*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe we're allowed to sleuth and post on people in these cases other than the offender and victim.

Well darn, I wasn't the first...when I read the other posts, I thought it was okay.

sorry

quick question. Does it go to NON-premeditation, since the roommates could have come home at anytime? If she had planned this, she would have had to know what time the roomies were coming home right? Unless, of course, she knew their schedule.

If she killed him 5'ish (sorry, I don't have the exact times), and one roommate came home around 6:00, that leaves an awfully small window to kill and cleanup when someone could have walked in at any moment.

Was she really that brazen?

JMHO

Mel

No, that has nothing to do with premeditation or lack of. All the other evidence shows this was a totally premeditated act starting with the stealing of her grandfather's gun just a few days before Travis was shot by the same caliber gun.

Premeditated murderers are high risk takers anyway and she pegged it right because no one missed Travis for days.

IMO

Am I correct that Mimi was one of the people to find him? Why was she at the house that day?

She went there because she had not heard from him.

She never saw his body. She waited outside while his roommate went in and found Travis.:(

Am I correct that Mimi was one of the people to find him? Why was she at the house that day?

(her testimony is day one audio in timeline thread)

she said (paraphrased) that she hadn't heard from him and he didn't show up for the family home meeting on sunday and she got worried for him esp r/t the stalker (her words) as TA had told her that the stalker (JA) followed them when they went on a date

so, she drove over to his house.. even had her mom on the phone when she went up to the door and knocked ( no answer)

she went back home and made a few more calls and got some other people to meet her at the house... they all went in together... said it smelled bad right away..

went upstairs and tried TA's door- it was locked.. so they knocked on a closed door (music was coming out) and a roommate answered and had a key to the door and they went in. She only stood at the door.. the guys entered the room and found Travis.

(hope that helps)

eta: they were able to enter the house by getting the garage code from one of Travis' friends (not sure why roommate didn't hear her knocking but he did have music on?? Either that or he was gone when she was first there but then was home when she returned with reinforcements?)

(her testimony is day one audio in timeline thread)

she said (paraphrased) that she hadn't heard from him and he didn't show up for the family home meeting on sunday and she got worried for him esp r/t the stalker (her words) as TA had told her that the stalker (JA) followed them when they went on a date

so, she drove over to his house.. even had her mom on the phone when she went up to the door and knocked ( no answer)

she went back home and made a few more calls and got some other people to meet her at the house... they all went in together... said it smelled bad right away..

went upstairs and tried TA's door- it was locked.. so they knocked on a closed door (music was coming out) and a roommate answered and had a key to the door and they went in. She only stood at the door.. the guys entered the room and found Travis.

(hope that helps)

Yes it does, ma dear!! I missed her testimony. Thank you! :)

I think that is such an important question that I'm anxious to get answered. If they were home why didnt they hear anything? She was there a number of hours. Did they see her car, etc. Oh well, thanks for reply. We'll have to wait and see I guess

They werent there.

It was all over by the time they came home.

She probably knew what time they usually return home.

~ Above post respectfully 'snipped' by smart blonde.

I must have been mistaken. I thought I read that Travis had three roommates: Enrique, Zachary and Taylor.

They each wrote out explanations as to why they didn't suspect anything was wrong in the house, what times they returned that night, and why they didn't notice an odor.

~ If anyone wants to read what they wrote, I believe it is on the Facebook page, 'The State vs Jodie Arias'. I thought it was interesting.
I could be wrong too. Taylor Searle was Travis' best friend but didn't live with him to my knowledge.

There was a 3rd roommate who I believe was asked to move out - I don't know the reasons why or when though. And Travis was also known for letting people stay with him whenever they needed to.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...of-decomposition-in-the-house/412880132121468

Yes it does, ma dear!! I missed her testimony. Thank you! :)

you are welcome!:rocker: That is what I did on Friday hahahahaha..... I listened to day one (defense opening was sick! And when they put on their CIC we are going to have to bleep ourselves)

quick question. Does it go to NON-premeditation, since the roommates could have come home at anytime? If she had planned this, she would have had to know what time the roomies were coming home right? Unless, of course, she knew their schedule.

If she killed him 5'ish (sorry, I don't have the exact times), and one roommate came home around 6:00, that leaves an awfully small window to kill and cleanup when someone could have walked in at any moment.

Was she really that brazen?

JMHO

Mel

The murder was likely finished at 5:32 pm as indicated by the Camera shots.

Thanks for the new improved description of the "drag" photo.

I'm still not seeing it, but no worries, I'll keep looking till I do.... Or my head explodes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this interesting. Unclear if she's being funny, or if she is entirely serious and just being creepy.

From Travis' blog: I love my life. Why I have been so blessed, is hard for me to understand. I have fantastic visionary friends. A supportive family. Most importantly the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

To which Jodi responds:
Jodi Arias said...
This is my favorite post – probably because you give me a mention – one of your “fantastic visionary friends.” ...haha =) It's loaded with inspiration, humorous sarcasm, and fresh perspectives, love it!
May 1, 2008 at 9:52 PM

And then, one month before murdering Travis:

SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
The Law of Attraction (here we go again...)
About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein. And do you know what I found out? I found out that even when you don’t believe in it, it still continues to work with perfect precision! So while I now go about my day in a manner far removed from my previous Mode of Operation, that darn Law of Attraction keeps right on making itself evident in every area of my life. The Law of Attraction is real whether or not we give an ounce of credence to it. It is inherent. It is infallible. It is unavoidable.

December 2007 would be "about 6 months ago". Its my understanding they officially broke up in June 2007, so I'm wondering if you guys have any idea what the significance of 12/07 might be? Also curious as to what she means by changing her "Mode of Operation".

you are welcome!:rocker: That is what I did on Friday hahahahaha..... I listened to day one (defense opening was sick! And when they put on their CIC we are going to have to bleep ourselves)

I missed part of the defense opening. If anyone could hook me up with video or audio, I'd appreciate it so much!

TIA

Travis and Jodi were the only people at the house when Travis was murdered, according to the authorities and Jodi.

I believe that Travis had three roommates, but all were at their various jobs that day, returning home that evening after Travis was already dead, and Jodi was already gone. The roommates didn't have any reason to think anything out of the ordinary had happened in the house that day, until days later when Travis' friends came looking for him and found him dead in his master bathroom.
I think that is such an important question that I'm anxious to get answered. If they were home why didnt they hear anything? She was there a number of hours. Did they see her car, etc. Oh well, thanks for reply. We'll have to wait and see I guess

~ Above post respectfully 'snipped' by smart blonde.

I must have been mistaken. I thought I read that Travis had three roommates: Enrique, Zachary and Taylor.

They each wrote out explanations as to why they didn't suspect anything was wrong in the house, what times they returned that night, and why they didn't notice an odor.

~ If anyone wants to read what they wrote, I believe it is on the Facebook page, 'The State vs Jodie Arias'. I thought it was interesting.

Two roommates and they were not home at the time the crime.
Det. Flores was asked about the roommates and their whereabouts in the link I provided here.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

I found this interesting. Unclear if she's being funny, or if she is entirely serious and just being creepy.

From Travis' blog: I love my life. Why I have been so blessed, is hard for me to understand. I have fantastic visionary friends. A supportive family. Most importantly the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

To which Jodi responds:
Jodi Arias said...
This is my favorite post – probably because you give me a mention – one of your “fantastic visionary friends.” ...haha =) It's loaded with inspiration, humorous sarcasm, and fresh perspectives, love it!
May 1, 2008 at 9:52 PM

And then, one month before murdering Travis:

SUNDAY, MAY 4, 2008
The Law of Attraction (here we go again...)
About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein. And do you know what I found out? I found out that even when you don’t believe in it, it still continues to work with perfect precision! So while I now go about my day in a manner far removed from my previous Mode of Operation, that darn Law of Attraction keeps right on making itself evident in every area of my life. The Law of Attraction is real whether or not we give an ounce of credence to it. It is inherent. It is infallible. It is unavoidable.

December 2007 would be "about 6 months ago". Its my understanding they officially broke up in June 2007, so I'm wondering if you guys have any idea what the significance of 12/07 might be? Also curious as to what she means by changing her "Mode of Operation".

So it was Jodi who wrote the law of attraction thing? When I first read it, I thought it was Travis. Just want to be sure I have it right!

Tigerbalm,
You have got to have the most organized PC of all of us! What would we do without you? :blowkiss: Thank you for all your links all the time!

I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

What is everyone's opinion on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads