**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also said after she got lost "fun fun... we can talk about that later"

Sicko.

'She love to tell him about that but later' Later? like when? In the next life?

They need to give the jury a transcript of that voice mail for gosh sakes!!!

What was the date and time of that voicemail we just heard?

ETA: June 4th at 11:48 p.m.

wow, just wow.....she leaves him a message like nothing just happened....so bloody.....she is pure evil.

6-4-2008 @ 11:48 pm is when that message was left

Well we know she had "fun fun"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have finally caught up with all the reading so wanted to say hi, I have been reading this forum since CA trial and i live close to where april jones went missing so want to keep up to date with that trial when it starts soon.
Thankyou for all the information on this trial you provide its very helpfull i was wondering does anyone online post episodes of nancy grace etc being in uk i don't get to watch them.

Dustin and Ashley Thompson indicated early on as having some knowledge of what was going on . . . don't remember who told me about this information . . . . sought out court orders to obtain these records . . .

voicemail messages - listened to all of them - not just the one heard in court . .

no redirect- 1 question from the jury - counsel please approach . . . .

Juror question - could you play the voice mail #35 exhibit - I couldn't hear it.

Hey what's going on . . . right about the time you are starting gear up . . . Leslie called you - so you can call her back if you want.

I drove over 100 miles in the wrong direction near New Mexico?

You were not here to prevent me from going int o the 3 digit -

I was looking @ the May calendar not the June one - duh

I don't know when Team 3 . . . we could crater lake and the coast and shakespere or just crater lake and the coast.

6/4/08 @ 11:48 pm

Wow that voicemail sounded eery knowing that she knew she was leaving it for a then-deceased Travis for albi purposes.

But he is so abusive why call and want him to visit ugh

I cannot believe how CALM she is on the phone!!!! she called 5 hours after killing him and just general chit chatted in a calm almost jovial manner.

With who? Her old boyfriend?

No - it is just her account. I wasn't clear - you don't have to change phone numbers if you move around the country since long distance charges don't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee