Greta 8-15-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, I think Lee was the most invested in finding Caylee....

Well, as you know, I really do respect you opinions LI Mom, and maybe I'm wrong about Lee. But I never thought he got all that tough with her. He seems like he tip-toes around her like everyone else. He asked some tough questions, but then backed off. And I think he was enjoying the spotlight a little too much, like the rest of them. I'm glad he's been laying low this week, maybe it's helped him get some perspective...

This is so crazy. Now they have purple braclets, the Anthony's have a half-dozen different design t-shirt of Caylee, what's next?

When I listened to Garrison and Padilla, and then Tony Padilla the nephew, it made me wonder what they were "sniffing", they are all NUTS!

Isn't it the craziest thing you have ever seen. It's sad because I feel so many people are using this case to get their 5 minutes of fame. In the meantime THE VICTIM is being eclipsed by all the drama. I think it's despicable.

He sure does! Kind of greasy!:eek:

Yes he does. Scary in a weird sorta way.

i just wanted to clear up for the dumb spokesman. There has been 3 sightings of a brown headed 2-3 year old female not caylee.

Greta should have asked him why the sightings only occur when something seems to happen with the case?

He's probably saying exactly what the family want him to say though, right?

That's what it sounded like to me.

Well for the moment I'm willing to give Padilla the benefit of the doubt. Nothing else has worked in getting Casey to spill the beans. I'm sure she has never come across anyone like Leonard Padilla, let alone have to stay with him 24/7. I don't think Caylee is still with us so maybe he can bring this to a conclusion if nothing else.

I have a feeling the bounty hunter has some unconventional methods, to say the least. Although I don't like the idea of anyone attaching themselves to this case for personal gain, if he can get something outta Casey, my hat is off to him!

He didn't come off as bad as all that, to me anyway. I do agree that he doesn't seem that all familiar with the case, and that might not be such a bad thing. Fresh eyes, as it were.

He and his crew may just be able to spot something that nobody else can see, and get response to it. My own, wholly unprofessional opinion.

This has become the Casey show,

I have a title for it too, but won't mention it here.

MD Mommy -- How would we know if they showed up? (If you check my posts, you'll see I'm an infant on his site.) I almost wish one or all of them would show up!

Most likely, nobody would know.

I think they might warn her NOT to say anything to anyone unless it's in a totally 'safe' area... where LE can't overhear anything.

With someone watching her 24/7, hopefully not the family, she won't have a safe area to talk. Talk about no privacy...

And, I wanted to mention something too about house arrest. I had a friend who was put on house arrest a while back for a year, and he smugly thought it was going to be a cakewalk.

It wasn't. It drove him nuts, and he was even allowed company. The simple fact that he couldn't leave and go have a beer or go to a club (party animal)
drove him batty.

Well, should this case turn in the direction of a homicide and goes to trial, I sure hope the judge states no books, no TV specials, no movies etc., etc. by anyone in the Anthony family.

Interesting ... well I am sure there will be another book soon!

I hope it's sooner than later, because the sooner they find Caylee, the sooner this story can come to its conclusion. I'm heartily sick of all the blind alleys and misdirections and evolving cast of characters. I just want them to simply find Caylee and punish whoever has made her disappear.

Yep when all else fails, blame NG. I don't think Casey is the type, she loves all the attention. Now maybe once all the attention is off her, when she see's she has no one left on her side, then maybe she will kill herself.

I'm sure she knows by now the hell she is going to go through once she goes to prison. County jail is a cake walk compared to where she's headed. She hears all the cat calls being yelled at her now even in protective custody. Those girls hate baby killers!!! She is probably scared to death. She doesn't seem like a tough chick at all. Just a little too preppy for prison if you ask me. She is most likely considering checking out by now. JMO

Well, should this case turn in the direction of a homicide and goes to trial, I sure hope the judge states no books, no TV specials, no movies etc., etc. by anyone in the Anthony family.

I agree and great point.

I hope it's sooner than later, because the sooner they find Caylee, the sooner this story can come to its conclusion. I'm heartily sick of all the blind alleys and misdirections and evolving cast of characters. I just want them to simply find Caylee and punish whoever has made her disappear.

I so agree, so deeply agree.

Yes he does. Scary in a weird sorta way.

Greta should have asked him why the sightings only occur when something seems to happen with the case?

That's what it sounded like to me.

He didn't come off as bad as all that, to me anyway. I do agree that he doesn't seem that all familiar with the case, and that might not be such a bad thing. Fresh eyes, as it were.

He and his crew may just be able to spot something that nobody else can see, and get response to it. My own, wholly unprofessional opinion.

I have a title for it too, but won't mention it here.

Most likely, nobody would know.

With someone watching her 24/7, hopefully not the family, she won't have a safe area to talk. Talk about no privacy...

And, I wanted to mention something too about house arrest. I had a friend who was put on house arrest a while back for a year, and he smugly thought it was going to be a cakewalk.

It wasn't. It drove him nuts, and he was even allowed company. The simple fact that he couldn't leave and go have a beer or go to a club (party animal)
drove him batty.
I've calmed down a bit about it, but I still don't like it. It just doesn't seem fair that Casey gets to go home and Caylee doesn't. Actually, it breaks my heart.

He actually used Cindy's favorite saying. Just because your a liar doesn't make you a murderer!

Oh, I can see that as the title to the book.

Gag me! Come up with something original, PULEEZE! This guy was strange to say the least. His eyes were strange and so was the glare on those glasses.

PattyG, I forget. What is her court date about on the 21st?

Wow, this is really turning into a circus.

I missed NG and Greta tonight. I'm trying to catch up on the thread to get a feel for what is going on. I hate to ask everyone to rehash what's been said, but I am a bit confused (I should have watched Greta!!!)

My question is this:

Did either NG or Greta ask Padilla what the conditions would be for Casey's release? Where do they plan on keeping her?

Working for an attorney, many times I see clients bonded out. They have to check in with the bail bondsmen once a week, etc or the bondsmen will pick them up and take them back to jail. If they are saying that they will have her watched 24/7, what's to say that the Anthony's or whoever is stupid enough to take this girl in, will allow them to move in and, essentially, become part of the family?

It seems that the Anthony's (in their alternate reality world) would have her come back to their home and slam the door in the face of the person supposed to be watching her. They would probably think they could get away with that then hold her in the house so that the bondsmen couldn't take her back to jail for violating the bond conditions.

If the Anthony's are claiming that they have not spoken to Padilla, then there is no guarantee that she will even have anywhere to go when she gets out. I highly doubt that a judge will allow her and the bondsman to play the game of cat and mouse and move all over God's creation because they fear she will be harmed. They will have her on house arrest, so she will have to be confined to a given location where LE can find her at all times.

Maybe I am wrong, and maybe I need to try to catch the rerun of Greta tonight, but this just isn't making any sense. Where did this Padilla guy come from? Let's pray that they slap murder charges without bond on her tomorrow.

Well for the moment I'm willing to give Padilla the benefit of the doubt. Nothing else has worked in getting Casey to spill the beans. I'm sure she has never come across anyone like Leonard Padilla, let alone have to stay with him 24/7. I don't think Caylee is still with us so maybe he can bring this to a conclusion if nothing else.

Casey is probably smart enough to know Padilla is in for the money, because again, once he posts bond and she goes to court on Thursday and is possibly charged, and is back in jail, Padilla makes an easy $50,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member