Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The McCanns would know immidiately if it was Madeleine upon seeing a picture. One of Madeleine's pupils are deformed; it blurs into the eye color like an arrow.

Madeleine McCann would be 10 now, so it's kind of blatantly obvious that could not be Madeleine.

So they are saying that several other kids live in this home, but only Maria has a bed in her own bedroom and the only cabinet is reserved for her shoes? I don't buy it!

So they are saying that several other kids live in this home, but only Maria has a bed in her own bedroom and the only cabinet is reserved for her shoes? I don't buy it!

Oh come on... at least give them 1/10 for effort..

those shoes vary quite a bit in size, staged much?

This is crazy to me and can't believe this stuff happens.
It is sounding like she is not the only child that doesn't belong to them.

What happens if no one comes forward for Maria ? Wonder if she stays in the care of this place or if gets adopted ?

Maria is lucky. When older, they would sell her to the highest bidder. They sell female children to husbands also. My hairdresses had last year a trainee, very beautiful Roma girl. After a few months she told me that her family sold her for 30k to the husband in Italy, so he is her master now... So sad...

Of interest...

The Christos Salis was born on August 15, 1974, in Larissa, central Greece.
His wife has been identified as both Eleftheria Dimopoulou, born on June 22, 1973, in Trikala, central Greece, but also as Selini Sali, born on June 8, 1972, in Larissa.

The female suspect has several registered addresses and at least two identities. She also claims to have given birth to 14 children within the space of a few years, prompting authorities to suspect that she and her husband may be involved in a child trafficking ring.

Other articles say she had two separate sets of identity papers.

he family raised the child as if it was their own, although her father would come back every now and then to see her. The last time he visited was only five days ago, after the arrests had been made.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ens-with-claims-her-father-came-to-visit.html

They seem to be making it up as they go along..
The hole there digging is getting deeper..

I used to go to Bulgaria very often. One thing you can say that they are not fairy skin or blonde, more like the Greeks. She looks like a Russian girl.

Please don't post pictures of unrelated minors. Crop your pictures, if necessary, before posting to remove unrelated children.

Thanks,

Salem

Bumping this for those that missed it.

Thanks,

Salem

What would be the point of kidnapping a blond girl, then making her look like one of them?

I thought the suggestion was that blond girls are kidnapped in order to earn money begging, as blond children are so unusual in that region, so bring in more money. Surely hiding her blond hair would make the kidnapping of her pointless.

If her hair was dyed to disguise her, then I don't think she was kidnapped specifically for being fair haired.... if she was kidnapped at all.

It looks like her hair was 'dip-dyed' versus a case of being dyed and having grown out; perhaps it was dyed as part of a festival/celebration/party or just in fun for no particular celebration.

Child is between five and six years old.

"He added that the “mystery blonde girl,” as she has been dubbed by the Greek media, remains in a hospital where a dental examination showed she is between five and six years old."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...fter-mystery-blonde-girl-found-in-greece?lite

In the article, one of the stories they gave is they found her outside a supermarket. They need to learn to lie better. That is an admission to a crime. You can't just pick up and keep a child you find on the street. That's kidnapping.

With full respect to your culture and origine, as someone who lives with Roma population in vicinity, i would say that your family is part of assimilated and more advanced Roma population. Here in Montenegro, Roma are known as criminals, thieves, children are their tools to get money without work, they drug new born babies to be calm on the street while mother is begging, they are agressive. Same is in Serbia, Romania and Hungary especially, in some parts of town police can not even enter. I live near them, they are population in my town so i know that they are ready to do only criminal things.

I am aware. You did not include prostitution. Thats because Gypsies do not prostitute themselves. I not only familiar due to my own heritage but also because this was my research. I published two journal articles that appeared in publications in the US and Europe and one was specifically about Gypsy criminality.

Let me also say that the very visible actions of the worst Gypsy elements do not represent the whole of any tribe.

I don't think anyone else is buying it either. Evidently the ladies who fixed it up didn't realize it was complete overkill on the staging :( I'm not buying the rest of it (BBM) either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2469571/Little-Maria-dance-cash-5-000-calls-world.html

Director Costas Yannopoulos added: ‘She was living under bad conditions and was very dirty, but is now safe.’

She was released from hospital yesterday, after tests were carried out on her teeth to try to determine her age.

Mr Yannopoulos said evidence so far suggested she had been trafficked.

He told the Daily Mail: ‘In the footage you could see her dancing, going round and round like a little trained bear. I believe they were getting money from exploiting the child.’
Dimopoulou’s daughter Panagiota, 18, who released the footage to local television, defended the video.

‘Maria likes dancing,’ she said. ‘She was only pushed in the video because she got too close to the camera. There is no way we would use her for money – that is a lie. We took her in because her mother could not look after her.’

Last night family members showed the Mail the house where Maria was found.

They revealed a small but tidy brick home and claimed the only bedroom – with the only bed, a pink bedspread and cuddly toys – was reserved for her use.
A cupboard, again the only one in the house, contained little girl’s shoes and other clothes.

Pictures released by police show the little girl’s blonde hair may have been dyed brown when she was younger – indicating the family may have wanted to hide her difference.
But another daughter Emmannuella, 16, said Maria’s hair turned blonde naturally.
Mr Yannopoulos said it was ‘well known’ that ‘there is a baby-trade conducted by gipsies between Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and England.’

The couple have told various stories – that she was abandoned by a Bulgarian woman, or found on a rubbish tip – but Mr Yannopoulos said it is more likely she is from Scandinavia.
I think her hair could have been darker and turned lighter, but that doesn't explain half her hair being darker - that's not how it occurs.

http://greece.greekreporter.com/201...-abducting-little-blond-girl-found-in-greece/
bbm.
"According to sources, the 39-year-old Salis stated in his apology, that when the Bulgarian Roma, and the biological mother of the little girl came to meet his family, he was away, when he came back two weeks later he found the child at the house.

In addition, he argued that he didn’t want to keep the child due to his criminal record, but his partner retorted that she already loved the girl so the child remained in the family.

The 39-year-old also asked to be released in order to meet the Bulgarian couple who, according to what he said, live in Greece. He even asked for the telephone restriction to be lifted for him and his partner, in order to identify the real parents of the child.

The pair from Farsala have different lawyers and two witnesses that say that the real parents of the child are Roma’s from Bulgaria, who live in Greece.

Today, a magistrate ordered both Christos Salis and Eleftheria Dimopoulou to be remanded in custody pending trial on charges of abducting a minor and forgery."

In the article, one of the stories they gave is they found her outside a supermarket. They need to learn to lie better. That is an admission to a crime. You can't just pick up and keep a child you find on the street. That's kidnapping.

I am aware. You did not include prostitution. Thats because Gypsies do not prostitute themselves. I not only familiar due to my own heritage but also because this was my research. I published two journal articles that appeared in publications in the US and Europe and one was specifically about Gypsy criminality.

Let me also say that the very visible actions of the worst Gypsy elements do not represent the whole of any tribe.

No offense, but I believe a link to journal articles would be appropriate if you are claiming this expertise. It's not that I don't believe you, but anyone else would be asked for a link. I don't think anyone or most here have said much about gypsies engaging in prostitution anyway so not sure why it is a point.

Even if it was true, it would be bad parenting imo.... way to make the children feel like they're not equally worthy.

The blatant staging and lies are laughable. Well, it would be if they weren't trying to justify a stolen child! Hair does not turn that blonde naturally, nor do eyelashes and eyebrows!

Roma are far from being the only ones accused in recent times to be associated in the media with stealing children...
bbm.
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=103935

"Within a couple of hours of making enquiries, our investigators had been taken to a tiny village in a remote area of Bulgaria. Here, working adults earn less than one euro a day (around 90p), so parents are trading the only thing they have of any value - their children.

Buyers range from childless couples desperate for a baby to love, to paedophile rings. Children can be sold from anything upwards of £1,200. For families too poor to feed or clothe themselves, finding a buyer willing to fork out thousands for a child that they can't afford to raise, is like winning the lottery. Sadly, this often means they don't question their child's prospective new 'family' too closely.

Recently, baby trading hit the headlines when the News of the World revealed the father and uncle of Slumdog Millionaire star Rubina Ali tried to sell her to reporters. Her family valued her at £200,000 - because she wasn't just a child - but an 'Oscar child'"

Snip>>

""There are still millions of children in both rich and poor countries who are living in horrific conditions of humiliation and abuse," says Bill Bell, Save The Children's head of protection. "Across the world there are currently 1.8 million children trapped in the sex trade, over a million children risking their lives working in mines, and millions more, some as young as six, forced to work up to 15-hour days as domestic workers. These children are treated as commodities, and can be lent or sold to other owners without warning."

For the criminal gangs it's easy money and, as our investigation shows, it can take as little as two hours to find a baby for sale.

"Despite police activity, as long as you have the money, you can buy a baby or young child in Bulgaria," says one Bulgarian informant. "No one asks whether you're a child abuser. It's like buying something from a market stall."

Bulgaria is not the only country where child trafficking is rife. Romania, Guatemala and India also have a thriving trade. Some of these children may end up as part of a loving family - so desperate for a baby, that they resorted to this horrific underworld - but most will be used and abused, bought and sold time and time again until ill-health or death gets to them.

And it seems although the authorities know this is a growing problem, there is very little they can do to stop it.

Adrian Lovett, director of campaigns at Save The Children says: "Children in Eastern Europe and across the world are bought and sold as if they are commodities to be used as slave labour or for sexual gratification. Fabulous' investigation shows how easy it is to traffic children - and that it can be cheaper to buy a child than a second-hand car. How can that be right? Those who trade in children must be made accountable".
- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=103935#sthash.4Dh8uCe0.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx