*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been proven that JA was, in fact, a professional photographer? For how long? How much business did she do? What were tax returns like for her business? The media and talking heads keep saying that "as a professional she would have known that these photos would not have been deleted"... blah, blah, blah. Was she a professional or was she an aspiring photographer, like the other aspiring photographer we know of?

imhoo she just liked to take pictures and termed herself a photographer.

She was a waitress that dropped out of highschool.

I, too, like Juan, but he needs to reign it in. Not necessary and a dangerous gamble just to be splashy (or self-indulgent)

I remember what happened to Jeff what's his name when he was giggling at Jose.

ofgs!

in 2008 they did NOT have the technology

Exactly. I honestly dont understand the DTs motion. If they couldnt get to all the texts/emails back then how could they turn them over?:waitasec:

When the technology changed they gave them 800 pages.

How is that a Brady violation?:waitasec:

Wtf was that on my screen my poor eyes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Has it ever been proven that JA was, in fact, a professional photographer? For how long? How much business did she do? What were tax returns like for her business? The media and talking heads keep saying that "as a professional she would have known that these photos would not have been deleted"... blah, blah, blah. Was she a professional or was she an aspiring photographer, like the other aspiring photographer we know of?

Aspiring photographer

JA naked body wtf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

OMG yall they are showing the nekked pics on ustream!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!@!!!!!! OMG!!!!! All the nude pics on live feed! Someone tell them!!

OMG is anybody seeing the pictures up on azfamily livestream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts