Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She stayed with Lisa...Lindsy brought the kids up for her to see....

Do you know if she was questioned by anyone or if there has been grand jury testimony going on or has gone on? sooo curious.
nurselady? are you related to the family or a local? I appreciate your responses, thank you.

Do you know if she was questioned by anyone or if there has been grand jury testimony going on or has gone on? sooo curious.
nurselady? are you related to the family or a local? I appreciate your responses, thank you.

No, not a relative or a local...Have met them,and spent some time with them...Flo has not be questioned...Have no idea about a grand jury...

Well Grandma Hollars its been a little over a month since you were in the hospital. I hope you are well and back on your feet. Perhaps you are spending this Thanksgiving with your family and friends, I hope so.

Always thinking and praying for you.

Awww...what a nice idea for a thread today, 4Jacy.

Prayers and good thoughts for you, Nanny Flo.

Any updates on Nanny Flo's health? Sure hope she's better.

Hope you're doing much better and on the way to perfect health, Mrs. Hollars.

Any updates on Nanny Flo's health? Sure hope she's better.

Hope you're doing much better and on the way to perfect health, Mrs. Hollars.

Can the Nurse help us out with the above. tia

Can the Nurse help us out with the above. tia

No not at the moment, don't think so .. Nurse and her husbad are suffereing a family loss at this time.

The last I heard Vicki is very very ill. Flo sure has a lot on her plate.

Dear Grandma Hollars, I hope you had a very nice Christmas and that you are feeling much better. I also hope you have a wonderful and stress free (as much as possible) New Year.) Bless you!

Granny Hollars is a joke....
she was the one that said Misty was molested by jo at an early age and Misty still went over to see him so she must have liked it!!!!!!!!! That is apalling!!!!1

She said that on Jane V Mitchell!

what a family!!! i swear!

I wouldn't refer to her as a joke. She is a very sympathic person, with not a great deal of education. It seems like her life has been one hardship after the other.

Yes, I am aware of what she said on JVM, and I believe, being an older lady, she should be excused from some of her statements.

she was the one that said Misty was molested by jo at an early age and Misty still went over to see him so she must have liked it!!!!!!!!! That is apalling!!!!1

Some people think that way, but FH did get her point across. I never did believe Misty's JO messing with her story. They were practically the same age and it's hard for me to imagine, (although it's not impossible, I guess), a little boy molesting a young girl. He wouldn't have had much to intimidate her with. A young boy 'messing' with a young girl isn't the same as a grown man 'messing' with a little girl. Her accusations failed to connect the 2, IMO. When Misty 1st started pointing at JO, in the very beginning, I remember thinking she seemed relieved to have found someone to blame. Her saying she was scared of him might have held a little more weight if there hadn't been pictures of them hanging out together. JO might actually be involved, but if he's not, this family who shows so much blind loyalty to each other, must really despise him. MOO.

I wouldn't refer to her as a joke. She is a very sympathic person, with not a great deal of education. It seems like her life has been one hardship after the other.

Yes, I am aware of what she said on JVM, and I believe, being an older lady, she should be excused from some of her statements.

Sorry,,, for a woman and grandmother to say her grandaughter liked being molested well what can i say..

she is not as old as you may think everyone in this family looks 30 years older then they actually are. she is not senile!!!!

She was looking for her moment on TV.. JMO
I do not see her as a sympathetic person but i do think all the women in this family have been abused in some way....

Ignorance is no excuse for the comments made. JMO

Sorry,,, for a woman and grandmother to say her grandaughter liked being molested well what can i say..

she is not as old as you may think everyone in this family looks 30 years older then they actually are. she is not senile!!!!

I do not see her as a sympathetic person but i do think all the women in this family have been abused in some way....

IIRC Flo Hollars was asked IF she had any knowledge of Jo molesting Misty and threatening her.. She replied NO, she diidn't.. She went on to say Misty was always asking to go over to Jo's when she was at her house.. She then stated IF JO molested her she must have liked it...For certain, not the most appropriate comment to make, but she made her point.
Also, There is a picture somewhere of Misty and Jo hanging flyers right after Haleigh was reported as being abducted.. She didn't look too afraid of being with him at that time either...JMHO

I never heard her say Jo molested Misty. JMHO..

IF I'm not mistaken Granny Flo and I are about the same age and I'm about three months older than GGMS.. Thats old..IMO..JMHO

I agree Eileen. A woman, no matter what her age, who says a child enjoyed being molested, is probably the same woman who would turn a blind eye when her child, grandchild was being molested by their father; as guilty as the man doing the molesting! JMO I'm 64, and have not had an easy life myself, but I know right from wrong. Child molestation is wrong, and no child enjoys it. It is child abuse in the worst way. No child enjoys being abused, no matter what method of abuse...JMO

IIRC Flo Hollars was asked IF she had any knowledge of Jo molesting Misty and threatening her.. She replied NO, she diidn't.. She went on to say Misty was always asking to go over to Jo's when she was at her house.. She then stated IF JO molested her she must have liked it...For certain, not the most appropriate comment to make, but she made her point.
She was not afraid of him!!!! I dont think he molested her either!!!!

but she should have never said what she said sorry It was really not something a grandmother should say. JMO...

It just goes to show ya what kind of lives these kids have led.
Its just sad.

She was not afraid of him!!!! I dont think he molested her either!!!!

but she should have never said what she said sorry It was really not something a grandmother should say. JMO...

It just goes to show ya what kind of lives these kids have led.
Its just sad.

IMO. It is not a comment anyone should make no matter their age, gender or relationship to a person who has been molested..
I think I stated I felt the comment was inappropriate eventhough she made her point...JMHO

:eek:fftopic:

I recall Granny Hollars saying JO, to her kge, had never commited molestation...that his juvie record has nothing about that either.

G.Hollars way of speaking is very different than ours. i think she was saying there was NO molestation. She said if there was, misty must have liked it. This was sarcasim on her part and I certainly didn't take it as her turning a blind eye.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back