*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the argument 'Well he/she never killed before' to be rather inane. Every murderer has to start somewhere. Drew Peterson didn't kill all his wives. Darlie Routier didn't murder all her children. There are quite a few cases we could reference.

However it undoubtedly comes up every trial as some type of evidence that the accused is innocent merely because they haven't killed before.

While I agree with you, I think often there is an increasing pattern. Drew Peterson was abusive to ALL of his wives, for instance.

:yes: I agree. Lots of interesting stuff coming from Travis's friend Jacob on NG tonight.

And on Dr. Drew, a former co-worker of Jodi's calls in - well worth a listen. Wow.

Nothing surprising from either Jacob or this waitress (I think) - but these are some of the first bits of background info we have been wondering about.

I am so proud of the Canadian court system, gag order. No cameras, no media circus, no disgusting pictures showed to everyone who watched today.

Luka Magnotta the most horrific crime that I have ever heard of, but we will never know what happens at his trial. And that makes me very happy.

Showing Travis's family everyday crying, is just sickening.

Cameras do not belong in a courtroom.

Then what would you do? You wouldn't be here and we would be unable to discuss anything.

I prefer our system.

Too many things can happen when proceeding are behind closed doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TA got her fury because he was ditching her. Isn't that what enrages the psychos?

She wanted to exact revenge for that. She decides , not someone else.

Killed a stray cat...would bet it was cruelly

I was wondering: does anyone know how many roommates Travis had? I know of one, but I heard there were more...

Good night everyone! I'm grateful for everyone's posts, I'm working days, so this is how I stay current. I have a bad feeling I'm going to have nightmares about JA's nasty hoo-hoo, though. :'(

I know right. I just laughed so hard when he did that too. I wonder at what point he decided he was going to drop that camera on the floor. lol

Wish he would have told the camera guy he was going to do it. LOL I'm so bad, have to find some humor in all this horror.

I was wondering: does anyone know how many roommates Travis had? I know of one, but I heard there were more...

:welcome: shiloh42, so glad you joined us! :)

He had two roommates.

Then what would you do? You wouldn't be here and we would be unable to discuss anything.

I prefer our system.

Too many things can happen when proceeding are behind closed doors.

This has become a three ring circus.

Good night everyone! I'm grateful for everyone's posts, I'm working days, so this is how I stay current. I have a bad feeling I'm going to have nightmares about JA's nasty hoo-hoo, though. :'(

Good night ferretnurse, I hope you have sweet dreams... so it won't be about that.

:)

Killed a stray cat...would bet it was cruelly

I think the waitress on Dr Drew said "She (JA) abused a cat" --- not killed. She said that Jodi volunteered to take in a cat when a co-worker was going on a honeymoon, and she left it in a dark room for 2 weeks with food and water. When she got the cat out "it was shaking". If true (and we only have this "veronica's" word for that) it tells alot about JA. Cruelty, and she didn't understand she had been stunningly cruel to the cat.

Veronica also said JA would be in the parking lot, when she was supposed to be coming into work, frantic and hyper because she couldn't get TA on the phone and really upset -- classic stalking. Veronica also said that customers would ask to never be sat at her station again.

Okay I caught another delicious detail on that pant leg in the pic where she is either dragging him or slitting his throat or whatever she is doing to him there. I can see part of the zipper tab on the far left side, which is on the back of the pant leg of that track suit. Remember in her police interview with Flores she admitted to owning (2) pairs of pants with a stripe up the side and "a zipper in the back."

The "zipper up the back" means back of each pant leg and there it is, partially visible on the pic they showed today in court. If you watch the video of this afternoon's testimony (on YouTube and posted a page or 2 before this one), at the time of 45:17 you can see the picture and you can see the zipper tab.

ETA: here is the pic

n3ai3c.jpg
That looks less like a left shoe to me than it does a foot, clad in a dark sock.

I am Canadian and I would prefer cameras in the courtroom.

Right now we only have reporters who Tweet live. We have to go by their interpretation of testimony.

I would prefer to hear it with my own ears and see the evidence with my own eyes.

I have two pages open in this thread,( don't know if that's a no no or not) in the first pages of this new thread and the last, so my post are several question.

Someone posted about Jodi and the low chair to make her appear much smaller than Travis, but they also need for to her appear smaller sitting next to JW who is tiny.

Jodi mentions a "soft rope" and most always there is some truth in their lies, and there are fibers from a tassels from a pillow or were there any curtian tiebacks? I think of what looks like redness around Travis's neck and wonder if they had done any autoerotism before the shower photos?

Why was Jodi dressed? Wasn't it a shared ongoing sexual play?

I am Canadian and I would prefer cameras in the courtroom.

Right now we only have reporters who Tweet live. We have to go by their interpretation of testimony.

I would prefer to hear it with my own ears and see the evidence with my own eyes.

Me too! I want to see every scrap of evidence the jury sees too

That looks less like a left shoe to me than it does a foot, clad in a dark sock.

Could be. Or some kind of slipper/shoe? Whatever it is, it's dark and it's her left foot there. the leg with the stripe we can see is her right leg. We cannot see any detail of her right foot though, as it's all dark/in shadow.

I just have been thinking since seeing those pictures....that is the biggest container of KY that I have ever seen. I didn't know it came that large!

Hate to be so gross, but does the supersized KY make it more likely they only had anal sex, or that was at least the focus of this particular sex session? I think its significant because of Jodi's story re: she was manipulated, this being less of a sin in the church eyes.

I wonder if there is a seed of truth to her words on this subject. Travis probably resisted vaginal sex but was open to other things on June 4. This probably enraged her because it signified she was loosing her sexual control of him. I'm sure there was a time or two she convinced him easily. Travis was a conquest at one point, and now he was stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee