*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing those photos today, I would say she has anal sex. jmo Manipulated tho, I am not buying it at all.

Agreed. Just to be clear in case I wasn't before, I don't buy her manipulation tale either. Not for a second!

Arghhhh! Please!!! Speaking As a bacon lover don't ever say that again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:what: Talking about bacon again I see Miss Linda. :rocker:

One interesting thing they suggested is that in the photo of TA in shower with his arm raised over his head implies that he was still alive. I'm speaking of the one where he is on the ground and otherwise appears dead. They said that a dead body would not be able to keep the arm raised over his head.

I read today, at a "support the killer site", part of a letter or statement made by a former lover of Jodi's. He was remarking about how she didn't go crazy or violent on him when they broke up, or any other lover previous to Travis.

I am wondering what you armchair psych docs think about this? Why Travis? She seems so freaking crazy, it's hard for me to imagine her now, being "normal" with other people.

I am not an expert by any means and can only go by my own personal experience with my ex. First, he was extremely handsome......all the women sighed when he just walked into a room. He had been married once before he married me. He was not jealous or obsessed with her whatsoever.

Even before we married I knew he was extremely jealous but I was a young woman and at the time was very flattered. When we married he continued to worsen. He had timed how long it would take me to get home from work. (17 minutes doing the speed limit.) If I had to stay late and write a letter for my boss and was late even by 5 minutes he was already sitting on the front porch waiting and I knew it was going to be hell to pay. :(

He would rage and falsely accuse me of having an affair and I never once wanted another man. Finally after years of violent esculating abuse I left him then divorced him around a year later.

He remarried.......he doesnt give a flying flip what his present wife does or goes.

Go figure. I never figured it out either. All I know is I never gave him one reason to be so obsessively jealous.

IMO

They were fake.

Absolutely, jevipo -- they are just as fake as she is. When you lie down, or recline a bit, normal, natural *advertiser censored* will spread and flatten-out somewhat. Hers still look like she's stuffed a couple of oranges in there -- they're just too perfectly round and not flattening out. They were bought and installed.

I've got nothing against that -- I've seen women who have worried and been ashamed of breasts that they thought were too small. After they had an implant, their personalities were much more upbeat and outgoing. To each her own.

but JA's are plastic and goo....

Absolutely, jevipo -- they are just as fake as she is. When you lie down, or recline a bit, normal, natural *advertiser censored* will spread and flatten-out somewhat. Hers still look like she's stuffed a couple of oranges in there -- they're just too perfectly round and not flattening out. They were bought and installed.

I've got nothing against that -- I've seen women who have worried and been ashamed of breasts that they thought were too small. After they had an implant, their personalities were much more upbeat and outgoing. To each her own.

but JA's are plastic and goo....

Totally agree. I have implants and my favorite part is they look great even when laying back:) hers appear to be placed under the muscle like mine.

I am not an expert by any means and can only go by my own personal experience with my ex. First, he was extremely handsome......all the women sighed when he just walked into a room. He had been married once before he married me. He was not jealous or obsessed with her whatsoever.

Even before we married I knew he was extremely jealous but I was a young woman and at the time was very flattered. When we married he continued to worsen. He had timed how long it would take me to get home from work. (17 minutes doing the speed limit.) If I had to stay late and write a letter for my boss and was late even by 5 minutes he was already sitting on the front porch waiting and I knew it was going to be hell to pay. :(

He would rage and falsely accuse me of having an affair and I never once wanted another man. Finally after years of violent esculating abuse I left him then divorced him around a year later.

He remarried.......he doesnt give a flying flip what his present wife does or goes.

Go figure. I never figured it out either. All I know is I never gave him one reason to be so obsessively jealous.

IMO

I'm sorry that you were treated this way. Thank you for sharing this, OBE. I'm having a hard time swallowing now. :(

One interesting thing they suggested is that in the photo of TA in shower with his arm raised over his head implies that he was still alive. I'm speaking of the one where he is on the ground and otherwise appears dead. They said that a dead body would not be able to keep the arm raised over his head.

They don't know what they are talking about with those pictures. Please do not listen to them...listen to us. lol Oh wait, you mean the dragging picture? Nevermind. lol Was thinking the shower. Getting tired after everything today.

That character witness of Jodi's who was interviewed on HLN (I think), the women who said Jodi was feeling real feelings in court, the one with the arson background? My first thought was hmm wonder if Jodi's used her sexual manipulation tactics on this women. YUCK.

Argh!!! Please!!! My dog loves Beggin' Strips, and asks you never to say that again. :floorlaugh:

Ok!!
Her junk was a mess, so much that she cried when she saw it.

No bacon strips or Beggin' Strips this time.

OT/ I enjoy bacon too. My DH cooks it outside because I don't enjoy the smell beyond mealtime. :)

Hate to be so gross, but does the supersized KY make it more likely they only had anal sex, or that was at least the focus of this particular sex session? I think its significant because of Jodi's story re: she was manipulated, this being less of a sin in the church eyes.

I wonder if there is a seed of truth to her words on this subject. Travis probably resisted vaginal sex but was open to other things on June 4. This probably enraged her because it signified she was loosing her sexual control of him. I'm sure there was a time or two she convinced him easily. Travis was a conquest at one point, and now he was stronger.

Travis probably resisted vaginal sex from the get go for exactly that reason and was more than open to "other things," obviously. I think it enraged Jodi in the sense that he was willing to do those things with her, but wouldn't do anything remotely similar with women who were considered "marriage material." In other words, she was fine to butt f*ck, but not to marry or even take on a public trip to cancun. I can see why that pissed her off. Which is why she should have kicked him to the curb and moved on rather than murder him. The difference between pissed off and psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member