*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to be standing up and holding him in a standing up position for that to be his foot. I don't see how that is possible, IMO.

Regarding the foot/blood. It is indeed blood. I sound like a broken record, but if you enlarge the shape on your computer, you can see that it is a pool of blood that has formed into a vague appearance of a foot. Think of clouds forming into shapes.

This was one incorrect piece of information that IS has said and is continuing to repeat it - thus the confusion for people who see it. Remember that IS and Beth Karras are not always factual. Vinnie Politan has even said when this shape was a foot that he didn't agree that it was a foot and thought it was blood. They are merely reporters and will report what they have been told.

that is why you should keep your house dusted ladies!

did he just say the gun was stored in the room JA was sleeping in?? (extra bedroom to the left)????

Is that her sister in white that's all dolled up chewing gum?

States witness, Kevin Friedman, Yreka PD
responded to a cold burglary Pine St. Yreka, CA, May 28, 2008
9i74a0.png

I think it is intentional. Someone has to be bringing her close into the prison for her. jmo

Why on earth would they intentionally dress alike....same colors... seems childish to me

The leaf blower works great for that. :twocents:

I walked thru the house with mine (gas powered) for a split second to blow off my balcony and set off all the smoke detectors!

lol

sorry for the O/T

showing gun cabinet

other guns were there BUT ONLY THE HANDGUN MISSING

:no:

OK so ONLY the 25 caliber handgun is missing and not the rifles. RIGHT sure some unknown person would take just the handgun

geez Jodi.. if you are going to make it look like guns were stolen at least take ALL of them!

large amt of quarters on top the gun case as well... that were not taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member