*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to an earth shattering revelation with this testimony. (Sarcasm becomes me today. ;))

Jodi Arias is not a criminal mastermind. Seriously - she could've attached a neon sign that read 'Murderer' to her forehead at this rate.

Four rooms, four items, and seems unusual that small items like the change was not taken, and only one of the firearms was stolen.

It's pretty low to steal, but form your old and poor grandparents, sheesh.

she just sucks at everything geesh

:floorlaugh:

Until she successfully decimated Travis

But yes, that burglary of one gun was not well thought through. Her poor grandparents....................

:waitasec: Did she pawn the dvd player and stereo?

I must say I like the Defence attorney's snazzy blue shirt lol.

I can't help but like this poor man, he's so kind and polite and sweet.

I wish men and women like him didn't have to defend soulless beasts like Jodi.

So what if other burglaries, she admitted it.
I don't get his points

LE admitting there was a rash of burglaries in the area. Gees, Jodi was a busy gal. Wouldn't put anything past her.

Ummmmm since JA admits to shooting Travis has nobody thought of asking her where the gun came from and went after the murder?

If that's the general consensus he will go on the updated Law & Order VHU mini poster :blushing:

Ummm, yeah!
You can't see "us" here, but there just happens to be 177 people in my office right now and they all vote yes, please. :blushing:

:waitasec: Did she pawn the dvd player and stereo?

I don't think jodi even had a "real" job, she's a parasite, stealing , using and bartering.

You'd at least think she'd be smart enough to take and sell the rifles though! sheesh. Her poor grandparents.

Uhm... what was the point of asking the "going rate" of the recycables (how the H do you spell that word?)?

In reading the court minutes this weekend I came across mention of a prosecution expert witness Dr. Janeen Demarte. Dr. Demarte is a clinical psychologist PhD who specializes in personality disorders, trauma and PTSD, and testing and evaluation of personality disorders.

Here's a link to her advertisement in Psychology Today magazine that gives a little background on her practice:

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine