*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure whether Jodi was being truthful regarding Travis' BMW? Not regarding the damage from towing in gear (during her move I'm assuming), but that he was indeed actually selling it to her?

I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm wondering!

We haven't heard testimony regarding the BMW, so who knows at this point.
I doubt her story is accurate, he could of said listen if you leave town you can have the BMW, small price to pay to get a psychopath outta your life.
Or he could have lent it to her or she could have taken it and destroyed it on purpose.

My az family site is showing for Obama news conference?

My husband and I did a experiment the other day ... Even though he found it odd I wanted to see if I could drag him across the room... Lol

I am 5'0 and about 105lbs
My husband is 6'0 and 240lbs ( larger than Travis )

He was clothed and we were on wood floors ( was not about to ask him to get naked and pour water on the floor )

I was able to drag him about 7ft before I tripped on my pant leg and fell on my butt . It was not easy and my legs are still sore but I did not have the adrenalin Jodi had. ( I had my arms wrapped around his chest - under his armpits one of my hands was holding my other wrist ...

I was just thinking of asking my boyfriend to do the same experiment! Since we are almost exactly the same size, I can scratch that off my to do list :)

But generally, as a small person, I wasn't surprised she could do it alone.

Respectfully snipped from KatherineGA's brilliant post:

" I have figured out the "Accidental Image" of TA and Jodi and there's a reason why everyone here was having a hard time figuring it out. Part of the image was cut off / cropped in most of the news media, so I went*here and found the image shown in court and pointed out a few things I noticed.*Jodi is on her knees, you can see the sole or underside of her sneaker/trainer , she is LEFT handed so this matches up to the wound bleeding over the right shoulder first.

http://i50.tinypic.com/21nr3f7.jpg

This image also matches up to the image below where you can see that the tile and carpet meet and match up as indicated in the above image. The blood pooling and the round head shape also match up to this being the area where TA's throat was slit.*

http://i47.tinypic.com/24qrdxy.png"

I am shaking because I find this explanation of that photo to be so much more clear than the previous explanation. I truly believe what we are looking at is the moment when JA was cutting poor Travis' throat. I believe his arm is raised in an instinctive attempt to stop her. MOO.

I doubt her story is accurate, he could of said listen if you leave town you can have the BMW, small price to pay to get a psychopath outta your life.
Or he could have lent it to her or she could have taken it and destroyed it on purpose.

I was thinking one of your two scenarios probably played out. I could see her doing it on purpose and playing the damsel in distress.

My husband and I did a experiment the other day ... Even though he found it odd I wanted to see if I could drag him across the room... Lol

I am 5'0 and about 105lbs
My husband is 6'0 and 240lbs ( larger than Travis )

He was clothed and we were on wood floors ( was not about to ask him to get naked and pour water on the floor )

I was able to drag him about 7ft before I tripped on my pant leg and fell on my butt . It was not easy and my legs are still sore but I did not have the adrenalin Jodi had. ( I had my arms wrapped around his chest - under his armpits one of my hands was holding my other wrist ...
RBBM

I cannot imagine why one might find that odd. "Please honey - I just want to drag your body a little way to prove I could dispose of it if needed. Pretty please?" :floorlaugh:

You are too, too cute! (Said with utmost respect)

Yup, and she also mimics their facial expressions and body language, especially those she considers "honest, sweet blah blah" anyone she can mirror in order to make herself look the same. A mirror image of.

She most likely looks at the jury and studies them when a witness is on the stand, if she finds that the jury is open and accepting of that person, she will most likely mirror the witness.

Psychopaths are nothing if not "Meticulous" , they study people 24/7

That's because she has no personality of her own-no soul.

Tigerbalm,
You have got to have the most organized PC of all of us! What would we do without you? :blowkiss: Thank you for all your links all the time!

:blushing: Thanks!
Have to admit, I :floorlaugh: when I read this because I feel I'm very unorganized.

I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

What is everyone's opinion on this ?

I just dont understand why some think a small female cant move a larger man's body. Maybe they dont read cases like we do where it has happened.

I remember one case where a wife murdered her husband who was much larger than she was. They lived upstairs on the second floor. She not only overpowered him and killed him she took his body down a flight of stairs and all the way into her vehicle so she could get rid of his body.

FGS Im about 120, 5'4" and when playing around I have pulled my hubby all around our hardwood floor in the living room by his legs when he is laying on the floor watching tv and he is much larger than I am.:floorlaugh:

Travis was wet and bloody...........easy peasy.

IMO

Do we know or can it be told whether the pic of Jodi dragging Travis was snapped with upside down orientation of the camera? I think that would show on the sim card for sure. I am trying to understand how that pic was taken, since a camera only takes pics of what is infront of it, so if it got the back of her foot/pants leg, I'm not getting it.

Me Too - Priority's people - doesn't Obama know it's trial time, so inconsiderate lol

IN is showing the seal, jealous. I know it is a last resort but I like the live stream much better. no commercials for one.

I have the seal on ABC news here -
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/live-news-6105570

images

We haven't heard testimony regarding the BMW, so who knows at this point.

Seems like we are going backwards, she left a check for car payments or are we disputing her purchasing it from Travis now.

Respectfully snipped from KatherineGA's brilliant post:

" I have figured out the "Accidental Image" of TA and Jodi and there's a reason why everyone here was having a hard time figuring it out. Part of the image was cut off / cropped in most of the news media, so I went*here and found the image shown in court and pointed out a few things I noticed.*Jodi is on her knees, you can see the sole or underside of her sneaker/trainer , she is LEFT handed so this matches up to the wound bleeding over the right shoulder first.

http://i50.tinypic.com/21nr3f7.jpg

This image also matches up to the image below where you can see that the tile and carpet meet and match up as indicated in the above image. The blood pooling and the round head shape also match up to this being the area where TA's throat was slit.*

http://i47.tinypic.com/24qrdxy.png"

I am shaking because I find this explanation of that photo to be so much more clear than the previous explanation. I truly believe what we are looking at is the moment when JA was cutting poor Travis' throat. I believe his arm is raised in an instinctive attempt to stop her. MOO.

Ok, now I see that's the hem of her shirt...I see her knee. Still cant make out the bottom of her shoe, but I can assume to know where about it is from its surroundings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well folks back to college for me today! I am so grateful I will be able to catch up later due to all the wonderful WS'ers! ( I am 40 and feel like it is my first day of kindergarten)

Today is back to school for me too....congrats on going back!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member