**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a message left on Travis's phone mail after the murder? Why is she telling him about the 100 mile lost trip? Is he responsible for her directions to where ever she pretended she was going? Seems like a lousy alibi builder.

Why did Jodi have an 831 area code? That's not the typical area code for Yreka, but it is the area code for Monterrey (where her old boyfriend lives and where she stopped on the way down to AZ and deposited money into the bank)

first post so hi, everyone. is she maybe on some kind of friends and family plan? my sis's number is a michigan AC, but she lives in virginia.

I live in East Texas also! Grapeland, no snow here yet. Hope we get some.

You are about 80 miles south of me. I'm near Longview. We have had freezing rain, and I didn't know the snow had even fallen until I let the dog out about an hour ago. Not much. Hope you get some too.

did anyone get what was actually said in that VM?????

JOdi calling Travis to see if he wanted to go see "Othello" shakespeare play and if he couldn't go to that one they could go to another or something along those lines.

She was talking about the theatre and going with a bunch of people, and was inviting him

My sound is freakishly low...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did anyone get what was actually said in that VM?????

Other than getting lost, something about going to see a Shakespeare play in July? That's all I caught.... I'm beginning to auto-tune-her out when she speaks. :banghead:

That DT dude seriously needs a good taylor!!! Does he buy his suits and ties at Wal Mart?

JOdi calling Travis to see if he wanted to go see "Othello" shakespeare play and if he couldn't go to that one they could go to another or something along those lines.

She was talking about the theatre and going with a bunch of people, and was inviting him

Driving 100 miles the wrong way=brutally slaughtering someone in Jodi speak.

Good to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She said she drove 100 or so miles extra because she got lost...that shows she is setting up the "took the wrong route, but I was no where near Mesa" defense. She wanted to corroborate her "I honestly got lost" lie.

Why did Jodi have an 831 area code? That's not the typical area code for Yreka, but it is the area code for Monterrey (where her old boyfriend lives and where she stopped on the way down to AZ and deposited money into the bank)

Probably just has the same provider account. My sister still has a Georgia telephone number on her cell phone account although she has lived in California three years.

Is this a message left on Travis's phone mail after the murder? Why is she telling him about the 100 mile lost trip? Is he responsible for her directions to where ever she pretended she was going? Seems like a lousy alibi builder.

Oh, that sounds about right. Blaming her murder victim for her getting lost as part of her alibi. Yes, that's JA alright.

Probably just has the same provider account. My sister still has a Georgia telephone number on her cell phone account although she has lived in California three years.
With who? Her old boyfriend?

Sorry, its not an opinion, its fact, there is no sexual activity taking place in those photos. End of story.

You are missing my point.

You can imply that sex took place before or after, but certainly not in the photos shown.

I implied nothing about the photos.

And the photos alone are not degrading, they are pictures of the human body.

Again, I am trying to get across to you that when a person looks at a photo, that person sees what they see and gets a feeling when they look at it. If I look at that photo and see it as a degrading photo to Jodi (which I don't) then I have the right to my opinion as to say that it is a degrading photo. If you look at it and say it is art or merely a nude photo, then YOU have the right to say that this is the way the photo makes you feel. We are viewing a photo. We are not viewing the actual act of anything sexual, abuse, etc.

If there were pics of her bound in chains with him whipping her into submission, they could be seen as degrading, but these are simply nude pics.

I'm pretty sure that you are not going to be able to see what I am trying to say, so with that said, we will have to agree to disagree. It's really not worth the time it takes to try to get you to see what I am saying. So, we can just drop this and get on with this looooooong and frustrating trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member