*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew's scenario doesn't make any sense to me. If the 29 stabs and the throat cut came first, how the heck did he pull himself up to the sink to spread all that blood after she dragged him there? Did she pull him up and prop him there to shoot him? I don't see how that sequence of events works. IMO the blood on the sink is after the chest wound, and while she's busy stabbing him in the back, and before the throat cut in the hallway.

I have two pages open in this thread,( don't know if that's a no no or not) in the first pages of this new thread and the last, so my post are several question.

Someone posted about Jodi and the low chair to make her appear with being her much smaller than Travis, but they also need to her appear smaller sitting next to JW who is tiny.

Jodi mentions a "soft rope" and most always there is some truth in their lies, and there are fibers from a tassels from a pillow or were there any curtian tiebacks? I think of what looks like redness around Travis's neck and wonder if they had done any autoerotism before the shower photos?

Why was Jodi dressed? Wasn't it a shared sexual play?

Had sex

Let me take some pics before I leave....the shower pics. IMO she expected him to die in the shower and shed just leave.

But it didn't work out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Drew's scenario doesn't make any sense to me. If the 29 stabs and the throat cut came first, how the heck did he pull himself up to the sink to spread all that blood after she dragged him there? Did she pull him up and prop him there to shoot him? I don't see how that sequence of events works. IMO the blood on the sink is after the chest wound, and while she's busy stabbing him in the back, and before the throat cut in the hallway.

That doctor expert is the WORST. I can't tell if he's just bad on TV, doesn't have the facts, but he couldnt even get the timeline correct WITH the animation. It was so confusing, they had to run through it twice!

Did the other two (other than the one who was usually came home at 6) ever speak up? And were their bedrooms upstairs or down, do we know yet?

Upstairs opposite side of the house

Is anyone watching HLN? I cannot get it but I have on good authority a quote from Nancy Grace:

"She cried at a picture of her own vagina??????"

Now, I hear Dr. Drew and some doctor are carving up a CPR Dummy in a "simulation"

WTF????

Yes, she realized she looked like bacon strips down there.

I find Dr. Drew disturbing most days.

Hate to be so gross, but does the supersized KY make it more likely they only had anal sex, or that was at least the focus of this particular sex session? I think its significant because of Jodi's story re: she was manipulated, this being less of a sin in the church eyes.

I wonder if there is a seed of truth to her words on this subject. Travis probably resisted vaginal sex but was open to other things on June 4. This probably enraged her because it signified she was loosing her sexual control of him. I'm sure there was a time or two she convinced him easily. Travis was a conquest at one point, and now he was stronger.

After seeing those photos today, I would say she has anal sex. jmo Manipulated tho, I am not buying it at all.

plus the fact they said in court the gun shot was after he was dead and thats why it didn't really bleed

Yes, she realized she looked like bacon strips down there.

I find Dr. Drew disturbing most days.

Arghhhh! Please!!! Speaking As a bacon lover don't ever say that again!

That doctor expert is the WORST. I can't tell if he's just bad on TV, doesn't have the facts, but he couldnt even get the timeline correct WITH the animation. It was so confusing, they had to run through it twice!

I swear than animation was a complete joke.

There is a CVS receipt from the day before the murder (or 2 days before) in Pasadena or Monterey. Does it show what Jodi bought? KY jelly or hair color, etc.?

Dr. Drew is not my favorite, that's for sure. But do they not at least do their homework? Did he listen to the ME's testimony at all? Sheesh.

There is a CVS receipt from the day before the murder (or 2 days before) in Pasadena or Monterey. Does it show what Jodi bought? KY jelly or hair color, etc.?

We're still waiting to hear!

I think the waitress on Dr Drew said "She (JA) abused a cat" --- not killed. She said that Jodi volunteered to take in a cat when a co-worker was going on a honeymoon, and she left it in a dark room for 2 weeks with food and water. When she got the cat out "it was shaking". If true (and we only have this "veronica's" word for that) it tells alot about JA. Cruelty, and she didn't understand she had been stunningly cruel to the cat.

Veronica also said JA would be in the parking lot, when she was supposed to be coming into work, frantic and hyper because she couldn't get TA on the phone and really upset -- classic stalking. Veronica also said that customers would ask to never be sat at her station again.

I would love to hear more from Veronica! She said a lot of interesting things.

:seeya: Veronica, if you are reading this please join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee