**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she says that she cut herself along time ago and that is why her blood might be there, WTF?

"I'm all for the 10 Commandments, thou shall not kill....but...."

Then the detective cut her off. I wanted to hear what she was gonna say after that "but".

What about:

- Thou shall not lie
- Thou shall not steal
- Honor your (grand)mother and (grand)father
- Thou shall not commit adultery (some Christians argue that adultery is any sex outside of marriage, including premarital sex -- not trying to argue, just tacking this one on to the other list)

Seriously i dealt with one of trhe biggest psychopath in canada in my internship and trust me..he was not retarded..and you should study or go to school or get arrested and you will see that when you are in a room with a detective YOU THINK that you can make your way out without a lawyer because you dont look like you are guilty.

<mod snip>.

Are you a verified criminologist? If not, you should get verified as it helps a lot to show that your opinion has somewhat of a basis. You can get verified by contacting the MODS here.

#359 is admitted . . .

You have something to tell me but you are so resistant . . . you are afraid . . .there is o backing up to yesterday . . . .youre going to have to face the consequences.

I am ready to face the consequences . . . I am all for the 10 commandments Thou shall not kill . . ..

There is some things that happen when people wear gloves . . .

I am just saying if I did this I would have worn gloves.

Nobody else did this - you were the only one - I am not seeing any remorse or anything . . .you are the kid that got caught stealing the candy - I have the proof . . .If your own mother saw you do this and told me you would still tell me No I didn't do this.

I did not kill travis . . . I did not take his life . .

I did not do it - I feel somewhat responsible for it . . . .I wasn't planning to go there at all - he really wanted me to go there . . . I was going to see Ryan and nothing is going on with me and Ryan . . . he's not an active church member anyway . . .

He got mad and got sad and he guilted me . . . .he didn't really guilt me - he got mad and he hung up and said fine whatever . . .I feel like I could have gone there and done something.

CAn I ask you something . . . .I don't know this but I have a camera in my storage unit that Travis and I used to use - we took tons and tons of pictures - we used to delete most of them but he sent some of them to me on his phone . . . .

those pictures were deleted.

Prior to him getting his camera all those pictures were on my camera.
These same pictures?

I don't know . . . we tooka bunch - just before I left . . . .there were some that I didn't delete . . . is it possible that my memory card could have been in his camera they are interchangeable? . . . . i am asking because I have looks like a cracker and a little

that one wouldn't be interchangeable as it is a cannon . . . the other one is broken in my storage unit . . .what I am saying I had several camera memory cards and I lost them.

It is so . . . (far fetched?) . . . I don't know . . .I can explain the blood and the hair I don't know about the palm print.

There is hair everywhere - around the toilet and around the shower and sink area . . .

You haven't been there since April - there is no way! The blood is the blood is what he bled that day . . .

Can you check how fresh the blood is? No

I cut myself . . .
Are you saying you cut yourself

I broke a glass - I am pretty careless I cut myself all the time @ work . . . I

Is that how you want to leave this? the palm print is there

Why are his glasses hanging there and he is squinting to see the documents?

My gosh this is going to go on forever.

I will be so glad when he arrests her pathetic arse.

imo

Are you a verified criminologist? If not, you should get verified as it helps a lot to show that your opinion has somewhat of a basis. You can get verified by contacting the MODS here.

I will i didnt known we could do that...sorry..im french...so..i will try to find out how to do so

She is such a freakin liar.

Good grief she wouldnt know the truth if it punched her in the mouth!:banghead:

I have never in my life seen anything like this and hope I never come in contact with someone like this HOLY COW.
I think I may need to take up smoking again.
The detective did such a great job

She's a total liar but Casey was a far more sophisticated liar. And in my opinion a far better liar than this piece of work.

This is fascinating, watching these psychopaths in action. No sweat, no stress, just keep talking, keep adding details, keep meandering around, calm, sweet, non threatening

Honest question. I'm not a psychologist, but is it possible she has a split personality and really doesn't remember any of this?

I'm not a psychologist either but I truly think she's proud of what she did. She's lying and lying because she believes she will get away with it.

I'm beginning to feel really sorry for this defense attorneys. I might change my mind when it is their turn but right now I feel for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member