**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously i dealt with one of trhe biggest psychopath in canada in my internship and trust me..he was not retarded..and you should study or go to school or get arrested and you will see that when you are in a room with a detective YOU THINK that you can make your way out without a lawyer because you dont look like you are guilty.

seriously i think you are the one that need to read and study and stop judging...

Lol I guess it's the meds she's on for court. She was obviously a nervous wreak / basket case up till they medicated her for court!

Okay then..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup they do -- for stolen purposes. If you're not privy, you wouldn't be aware. But the rental company can track your every move!

Holy Toldeo! I didn't know that. I mean I know 'onstar' and Ford has a system but those are pay as you go. When did they start producing cars with GPS on them?

PS I've only been an insurance agent for over a quarter of a century! :floorlaugh:

I'm no photographer, but I know what my memory card looks like in my camera.

Quite possibly. That's the scary part of all of this. Either she's a wonderful actress, or completely in la la land.

OR she's Satan's child.

She's saying the pics were taken on her camera card that was in her broken camera.
UUNNREAL

On the other photo, arm in the air with two fingers his genitals are not exposed, however eyes were open, does not look like a happy camper. 1:47

Perhaps she snapped the photo as he was making the second part of the 'peace/out' hand gesture. Like "GO AWAY NOW!"

This girl thinks she can talk her way out of everything. She reminds me so much of CA. She gives a whole bunch of details about non-important stuff. Trying to "babble them with BS" to try to confuse the cop.

OMG she is actually suggesting that her memory card was in Travis' camera and that explains why she in on the photos.

We are discussing Jodi, not your run of the mill criminals

With all due respect, she could well be taking some sort of medication.

That doesn't mean she isn't a psycopath, but she could be taking some sort of medication on top of her having a personality disorder (and I am aware that some disorders cannot be treated) for example anti depressants etc.

hahaha Flores took the pen away from her as she was going into soooooooo much detail of the various cameras she has....hehehehehehehehehe

Seriously i dealt with one of trhe biggest psychopath in canada in my internship and trust me..he was not retarded..and you should study or go to school or get arrested and you will see that when you are in a room with a detective YOU THINK that you can make your way out without a lawyer because you dont look like you are guilty.

seriously i think you are the one that need to read and study and stop judging...

Also since you want to give what you consider professional opinions your going to need to get verified.

She is such a freakin liar.

Good grief she wouldnt know the truth if it punched her in the mouth!:banghead:

Thank You!! Love this, keeps me up to the minute. I work at home so I can pretty much watch it, but occasionally I miss something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout