealing she was the one who had called her and told her a search was going to be conducted at Shell Harbor..
Thank you Granny Flo for revealing the truth..
Rest In Peace Granny Flo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties