**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I stabbed someone (29 times) I'd at least have sense to wear gloves. Why didn't I listen to myself?

oh now she feels "somewhat" responsible"

well hello.. welcome to responsibility

I must go for a while. Thanks to all of you that will write updates.

And I'm telling you she is emotionally retarded because she's a psychopath. She doesn't need meds. Ice water runs through her veins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is socially retarded. LOVES to watch herself. Look at her. She is RIVETED at the interrogation video.

You might want to read up on it then. They most certainly are. they view people as objects for their own personal use. They're not capable of feeling empathy, fear, anxiety and IMO that makes them emotionally retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously i dealt with one of trhe biggest psychopath in canada in my internship and trust me..he was not retarded..and you should study or go to school or get arrested and you will see that when you are in a room with a detective YOU THINK that you can make your way out without a lawyer because you dont look like you are guilty.

<modsnip>

Is she for real??????

It's amazing; even after all the photos and mention of evidence, she's talking about the threat of losing her reputation, not her life.....

Narcissistic!!! No regard to anyone but herself! More worried about herself then TA being DEAD!

Honest question. I'm not a psychologist, but is it possible she has a split personality and really doesn't remember any of this?

I have finally caught up with all the reading so wanted to say hi, I have been reading this forum since CA trial and i live close to where april jones went missing so want to keep up to date with that trial when it starts soon.
Thankyou for all the information on this trial you provide its very helpfull i was wondering does anyone online post episodes of nancy grace etc being in uk i don't get to watch them.

I have been lurking here for awhile and have finally decided to put in my two cents. :)

Did anyone else notice how she was watching herself on the interrogation video. At the beginning I think that I saw the beginnings of a smile.

She is a crazy biotch!!!!!!!

WELCOME to both of you!!!! :seeya:

Honest question. I'm not a psychologist, but is it possible she has a split personality and really doesn't remember any of this?

Quite possibly. That's the scary part of all of this. Either she's a wonderful actress, or completely in la la land.

Why does she lay down on top of the table to look at the detective's pictures?

I think it's a way to cover herself up because she's feeling exposed - as in, her lies have been exposed. Yes, I am a psychologist but not a body language expert, so take it for what it's worth... JMO.

Did I just hear an admitted liar and murderer judge Ryan because he is "not an active church member?"

Wow.

She should be grabbing that det's gun and blowing her brains out.
This is so uncomfortable, I want to grab his gun and do myself in for her.

she is so calm.. cool.. collected.. not upset... denies... denies.. denies.. and now asks about her own personal camera.

now saying that prior to HIM getting HIS camera all those pictures were also on HER CAMERA.

they took a bunch over the last year and they are all on HER CAMERA...

she says that HER MEMORY CARD was in HIS CAMERA

time stamps ******* (<------yeah I said that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout