Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, Murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple red flags that stand out in this article: Why is the psychologist (Eleni Mylonopoulou) even discussing C and B's cases, isn't there something called client confidentiality? The fact that C had no girlfriends where she lived so her whole life revolved around her little family comes across as depressing. This is very strange, since the norm is for new mothers to connect with others in the same stage of parenting. Even in Covid times, friendships are forged. For example, people often take their babies out in strollers to the local park and friendships organically develop as they cross paths repeatedly. C never came alone to the psych appointments, Babis always came with her. EM notes that C showed signs of anxiety, but they were in love, they never hid anything. If EM never had a private session with C, how would she know what she was anxious about?
Indeed.
Plus, the 'psychologist' says she can't remember when CC and B last attended. She thinks it was around Easter.
Doesn't she keep records? Client notes?

Indeed.
Plus, the 'psychologist' says she can't remember when CC and B last attended. She thinks it was around Easter.
Doesn't she keep records? Client notes?

And unless they mutually agreed for the sessions to end she had a duty of care to follow up - at least with her GP/primary care provider? Unless they were private non-medical sessions. But if CC had PND I would hope she was in the care of or at least on the radar of healthcare professionals JIMO

And unless they mutually agreed for the sessions to end she had a duty of care to follow up - at least with her GP/primary care provider? Unless they were private non-medical sessions. But if CC had PND I would hope she was in the care of or at least on the radar of healthcare professionals JIMO
Ok 10 days isn’t that long - thanks for clarification of when Easter was

The psychiatrist’s comment that she was last seen around Easter could mean after Easter too. Greek Easter was May 2nd, so it’s possible she was seen within a week of her murder.
If she knew the patient was murdered you’d think she would have looked up the last day of her session.

The psychiatrist’s comment that she was last seen around Easter could mean after Easter too. Greek Easter was May 2nd, so it’s possible she was seen within a week of her murder.
If she knew the patient was murdered you’d think she would have looked up the last day of her session.
Ah yes, my bad, I had it written in large letters on my calendar overlapping the Saturday and Sunday and quickly glanced at it. May 2nd was the Sunday.

This "psychologist" seems extremely lax - not only she apparently doesn't keep records of her clients, but doesn't even seem to have a proper booking system. She should have said one of two things - either "Yes, I last saw C. on such and such a date, and we agreed that she doesn't need another appointment for now", or "Yes, I last saw C. on such and such a date, and she was booked for her next appointment on such and such."

Ok. I guess she would have first hand knowledge of how they publicly doted on one another if she always treated them together.

In the Sounes podcast, Fred and Rose, he tells how he was ostracized by the lead detective for publishing an erroneous story from an anonymous source in the tabloid he worked for, which embarrassed him publicly and also put him in trouble with the his boss.
Years later, after it was all over, Sounes met with the detective for drinks. The detective told him he was the one who released the false information to his team, trying to put a stop to the leaks as he was worried about the leaks causing trouble at a future trial.

This case has so many leaks it must be driving investigators/prosecutors crazy but surely media interviews with constables and therapists must be approved and planned, these professionals can’t be out there willy nilly arbitrarily running their mouths to the press about an ongoing murder investigation, can they?

Old news:
Caroline Crouch murder: Police quiz couple's psychologist
“Woman was also treating her husband Charalambos 'Babis' Anagnostopoulos, and officers say she provided 'crucial' evidence in the hunt for Caroline's killer

“Her knowledge of Caroline is intimate and very important.”

Ok. I guess she would have first hand knowledge of how they publicly doted on one another if she always treated them together.

In the Sounes podcast, Fred and Rose, he tells how he was ostracized by the lead detective for publishing an erroneous story from an anonymous source in the tabloid he worked for, which embarrassed him publicly and also put him in trouble with the his boss.
Years later, after it was all over, Sounes met with the detective for drinks. The detective told him he was the one who released the false information to his team, trying to put a stop to the leaks as he was worried about the leaks causing trouble at a future trial.

This case has so many leaks it must be driving investigators/prosecutors crazy but surely media interviews with constables and therapists must be approved and planned, these professionals can’t be out there willy nilly arbitrarily running their mouths to the press about an ongoing murder investigation, can they?

Old news:
Caroline Crouch murder: Police quiz couple's psychologist
“Woman was also treating her husband Charalambos 'Babis' Anagnostopoulos, and officers say she provided 'crucial' evidence in the hunt for Caroline's killer

“Her knowledge of Caroline is intimate and very important.”
Which leaks do you mean? I have only seen the psychologist speak out to the press. Have Caroline’s parents spoken? This case angers me so much. Apparently the husband fell in love with Caroline when he saw her as a 16 year old walking down the street. He was 30. Love at first sight. And now this horrific end. I can’t say what I would like to on here. Disgusting callous perpetrator and to then kill the dog probably for drama and effect. Whoever did this needs locking up for his entire life. Hopefully baby can go to Caroline’s parents if they are around, that might be better for her.
@everybodhi I am interested in what you say about leaks and how sometimes the police may be orchestrating. Makes a lot of sense to me. But with this case I have seen virtually nothing. What have I missed?

Which leaks do you mean? I have only seen the psychologist speak out to the press. Have Caroline’s parents spoken? This case angers me so much. Apparently the husband fell in love with Caroline when he saw her as a 16 year old walking down the street. He was 30. Love at first sight. And now this horrific end. I can’t say what I would like to on here. Disgusting callous perpetrator and to then kill the dog probably for drama and effect. Whoever did this needs locking up for his entire life. Hopefully baby can go to Caroline’s parents if they are around, that might be better for her.
@everybodhi I am interested in what you say about leaks and how sometimes the police may be orchestrating. Makes a lot of sense to me. But with this case I have seen virtually nothing. What have I missed?
“Susan Dela Cuesta, the Filipina wife of a former British serviceman who runs a cleaning service on the island of Alonissos, where Mrs Crouch grew up, said: ‘There are no words that can express my pain.
So many people have spoken about Caroline and what a lovely person she was. But for me, her death is too raw for me speak about her.”
Caroline Crouch death: Mother of murdered British woman in Athens robbery tells of anguish

The ASPO, the Assistant Chief Constable, “K” has given TV interviews, he’s the one who announced her time of death as 4:20-4:30am, which is possibly the same TOD for the dog according to the neighbor’s TV interview, who was woken by his cries and looked at her clock, and the same time they allegedly broke into the house according to BA.
As far as leaks from anonymous sources, I’m referring to all the conflicting media reports that have been written about this case, attributed to “a source” or “an officer said”.
Starting with; they were sleeping on separate floors and when the perps left, BA broke free of his restraints and ran upstairs to find CC dead.

“Susan Dela Cuesta, the Filipina wife of a former British serviceman who runs a cleaning service on the island of Alonissos, where Mrs Crouch grew up, said: ‘There are no words that can express my pain.
So many people have spoken about Caroline and what a lovely person she was. But for me, her death is too raw for me speak about her.”
Caroline Crouch death: Mother of murdered British woman in Athens robbery tells of anguish

The ASPO, the Assistant Chief Constable, “K” has given TV interviews, he’s the one who announced her time of death as 4:20-4:30am, which is possibly the same TOD for the dog according to the neighbor’s TV interview, who was woken by his cries and looked at her clock, and the same time they allegedly broke into the house according to BA.
As far as leaks from anonymous sources, I’m referring to all the conflicting media reports that have been written about this case, attributed to “a source” or “an officer said”.
Starting with; they were sleeping on separate floors and when the perps left, BA broke free of his restraints and ran upstairs to find CC dead.

Working hard over here to stop my hands from typing a sarcastic response about noses and strings and things.

So, any news? It's been 3 weeks now and nobody is charged. What happened to Georgian man? Is it a false lead? I guess so. There was a sketch provided by B. Again silence. Oh well - patience is needed. Is it going to be a cold case? Who would have guessed we are following a case with Mastermind criminals?

So, any news? It's been 3 weeks now and nobody is charged. What happened to Georgian man? Is it a false lead? I guess so. There was a sketch provided by B. Again silence. Oh well - patience is needed. Is it going to be a cold case? Who would have guessed we are following a case with Mastermind criminals?

I don't know how to bring forward an earlier post so just re-posting here (BBM):

Γλυκά Νερά: Εγκαταλείπει για πάντα τη μεζονέτα ο πιλότος – Στο σημείο «μηδέν» οι έρευνες - ΤΑ ΝΕΑ

Police, with the initial basic assessment that this is a group of criminals who try not to leave traces and act without any hesitation, torturing the victims, etc. This is despite the fact that in the tragic incident in the Maisonette of Glikon Nero, several questions are raised about what exactly happened (ss. Reasons for the murder of Caroline, way of fainting of the 32-year-old pilot based on reports of medical examiners and other experts).

Authorities' investigation is now focusing on mobile data and scanning the area to determine if disposable phones were activated and which route the robbers-murderers followed.

As for the "electronic" sketch that is said to have been created based on the testimony of the 32-year-old pilot who stated that he saw one of the perpetrators who fell off the mask he was wearing, it is considered that it is not of great importance at the moment.

I don't know how to bring forward an earlier post so just re-posting here (BBM):

Γλυκά Νερά: Εγκαταλείπει για πάντα τη μεζονέτα ο πιλότος – Στο σημείο «μηδέν» οι έρευνες - ΤΑ ΝΕΑ

Police, with the initial basic assessment that this is a group of criminals who try not to leave traces and act without any hesitation, torturing the victims, etc. This is despite the fact that in the tragic incident in the Maisonette of Glikon Nero, several questions are raised about what exactly happened (ss. Reasons for the murder of Caroline, way of fainting of the 32-year-old pilot based on reports of medical examiners and other experts).

Authorities' investigation is now focusing on mobile data and scanning the area to determine if disposable phones were activated and which route the robbers-murderers followed.

As for the "electronic" sketch that is said to have been created based on the testimony of the 32-year-old pilot who stated that he saw one of the perpetrators who fell off the mask he was wearing, it is considered that it is not of great importance at the moment.
In other words - Nothing new :)

I agree with everything you said. I even read this therapist has not a degree in psychology but some certificates. If I were her I would never ever talk to the press. It doesn't seem professional to me.

She holds herself out as a "psychologist" but I don't see any degrees in psychology. I think hypnotherapist would be the better word; there are a lot of hypnotist and NLP certificates.

Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapist from N.G.H National Guilt of Hypnotists, Practitioner Certificate Diploma and Certified Consulting Hypnotist of N.G.H, Diploma of American Board of Hypnotherapy, Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Certificate από το Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre, Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Diploma from Kew Academy, CTAA Certificate of Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, CPD/CEU Certificate of Hypnosis Practitioner Trainer from Transformation Academy, NLP Master of Neuro-Linguistic Program from the Academy of Modern Psychology, NLP Certificate Practitioner and Life Coach from Transformation Academy, Certificate for Psychology Personality & Certificate for Contribution of Psychology in Forensic Investigation & Certificate from Hypnosis features and Therapeutic Applications από National and Kapodistrian University.

The quote above is from the English section of this listing:

Mylonopoulou Eleni Ψυχοθεραπευτής - Ψυχολόγος - Κλινικός Υπνοθεραπευτής

Here's a video interview (posted to YouTube over a year ago) of her in her office. At 2:05 the camera shows the framed credentials of her (and another practitioner). Hypnosis, NLP, etc.

edit to add: and the interview is about her hypnosis and hypno"therapy" methods

Last edited:
She holds herself out as a "psychologist" but I don't see any degrees in psychology. I think hypnotherapist would be the better word; there are a lot of hypnotist and NLP certificates.

The quote above is from the English section of this listing:

Mylonopoulou Eleni Ψυχοθεραπευτής - Ψυχολόγος - Κλινικός Υπνοθεραπευτής

Here's a video interview (posted to YouTube over a year ago) of her in her office. At 2:05 the camera shows the framed credentials of her (and another practitioner). Hypnosis, NLP, etc.

edit to add: and the interview is about her hypnosis and hypno"therapy" methods

Coming from a Canadian background, my first reaction to learning that she's a hypnotherapist, not a psychologist or psychiatrist, why did they go to somebody like her for post natal depression instead of to a professional? She's who you'd go see if you wanted to quit smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna