Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, Murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're getting somewhere. We all knew a real psychologist wouldn't have been talking to the media and is she the only person who knew about the money. Wonder about any other "clients" she has had and how they're doing.

I wouldn’t have thought the fraud accusation would be a criminal offence, but more a civil matter? Not sure about these things though.

It's a criminal offence in Greece:

The Toc: The profession of Psychologist is regulated in Greece in accordance with laws 991/79 and 2646/98 and anyone who uses the title without having the necessary qualifications is prosecuted for counterfeiting a profession. "Coping with the profession of Psychologist is a criminal offense and is punishable by law."

Last edited:
Im beginning to feel tired with all these ridiculous elements. Phone left conveniently nearby??? :) I give up. In American films they interrogate the guy day and night until he is fed up and tells the truth. Or in the case with Capt. R Williams (Canada) - that was a pleasure to watch the detective - the culprit sang like a bird.

The article also states that the psychologist is a person of interest to El.As (Greek Police)

"EL.AS officers They emphasize that this lady is an "object of investigation" and "is a person who is of interest to the authorities and should be investigated".

Police officers are continuing to investigate the possibility of inside information of the perpetrators of the robbery and murder of 20-year-old Caroline about the financial situation of the family. In this context, they will investigate, if the specific woman had inadvertently given her in some way, relevant information, which may have ended up with the unscrupulous perpetrators."
Oh lord, child. She should have kept her mouth shut and had her nails done!

I wonder how likely a black belt kick-boxer could be murdered in this way. I would expect that, unless she was sedated, she would have been able to hold off a close contact, physical assault, but I know nothing of kick boxing.
Unless there was some chloroform handy by the bed I doubt they came prepared to sedate anyone.

Blimey.
An almost idential story it seems, although no-one was killed and the dog was spared.
I do hope no-one was in hypnotherapy at the time.

Excellent observation! Maybe the wife had a certified board accredited psychologist instead?

Ummm.... Copycat?

ETA: Original comment removed since I'm incapable of understanding the automatic translator. Since this comment is still floating here, I'll ask, does anybody think it strange that even though this couple were beaten, the 3 perps left no shred of DNA at all?

Last edited:
Excellent observation! Maybe the wife had a certified board accredited psychologist instead?

Yes, and did you catch that comment about the older robbery, where the thieves were ordered to kill the woman, but they failed in that particular task? Is this some strange gang that seeks out couples to rob and then kill the wives/gfs?
My translator says: George killed her (because of beating I mean) not an order Kill her.

My translator says: George killed her (because of beating I mean) not an order Kill her.

Oh, ok, sorry for that misquote. I'll fix it.

...but wait, the title of this corresponding vid says "Ο ΑΡΧΗΓΟΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΚΛΕΙΣΕ ΤΟ ΣΤΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΛΕΓΕ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΟΥΝ" which roughly translates to 'Their leader closed my mouth and told them to kill me.' Anyway, they could be talking about zebras and lions sitting down to tea for all I know.

Last edited:
Oh, ok, sorry for that misquote. I'll fix it.

...but wait, the title of this corresponding vid says "Ο ΑΡΧΗΓΟΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΟΥ ΕΚΛΕΙΣΕ ΤΟ ΣΤΟΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΛΕΓΕ ΝΑ ΜΕ ΣΚΟΤΩΣΟΥΝ" which roughly translates to 'Their leader closed my mouth and told them to kill me.' Anyway, they could be talking about zebras and lions sitting down to tea for all I know.
Oh Ok then:) In Poland we have a special Police Department called " X Files" haha They work on cold cases waiting many years to be solved. These detectives are quite successful and many perps who thought they cheated the law are imprisoned now. Why am I telling you this? Well, according to these professionals the culprit is ALWAYS in the first volume of the case's Files. I wonder what is written in such a file in this tragic case.

Oh Ok then:) In Poland we have a special Police Department called " X Files" haha They work on cold cases waiting many years to be solved. These detectives are quite successful and many perps who thought they cheated the law are imprisoned now. Why am I telling you this? Well, according to these professionals the culprit is ALWAYS in the first volume of the case's Files. I wonder what is written in such a file in this tragic case.

X Files??? They didn't leave any DNA because aliens don't have human DNA! Case solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979