**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please get the defense attorney a functional pair of eyeglasses?

Maybe that's his problem, he can't see his notes. :waitasec:

#367 and #368 - take afternoon recess @ this time

That detective has the patience of a saint to keep going back and forth with her stupid excuses!

Seriously i dealt with one of trhe biggest psychopath in canada in my internship and trust me..he was not retarded..and you should study or go to school or get arrested and you will see that when you are in a room with a detective YOU THINK that you can make your way out without a lawyer because you dont look like you are guilty.

seriously i think you are the one that need to read and study and stop judging...

Not my business but -- retarded can mean "slow" or even "backward" -- so I think there may be some misunderstanding going on here. In any case...carry on

Holy Toldeo! I didn't know that. I mean I know 'onstar' and Ford has a system but those are pay as you go. When did they start producing cars with GPS on them?

PS I've only been an insurance agent for over a quarter of a century! :floorlaugh:

It's a box you can have installed - or a portable one that can be attached with strong magnet to the underside of the car (or tucked away and hidden)... :innocent:

She rented from Budget I believe -- a known user of secret GPS:

The local Budget Rent-A-Car agency is the target of several lawsuits over its use of sophisticated technology that tracks customers and for charging them extra - up to $7,500 in one case - for driving beyond certain state boundaries.

Consumers and privacy advocates have blasted the use of the satellite-based devices, which also let the company see whether their customers are speeding and where they stay, as an example of invasive technology.

"They have a tracking device and they know where you're driving (but) they don't disclose that to anybody," said Travis Mague of Tucson, who was charged nearly $2,500 in mileage fees for driving into Texas in April on an unlimited-mileage weekly rental that was estimated at $253.

More here:

http://rense.com/general26/rentalcarsatellite.htm

In any case, many companies use this now. I'm not sure about 2008.

She's a total liar but Casey was a far more sophistication liar. And in my opinion a far better liar than this piece of work.

I dunno...I think the mo is different- she plays it child like. Casey played it sophisticated. Neither one seems to feel any anxiety about lying, even when faced the unavoidable truth.

JA attorney has that OH Chitttttttttttttt look.

Honestly I feel sorry for them! They must have known even going into this that JA was circling the drain! I think if I were them I would throw in the towel!!! lol
:kimsterwink:

Still wondering what the specific training is in a criminologist curriculum qualifies one to determine if Jodi is on meds for court? Or the level of study beyond abnormal psychology that would trump the "godfather of psychopathy" dr hare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a psychologist either but I truly think she's proud of what she did. She's lying and lying because she believes she will get away with it.
My guess (of course this is a guess of a sane person trying to understand an insane act) is that she probably has moments of pride about it and moments or regret.

But to my original question, in general, can a person with split personalities (not necessarily JA) do something and not remember it at all? I've seen it in the movies but I was wondering if that can really happen?

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for this defense attorneys. I might change my mind when it is their turn but right now I feel for them.

well they have to do something.. and they are doing what they can, I suppose... the poor people don't even really interact with their client at the table.

She rented from Budget I believe -- a known user of secret GPS:

The local Budget Rent-A-Car agency is the target of several lawsuits over its use of sophisticated technology that tracks customers and for charging them extra - up to $7,500 in one case - for driving beyond certain state boundaries.

Consumers and privacy advocates have blasted the use of the satellite-based devices, which also let the company see whether their customers are speeding and where they stay, as an example of invasive technology.

"They have a tracking device and they know where you're driving (but) they don't disclose that to anybody," said Travis Mague of Tucson, who was charged nearly $2,500 in mileage fees for driving into Texas in April on an unlimited-mileage weekly rental that was estimated at $253.

More here:

http://rense.com/general26/rentalcarsatellite.htm

In any case, many companies use this now. I'm not sure about 2008.

Great info, Melanie! Thanks so much! :thumb:

Watching Jodi is like watching when my then 6 year old was presented with the broken gold statue of Midas.

"I know you did it, I saw you throw it down on the ground"

"Nooo I didn't mummy! I didn't"

And around and around we go for 6 days.

Not really a statue nor made of gold unfortunately, but I can't remember it's so long ago.

This is ridiculous. The defense and the prosecution are on completely different playing fields. Not even close. Defense is bush league and prosecution is championship caliber. I can understand why Martinez is so fed up with the defense and their absurd motions and arguments. Wow.

Ineffectiveness of counsel on appeal, I see it.

I disagree. I think the defense is doing a good job but it is hard when you have zero to work with.

He was quite the talker. He may have been speaking on the phone.

Also, he may not have called, but info regarding texts back and forth might show a different pattern (if those texts were available).

I hope they have the texts.

--Crock Pot recipes for sure. Check out the recipes here in another thread.
--You can fold laundry and dust pretty darn quick. I always wonder if my neighbors see me jump up and clean like a maniac.

Yesterday I made mongolian beef stiryfry...quick and easy!
http://iowagirleats.com/2011/07/26/chinese-take-out-fake-out-vol-2/

Thank you!!! I missed the link.

my job is to speak for Travis right now

That detective is a rock star. Loved that.

It's all an act, this woman cannot feel anything.

And I'm telling you she is emotionally retarded because she's a psychopath. She doesn't need meds. Ice water runs through her veins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I don't know. I think people mistake the emotional abilities of psychopaths. They do have some feelings. They are not emotionless. But, their feelings are usually for themselves only. No ability to feel for others. They feel rage, pleasure, and I do think they feel some nervousness at times, just nothing like a normal person ever would feel- much more muted, of much shorter duration and much less frequent. Never deeply but they do feel something. Here's a good article that I think describes jodi very well and that discusses the retardation of emotions and the proto emotions of psychopaths:
So far I’ve asked you to imagine a person who lacks empathy for others and the capacity to feel any emotion deeply. I’ve asked you to imagine a person who is plagued by restlessness and boredom and finds sole satisfaction in duping, manipulating and controlling others. A person who may simulate respect or politeness, but who fundamentally regards others with contempt, as objects to be used for his temporary diversion or satisfaction. A person who suffers from an incurable and absolute egocentrism. But even this doesn’t even begin to give you a full picture of the extent of a psychopath’s emotional poverty. It may describe what a psychopath can’t feel, but to understand how and why the psychopath is driven to harm others, you need to also get a sense of what a psychopath does feel. Psychopaths can’t tolerate loneliness. Just as all human beings can’t survive physically without food and water, psychopaths can’t survive emotionally without victims.
Of course, psychopaths regard love with contempt. They view loving and loyal couples as an ugly, undifferentiated blob. Because they can’t experience or even understand love and loyalty, they see moral individuals as weak. They have nothing but disdain for the emotions that normal human beings feel. But at the same time, psychopaths can’t live without feeding upon the real and deeper emotions of people who care about them, of individuals who can love: in other words of the people they use, abuse, toy with, lie to and hurt.
Psychopaths are often sexual predators. But even more often, and certainly more fundamentally, they’re emotional predators. What they want from their victims is far more than possessing their bodies or sex. They need to feed their insatiable appetite for harm, as well as sustain their sense of superiority, by possessing and destroying others inside and out, body and soul. A psychopath’s emotional framework is like a vacuum that needs to suck out the emotional energy from healthy individuals in order to survive. This is why I have called psychopaths real-life vampires, that we need to understand and worry about far more than their fictional counterparts.
A psychopath lacks much more than empathy for others in his emotional repertoire. He also lacks the capacity to experience any kind of emotion that requires deeper insight and psychological awareness. He experiences only proto-emotions, which are as short-lived as they’re intense. That doesn’t make them any less dangerous, however. The evidence points to the fact that Scott Peterson and Neil Entwistle preplanned their murders weeks in advance. But Mark Hacking seems to have acted more or less on impulse, after having fought with his wife. If we believe his confession to his brothers, Mark was in the process of packing up his things, ran across a revolver and shot Lori while she was asleep.
http://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/the-psychopaths-emotions-what-does-he-feel/ (Much, Much more at link).

You can see by her extreme body language during the interrogation that she is trying to hide any signs of guilt that might show in her body, IMO. That's why she leans forward and hugs the table. The grabbing of her neck is also a sign. But, she can barely contain her psychopathic egocentrism while watching the tape, smiling at the sight of herself stretching where a normal person would be totally stricken with the recall of the horrible moment they realized the police were looking at them as the suspect.

I believe that a little research and a lot of observation shows that jodi arias is an evil psychopath, nothing more.

He is soooooo carefully and patiently drawing her out....

He's good. But I can hear his disdain, ever so slightly. He's doing his job but i think he hated her early on.

omg this is crazy.... did she ever confess to LE? or am I waiting for THE moment and it will not arrive?

She never confessed to LE. Unless you consider her statements here and her reactions to be a confession. To me, they are as good as. I wouldn't sit there quietly after someone told me, "I have no doubt that you did this. I think you have something to tell me." Her pauses indicate she most certainly does but is thinking about whether she should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rswilliams65