Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank You Nurse for confirmation of the information! xoxo I'm sure Lisa is relieved. I'll add Gram Hollars to my prayers.

These mini strokes are nearly always the prelude to the Big One. I hope Granny can make it back home to her own doctors who know and understand her condition, and my prayers go out for her.

These mini strokes are nearly always the prelude to the Big One. I hope Granny can make it back home to her own doctors who know and understand her condition, and my prayers go out for her.

sometimes they do sometimes they don'----sometimes it also is gateway to dementia.....

Hi guys...Flo had a small stroke to the left side of the brain...She is feeling much better now...Just ready to go back to Tenn...
Her children and grandchildren are arranging her transportation...Flo says to tell everyone thanks for all the prayers and well wishes...Will keep you informed!!

Thanks for the updates. I hope she can make it back to TN, this trip was probably too much for her, but I can understand her wanting to be here.

I wish her well.

She seems to be the only one (from the Croslins) who is trying to get to what happened to HaLeigh..JMHO

Even if it's her own flesh and blood involved..JMHO

Where is HaLeigh??

Thank you Nurse for the updates.

Granny Flo is quite a character - I'm sorry to hear that she is not in good shape. I hope she makes a full recovery, and makes it home safely.

I wish her well

Hi guys...Flo was released from the hospital today..she is on her way to the bus station now....her Doctors would not allow her to fly...She has a long bus ride,hopefully everything will work out OK...

Feel better grandma Hollars! I imagine the stress your kin has put you through has been enough for a lifetime. :(
Have a peaceful recovery.

Hoping Granny Flo a speedy recovery, although, she sure won't be getting good rest on that bus trip back to TN. I hope she gets the much needed rest when she returns home!

Prayers for granny....too bad she couldn't go home in a car. Is she alone on the bus??

I DO NOT understand why there is NO ONE helping Gramma out? WHY can't someone drive her home? why did she come to Satsuma? Why didn't her daughter drive back with her? is there any way to find out who takes care of her? geesh this just makes me ill to think about. What about Joe? can't he drive gramma? he is out of jail isn't he and her daughter is out isn't she? oh k I will stop as I just don't get it.

I doubt if many in the family even have a vehicle or gas money to get Flora home. She may be better off riding the bus, and much less stressed.

Joe?! I have a feeling Joe isn't going anywhere near Putnam County, Florida for a very long time.

A third woman was sitting in court with Lisa and Flo. I thought she might be the woman we always heard in the background during the phone calls with Tommy and Misty. I don't remember now if she's Lisa's sister or a cousin. Anyway, I hope Nanny Flo didn't travel alone. Six hundred miles by bus is a long, tiresome journey. She should be home by now, though. Maybe Nurselady will tell us.

Hang in there, Flo. Praying for you to get strong again real soon.

Joe?! I have a feeling Joe isn't going anywhere near Putnam County, Florida for a very long time.

A third woman was sitting in court with Lisa and Flo. I thought she might be the woman we always heard in the background during the phone calls with Tommy and Misty. I don't remember now if she's Lisa's sister or a cousin. Anyway, I hope Nanny Flo didn't travel alone. Six hundred miles by bus is a long, tiresome journey. She should be home by now, though. Maybe Nurselady will tell us.

Hang in there, Flo. Praying for you to get strong again real soon.

Hi...the lady sitting between Flo and Lisa, was Vicky, Lisa's sister...Flo said she had a good ride home, was so glad to be home...she cried when she saw the Nashville sign...Flo has spent the day resting,amd praying this case will be solved by the end of this year...told her We would pray with her!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back