*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

What is everyone's opinion on this ?

Alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked this case over with a number of people and they all seem to feel that she didn't move him alone, that there must be someone else involved.
IMO she did this alone.

There isn't evidence of anyone else being there and she has admitted to murdering him so for me it's kind of a moot point. There are lots of folks who believe women are incapable of brutality (or immense strength) and many cases that blow that theory out of the water.

IMHO

So it was Jodi who wrote the law of attraction thing? When I first read it, I thought it was Travis. Just want to be sure I have it right!

Travis also blogged about the Law of Attraction. Jodi's writing seems to mimic his, so strange.

I suppose this will be concerning the photos that were able to be retrieve from the memory card?

Or do you think it is about other photos Jodi took?

Did they ever look at her own camera?

imo

I've been curious about her camera as well, I can't imagine a photographer leaving their camera behind. They usually carry it with them everywhere they travel.

Anyone want to guess what color coordination Jodi and her female attorney will be wearing today? This IMO is so strange. She mimics everything about the attorney.

Anyone want to guess what color coordination Jodi and her female attorney will be wearing today? This IMO is so strange. She mimics everything about the attorney.

I'm going with brown today IMO

Yup, and she also mimics their facial expressions and body language, especially those she considers "honest, sweet blah blah" anyone she can mirror in order to make herself look the same. A mirror image of.

She most likely looks at the jury and studies them when a witness is on the stand, if she finds that the jury is open and accepting of that person, she will most likely mirror the witness.

Psychopaths are nothing if not "Meticulous" , they study people 24/7

This is Alyce LaViolette, domestic abuse expert for the defense.

She walks you through a relationship starting at the link below, interesting comments about not calling the police, cyber stalking for example.

:waitasec:Not sure how she is going to make Jodi into the victim but its interesting to listen to none the less.
http://youtu.be/vFt8FCrBk6k?t=40m23s

Which video? Thanks
BTW: will Laviolette be able to show that the manners in which TA was killed correlates to a case of Domestic Violence on the part of TA to JA?

Hi Isabelle.

It was linked on page one I think. A youtube video of her talking about DV.

I highly doubt it.

And on her website it says she works for defense attorneys.

I know the Prosecutor will bring that out to the jury too. In other words imo she is a hired gun.

IMO

Isabelle, oceanblueeyes was responding to the youtube link I posted above, in case anyone missed it.

Do we know for sure whether Jodi was being truthful regarding Travis' BMW? Not regarding the damage from towing in gear (during her move I'm assuming), but that he was indeed actually selling it to her?

I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm wondering!

I noticed that and it makes them look very much alike. Bizarre.

IMO she did this alone.

Alone. I'm 5'3" and I can figure out how to best move a heavy object. You can move a lot of heavy things by dragging it and walking backwards. I do this all the time. As soon as I heard that it was going to frost here I dragged an 8' very heavy fiscus tree in from outdoors, I believe it was the most difficult I've had to move. The most difficult was to pick up the pot to lift it through the sliding glass door opening, the sill is about 8" off the ground, then it was easy. I can imagine that the wounds on Travis' feet might how been made when he was dragged over the shower door sill.

One thing continues to nag my brain... the picture of Jodie "in the act" - as far as I can tell, it's taken from above and behind her and Travis while she is cutting his throat. How is that possible? I can imagine if the camera was on the floor but from the angle, it appears that it's "possible" that another person was holding the camera at the time. Can anyone please clear this up for me? Maybe I'm not visualizing (yikes) the picture correctly. In my mind, I see JA kneeling over a sitting TA while cutting his throat from the right to the left. Is she laying down while cutting him?? Thanks in advance!!

Oh, and to those wondering about the roommate and the timing of him arriving home - I could imagine him going straight to his room and JA continuing to clean up and go to the washer/dryer area without him noticing. JMHO

Yup, and she also mimics their facial expressions and body language, especially those she considers "honest, sweet blah blah" anyone she can mirror in order to make herself look the same. A mirror image of.

She most likely looks at the jury and studies them when a witness is on the stand, if she finds that the jury is open and accepting of that person, she will most likely mirror the witness.

Psychopaths are nothing if not "Meticulous" , they study people 24/7

Welcome!

My husband and I did a experiment the other day ... Even though he found it odd I wanted to see if I could drag him across the room... Lol

I am 5'0 and about 105lbs
My husband is 6'0 and 240lbs ( larger than Travis )

He was clothed and we were on wood floors ( was not about to ask him to get naked and pour water on the floor )

I was able to drag him about 7ft before I tripped on my pant leg and fell on my butt . It was not easy and my legs are still sore but I did not have the adrenalin Jodi had. ( I had my arms wrapped around his chest - under his armpits one of my hands was holding my other wrist ...

I'm going with brown today IMO

What I find slightly amusing is the fact Jodi hasn't cottoned on to "Colour Psychology" yet.

Banks in particular use "Royal Blue" as a colour for their business, because it's a positive color which instills "trust" and "Loyalty" in a customer.

Instead she wears :

Green = Envy, fickle, selfish

Black = dark, evil, untrustworthy

Coca cola uses red for a very specific reason, Pepsi use red, white and blue.

Maybe Jodi's defence attorney's should of checked first before putting her in colours which best describe the "real" her lol

I agree... here it is:

post by KatherineGA:

Is it at all possible that someone can draw the outline on the photo? .... Im still not getting it. Last time the outlining really helped me.

Alone. I'm 5'3" and I can figure out how to best move a heavy object. You can move a lot of heavy things by dragging it and walking backwards. I do this all the time. As soon as I heard that it was going to frost here I dragged an 8' very heavy fiscus tree in from outdoors, I believe it was the most difficult I've had to move. The most difficult was to pick up the pot to lift it through the sliding glass door opening, the sill is about 8" off the ground, then it was easy. I can imagine that the wounds on Travis' feet might how been made when he was dragged over the shower door sill.

IMO all that blood and water helped with sliding him down the hallway

And, on a somewhat side note... it's nice to know that I'm not the only one obsessed with this trial. My family is making fun of me because I'm all caught up in it! I was also with Scott Peterson because at the time we lived just a few miles from where Lacy was found and we have many family members that live in Modesto. Also, when O.J. was on trial, I was on maternity leave and bedrest so I watched the entire thing so of course the family just thinks I'm nuts!! So thanks to all of you for validating that I'm not nuts... well, if I am, we're all nuts together!! :)

Every time I see her in court, her appearance reminds me of Andrea Yates in court. I wonder if this is the image her attorney is trying to project? Innocent, mousy victim of circumstances with mental illness that erupted into a rage. The mousy brown hair, bangs, goofy glasses, mousy plain jane outfits. Knowing of her history and all the bombshell blonde photos, I am more reminded of Casey Anthony..but to the naked eye, without background knowledge, can you see the Andrea Yates resemblance being portrayed here at all? An image perhaps many of the jurors may be familiar with.
Just an impression that crossed my mind when I reviewed some of the court recordings on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member