*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the defense lawyers so far, they seem like decent good folks, and after CA's trial, it is nice watching professional interactions and no more between the client and her attorneys. The prosecutor is on fire, whip smart and formidable, a dog with a bone. Great trial watching!!

I like them too (can I change my mind when they get up for their CIC and try to mutilate Travis' reputation as a human being?)<----- slightly kidding but not really hahahhaa

The confusion I have about this crime is why she waited until she did to kill him versus sneak into his house and use the gun (and only the gun) and be out of there much faster. She arrives in the middle of the night and it's more than 12 hours later when she kills him.

In the meantime she's already established a timeline and an expectation that she will be in SLC with the new guy, and he's waiting for her.

There's just so much plain stupidity to go with the evil. I guess it's possible she didn't decide to absolutely kill him until later, but she was otherwise prepared with a gun, had changed her hair color, had a rental car, set up a visit to SLC, etc. Instead she spreads her DNA around, hair, pictures, just the most ludicrous stupid things and when she finally does decide to kill him, instead of one or 2 shots in the shower, she's all about the knife and leaving puddles of blood, which only serve to point right at her.

Such a dumb girl. And evil. Dumb and evil.

I know. It is a good question and a baffling scenario. I really think she planned to murder him but may have given him an out: If he changed his mind about not taking her to Cancun, if he said he had decided to take her instead because he realizes how much he really digs her, then he would be spared.

I agree with nurse that she used sex as a tool to manipulate. I also think there was an element of toying with her prey. The thought of what she about to do may have aroused her sexually. I really see her more as having a serial killers mindset than just being a crazy woman scorned. It's her cold behavior, the long glances at the crime scene photos, the "morbid curiosity", etc. that makes me feel that way.

if he were nicked and it was a slow leak he could have fought for his life (he seems to have done that based on the blood evidence showed last week)

Yes, I agree (I personally an a cvicu nurse) that an arrythmia could have happened but obviously he made it in short time to the carpeted area.

I think the ME even said the first wound, the chest stab, would have been fatal in time but not immediately, didn't he?

I know. It is a good question and a baffling scenario. I really think she planned to murder him but may have given him an out: If he changed his mind about not taking her to Cancun, if he said he had decided to take her instead because he realizes how much he really digs her, then he would be spared.

I agree with nurse that she used sex as a tool to manipulate. I also think there was an element of toying with her prey. The thought of what she about to do may have aroused her sexually. I really see her more as having a serial killers mindset than just bring a crazy woman scorned. It's her cold behavior, the long glances at the crime scene photos, the "morbid curiosity", etc. that makes me feel that way.

Psychopaths are all about self gratification. IMO she had sex with him because she wanted it.

if he were nicked and it was a slow leak he could have fought for his life (he seems to have done that based on the blood evidence showed last week)

Yes, I agree (I personally an a cvicu nurse) that an arrythmia could have happened but obviously he made it in short time to the carpeted area.

Thank you! I, personally, have never treated someone in peds that has been stabbed in the heart (thankfully)!

I just have been thinking since seeing those pictures....that is the biggest container of KY that I have ever seen. I didn't know it came that large!

I actually like the defense lawyers so far, they seem like decent good folks, and after CA's trial, it is nice watching professional interactions and no more between the client and her attorneys. The prosecutor is on fire, whip smart and formidable, a dog with a bone. Great trial watching!!

The woman... :banghead: Would rather have teeth pulled with a string.

I kinda envision her stabbing him in the chest as he sits in the shower stall. He pushes himself up and out of the shower , falling into the sink and grabbing the edge of it in shock. She is in shock that he is able to move around so much. As he looks in the mirror at what she has done, she comes up behind him and starts stabbing him in the back ferociously. This punctures both lungs at various points and he gasps and coughs bloody sputum onto the mirror/sink and tries to get away from her down the hall as she chases him, stabbing any where she can reach.

I just have been thinking since seeing those pictures....that is the biggest container of KY that I have ever seen. I didn't know it came that large!

I thought so too!

At first I thought it was just a large container of body lotion

I have the feeling that Jodi was talking to Travis the entire time she was murdering him. She most likely let him have it with how "she really felt" about him taking another woman on this trip. IMO, she told him she was killing him and that there would be no atonement for his sin. Maybe she was even screaming at him the entire time she was stabbing him.

I imagine he screamed a blood curdling scream at the first stab, based on other real murder cases I've read about where the victim is surprised by the attack.

I kinda envision her stabbing him in the chest as he sits in the shower stall. He pushes himself up and out of the shower , falling into the sink and grabbing the edge of it in shock. She is in shock that he is able to move around so much. As he looks in the mirror at what she has done, she comes up behind him and starts stabbing him in the back ferociously. This punctures both lungs at various points and he gasps and coughs bloody sputum onto the mirror/sink and tries to get away from her down the hall as she chases him, stabbing any where she can reach.

I don't think his lungs were punctured

Defensive hand wounds happened perhaps as he lunged out the shower towards her...and the back of his hands when he covered his head... and I believe he crawled down the hall...with her stabbing his back and head

I read today, at a "support the killer site", part of a letter or statement made by a former lover of Jodi's. He was remarking about how she didn't go crazy or violent on him when they broke up, or any other lover previous to Travis.

I am wondering what you armchair psych docs think about this? Why Travis? She seems so freaking crazy, it's hard for me to imagine her now, being "normal" with other people.

Wow - after ABC aired JA's "less than tight case" today, I bet Janet Jackson is all like "Sheesh and they got pissed at me for just a little nipple slip..."

I read today, at a "support the killer site", part of a letter or statement made by a former lover of Jodi's. He was remarking about how she didn't go crazy or violent on him when they broke up, or any other lover previous to Travis.

I am wondering what you armchair psych docs think about this? Why Travis? She seems so freaking crazy, it's hard for me to imagine her now, being "normal" with other people.

IMO because she broke up with them, she kept trading "up"

Nancy Grace is a must watch tonight, she has on Jacob Mefford a friend of Travis'. He said his wife looked at Jodi's myspace page and she had a bunch of witchcraft stuff on it. This was at the time Travis just met Jodi.

I wish I was paying more attention to what he said at the beginning, I'll be rewatching at 10pm.

BTW, he is still on

:yes: I agree. Lots of interesting stuff coming from Travis's friend Jacob on NG tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee