*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IN is showing the seal, jealous. I know it is a last resort but I like the live stream much better. no commercials for one.

I have to watch on my phone, my work computer won't allow me to watch video. UGH come on Obama ssshhhh lol

And, on a somewhat side note... it's nice to know that I'm not the only one obsessed with this trial. My family is making fun of me because I'm all caught up in it! I was also with Scott Peterson because at the time we lived just a few miles from where Lacy was found and we have many family members that live in Modesto. Also, when O.J. was on trial, I was on maternity leave and bedrest so I watched the entire thing so of course the family just thinks I'm nuts!! So thanks to all of you for validating that I'm not nuts... well, if I am, we're all nuts together!! :)

We are in the same boat. My DH is an attorney and used to be a prosecutor. He doesn't want anything to do with this stuff and thinks I'm nuts!

I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

What is everyone's opinion on this ?

Alone. Let's remember The guy she went to after murdering Travis said that she was strong and practically had a 6 pack.
I'm 5'3, my hubby is 5'11, weighs considerably more than I, and I can drag him across the floor.

Seems like we are going backwards, she left a check for car payments or are we disputing her purchasing it from Travis now.

LOL, no I was just giving alternatives.
Until I hear testimony, I tend to doubt almost anything that comes out of her mouth. ;)

If I were her defense attorney, she would NOT be dressing like me!

Defense requested a stay, it was denied.
2eq5tgm.png

I appreciate the reposting of KatherineGA's interpretation of the picture of Jodi's clothing and Travis' right shoulder etc. . . . Beth K on IS states the prosecutors are thinking the clothing is her "bell bottomed pant leg" vs. her jacket. . . . one thing Beth K pointed out was what was labeled "blood" in the right hand side of Katherine's picture is actually Travis' right foot off in the distance . . . .in looking @ that I can actually make out the pattern of his big toe (with space of white between big toe and 2nd toe) and the rest of his toes outlined on the right side as if it is pointed out to the right . . . anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone noticed in any of the pics we have seen of JA on her blogs, MS, photobucket, etc . . . accounts if she is wearing a sweat jacket with white stripe or sweat pants with white stripe?

Perp and Atty match again! It would never happen in my world! I would prefer she wore prison garb.

I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

What is everyone's opinion on this ?

Good morning everyone!

In response to your question -- I was a lifeguard in my younger days, during both LGT classes and in several real life situations I saw a number of girls, many petite in stature handle larger, heavier men. Not only rescues from water but dragging long distances from dangerous situations to safer environments. I had small and slim guards who had to drag big, awkward men long distances over sand by themselves and I can tell you that it was adrenaline that allowed them to move quickly and pretty much effortlessly. I can imagine that in JA's situation she had an abundance of adrenaline allowing her to drag poor Travis' body.

Re: dragging a larger body

In every LE agency testing I ever did, we had to drag a standard 160# sand dummy...supposed to be an avg person, dead weight. At least 10 years ago, EMS applicants also had to do a similar pull.

Females do that test all the time, and while I've seen females fail other parts of the physical agility tests, I don't recall a female ever failing the body drag.

It really isn't all that difficult...especially when one has a "need" to do so. She had a definite need to do so, apparently :moo:

Just putting it out there for perspective.

I appreciate the reposting of KatherineGA's interpretation of the picture of Jodi's clothing and Travis' right shoulder etc. . . . Beth K on IS states the prosecutors are thinking the clothing is her "bell bottomed pant leg" vs. her jacket. . . . one thing Beth K pointed out was what was labeled "blood" in the right hand side of Katherine's picture is actually Travis' right foot off in the distance . . . .in looking @ that I can actually make out the pattern of his big toe (with space of white between big toe and 2nd toe) and the rest of his toes outlined on the right side as if it is pointed out to the right . . . anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone noticed in any of the pics we have seen of JA on her blogs, MS, photobucket, etc . . . accounts if she is wearing a sweat jacket with white stripe or sweat pants with white stripe?

I don't see his foot, looks like blood to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reminded me of the type of gear worn in Martial Arts. I see that almost daily with my DH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required