*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela Arias, Jodi's sister, is expected to testify and hasn't been in the gallery at all tmk. (I didn't see the footage but Travis' sisters are often in court.)

Where is she seated and what is she wearing?

Oh she's over at the defense table, wearing the same thing as her defense attorney. Just pick one of those two ladies. They look exactly the same. Put that on the record.

jodi told the officer that MONEY was missing from her room

mmmm hmmmmm

Ok, now I see that's the hem of her shirt...I see her knee. Still cant make out the bottom of her shoe, but I can assume to know where about it is from its surroundings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bottom of her shoe looks white, like the underside of a sneaker. The ridges on the shoe look like a sneaker to me. Raised white ridges usually what you find on Nike, Adidas etc.

It's on the far left side at the bottom of the image.

her laptop was in a clothesbasket with clothes over it

she tells the officer she puts it there so it does not get stolen

(it just keeps getting better.... <gets out hip waders> )

K. Friedman identified the defendant in court as the resident who arrived at the home approx 15 mins later
1zgui55.png

Re: dragging a larger body

In every LE agency testing I ever did, we had to drag a standard 160# sand dummy...supposed to be an avg person, dead weight. At least 10 years ago, EMS applicants also had to do a similar pull.

Females do that test all the time, and while I've seen females fail other parts of the physical agility tests, I don't recall a female ever failing the body drag.

It really isn't all that difficult...especially when one has a "need" to do so. She had a definite need to do so, apparently :moo:

Just putting it out there for perspective.

It's also a lot easier to drag a body whilst standing with your back to it. Lift their legs up under your armpits and drag.

I don't think it'd be that difficult not with that amount of rage and adrenaline. When you know you have to finish something, or you have limited time, your body will respond.

Wouldn't a laptop overheat if it was burried in a clothes basket?

I am thinking the same thing. IMO She probably thought he would think she was a smart cookie for hiding it there :lol:

Honestly the drawers being slightly open makes me think JA just doesnt know how to close her drawers and no an attempt to portray a robbery.

Stereo also stolen

screw the hip waders hold your arm up and save the wrist watch its way to deep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine