Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
G'ma, is it okay to leave the NG transcripts here so we can compare them to today's JVM transcripts when they're ready?

I do know that GMF called GGMS to tell her where LE would be searching for Haleigh but I can't quite recall if she said this to Chelsey. I would have to go back and listen to the Chelsey faceoff with Grandma Flo on NG.

I remember that too, Lone...didn't GMF call GMSykes bacause Misty told her too? I remember thinking, "why would Misty want her to call the Cummings?"

(WHAT IF? Misty told Tommy the story about the dock and that being where Haleigh was placed....WHAT IF? Teresa and Annette know that Tommy only knows what Misty has told him? WHAT IF? Misty was told about the dock story from someone else and they knew that she would repeat it to her family? WHAT IF? Teresa and Annette went to plant evidence that Haleigh may no longer be with us, at that particular location? That would definitely make it seem like Tommy was in on whatever happened to Haleigh.)

I don't know if GMF said that to Chelsea but I do remember that GMF was trying to say that Chelsea told her where to tell LE to look...IIRC, Chelsea cut her off. Maybe we need to pull that video back up.

JMO of course

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...rtable-calling-haleigh-cummings-case-homicide

Croslin sent letters

Misty Croslin told the same story in letters to her father and a sister-in-law.

Chelsea Croslin, who is married to another Croslin sibling and lives in Massachusetts, said she and her husband got a letter about two months ago from Misty that details the same set of events. Misty’s father, Hank Croslin Sr., said he got a similar letter but tore it up and threw it away.

Thursday, Chelsea Croslin said she did not want to provide a copy of the letter for fear of retaliation. Chelsea said her sister-in-law was terrified of Overstreet, so didn’t tell authorities what happened that night.

She said she has been urging the Sheriff’s Office to search the area off Shell Harbour Road since shortly after Haleigh disappeared. She said that was one of the few areas Overstreet was familiar with when he visited.

Bowling said it was the first time he heard about the location tip, although investigators have seen those letters.

Well personally I would like to know why Misty instructed GMF to call GGMS to let her know that LE would be searching the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp area for Haleigh. I think that is the million dollar question, at least it is to me. To me it is a warning and obviously GGMS and Teresa knew what that meant since they treked on over there an searched for hours, why? Why didn't LE have any questions about this little tid bit of information? I think they were going to make sure there was nothing incriminating for Ron in that area. There is really no telling what they may have found out there. For all we knew they could have tossed a couple of cinder blocks off the dock. Sure hope LE finds out how long those blocks have been in the water. I'm sorry for all who think I've gone crazy but this looks like a "first class" set up to me. Probably the first and last "first class" act we will ever see from these families but that is what I think right now. There are entirely too many hands in the biscuit tray.

Well personally I would like to know why Misty instructed GMF to call GGMS to let her know that LE would be searching the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp area for Haleigh. I think that is the million dollar question, at least it is to me. To me it is a warning and obviously GGMS and Teresa knew what that meant since they treked on over there an searched for hours, why? Why didn't LE have any questions about this little tid bit of information? I think they were going to make sure there was nothing incriminating for Ron in that area. There is really no telling what they may have found out there. For all we knew they could have tossed a couple of cinder blocks off the dock. Sure hope LE finds out how long those blocks have been in the water. I'm sorry for all who think I've gone crazy but this looks like a "first class" set up to me. Probably the first and last "first class" act we will ever see from these families but that is what I think right now. There are entirely too many hands in the biscuit tray.

BBM

BBM
I, for one, do not think you've gone crazy. If you have then we are on that train together. I've also questioned why MC found it necessary that GGMS be notified of the impending search. It is, IMO, very suspicious. It furthers my suspicion of TN and GGMS being involved and knowing the truth. Otherwise there would be, IMO, NO reason for them to conduct their own search unless it was to make sure there wasn't something that would implicate RC or themselves. I do not believe they were there to plant evidence to implicate someone else. I don't recall how the informatiion about them being there got out to the public, but I certainly hope that LE questioned them at length about it. All JMO

BBM

BBM
I, for one, do not think you've gone crazy. If you have then we are on that train together. I've also questioned why MC found it necessary that GGMS be notified of the impending search. It is, IMO, very suspicious. It furthers my suspicion of TN and GGMS being involved and knowing the truth. Otherwise there would be, IMO, NO reason for them to conduct their own search unless it was to make sure there wasn't something that would implicate RC or themselves. I do not believe they were there to plant evidence to implicate someone else. I don't recall how the informatiion about them being there got out to the public, but I certainly hope that LE questioned them at length about it. All JMO

We're all on the same train!

IIRC, that information about Annette and Teresa going to that area to conduct their own search came from Annette, herself. IIRC, Annette and GMF were on NG when it came out.

Flo Hollars on JVM, August 6, 2010

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So why is Tommy Croslin being so harshly punished when it would appear that he is one of the few people in this entire fiasco who actually gave cops the concrete information that sent them down to the river? I mean, why -- I don`t get it, Flo.

HOLLARS: I think I`m the one that give them the information where to go to at the river, because I was called and told from Chelsea to tell them to go down 309 to Magnolia Street at -- I think it was 310 Magnolia and go -- start at the back and work their way down to the river. And that`s where they would find Haleigh at.
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/06/ijvm.01.html

I remember looking at a google map of where 309 meets Shell Harbor. There is a whole lot of wooded area before you get to Shell Harbor. I also remember at the time thinking maybe Chelsea meant that they might have dumped Haleigh in one of those areas because it was right along the route that went from Ron's to Hank & Lisa's. Will have to do a mapsearch again to refresh my memory. But, I do remember thinking "how did Flo associate looking along Hwy 309 to looking at the dock on Shell Harbor?" JMO

I just saw on facebook where Levi said Grandmas Hollars was in the hospital. My prayers for her.

Let's be careful about rumors peeps . Please and Thanks. If someone wants to write to Levi he may have more information. xoxo

ETA by rumors I mean medical condition.

Darling I mean about what her condition is. In other words it is OK to have this here because you got it from Levi's FB but we need to have a link to her condition and not rumors. :)

I don't want to delete the posts even though we don't have links yet. I'm going to write to Levi and ask him if he knows. xoxoxo

Darling I mean about what her condition is. In other words it is OK to have this here because you got it from Levi's FB but we need to have a link to her condition and not rumors. :)

Hi guys...Talked with her tonight..She was admitted yesterday after falling several time and, having double vision..They think she had another mini stroke,but are not sure...They are running test's and trying to re-do all her medication..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOMBDOM17
Back