Greta 8-15-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Cindy says a lot of things, most of which I don't believe.
Second, I don't think Lee ever sidedwith LE. He was still claiming Casey worked at Universal as recently as last week!
Third, I think George feels, does, and says whatever Cindy tells him to.

BUT, I think it would be great if you were right, and I TRULY hope you are.

In all fairness, I think Lee was the most invested in finding Caylee.... he asked Casey the tough questions & he came right out & told her that NOTHING she told him was checking out.

It was when CSI showed up at their house that Lee started to seem like he was also drinking the Casey Kool-Aid.... it was hard to understand why he's smiling & looking like it's entertaining houseguests when people are there investigating your sister for murder.

I think Cindy might have given him the old "family sticks together no matter what" lecture.... we've barely seen him since. Maybe he's taking some time away from the craziness to recharge his batteries.

I think Lee kind of would like to still have a LIFE.... personal & professional.... after this is all over & defending Casey's crazy lies in public is not so smart.

I hope they confine Casey to the playhouse. 24/7

Yep that would be the easy out..you are ding ding ding CORRECT..although I think she is too in love with herself to actually do it. JMO.

This just happened in Orlando with another nut case parent. We never hear about it anymore because the media was so concerned about the mother and her lies. In fact, when was the last time anybody from the media in Orlando mentioned Trenton Duckett? His mom, Melinda Duckett was a liar and seemed pretty stable until Nancy Grace pushed her over the edge questioning her about taking a lie detectors test. Well, she blew herself away and never told anyone what she did. Trenton's things were out back in the garbage: his toys, snacks, and lots of photgraphs, including his sonogram. Everybody was on to her so she checked out. Stiill no Trenton.

If Casey takes her life I'm sure that will be Nancy's fault too.

Well while you were being good and at the gym, I was eating strawberry cheesecake and almost choked when I saw him. Though they needed a spokesperson I hope it's not too little and too late.
Had to go to the gym after I woofed down an Italian Hero...just felt too damn guilty for eating the whole thing...which btw I never do unless I'm REALLY ticked off.

Can you only imagine the He** Casey will put the family through if she is out. She was not nice to them over the phone. The neighbor "within hearing distance" said she frequently screamed at Cindy and George and threw fits. That is probably nothing compared to how she feels now!

Oh, I hope she tries that.

George looked so calm, cool & collected these past few days. I'm sure he's willing to deal with a minor temper tantrum from the spoiled brat who STARTED this whole nightmare.

Maybe smack the brat into next week & she'll actually remember where & when she lost her baby???

This just happened in Orlando with another nut case parent. We never hear about it anymore because the media was so concerned about the mother and her lies. In fact, when was the last time anybody from the media in Orlando mentioned Trenton Duckett? His mom, Melinda Duckett was a liar and seemed pretty stable until Nancy Grace pushed her over the edge questioning her about taking a lie detectors test. Well, she blew herself away and never told anyone what she did. Trenton's things were out back in the garbage: his toys, snacks, and lots of photgraphs, including his sonogram. Everybody was on to her so she checked out. Stiill no Trenton.

Yeah, right:rolleyes:

Right now I want the Judge to make sure Casey stays at her parents house, no safe house for her at all.

I want the prosecutors to dot every i and cross every t, before they make any big moves without everything in from forensics.

I just don't want Casey to come out of jail. I don't want the bondsman and bounty hunter coming in from California to "get their moment of fame".

I never did hear exactly how long they actually planned on becoming part of the Anthony household. A week or two, month, 3 months etc. They are paying their own way etc.

Casey goes to court on Thursday, so they put up the bond, make sure she goes to court on Thursday, then perhaps she is charged, she goes back to jail and they get $50,000.00. This is like "perfect timing".

I am so mad!

Yep when all else fails, blame NG. I don't think Casey is the type, she loves all the attention. Now maybe once all the attention is off her, when she see's she has no one left on her side, then maybe she will kill herself.

Oh, I hope she tries that.

George looked so calm, cool & collected these past few days. I'm sure he's willing to deal with a minor temper tantrum from the spoiled brat who STARTED this whole nightmare.

Maybe smack the brat into next week & she'll actually remember where & when she lost her baby???

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

He wasn't Natalee Holloway's family's spokesman. He co-wrote a book on Natalee's case with Dave Holloway.
That's right! I knew he was involved in that somehow! It's freaky because only last night some of us were discussing how much Cindy reminded us of Beth Holloway when she showed Caylee's room, and then someone mentioned that perhaps Casey took a page out of JVS's book. I wondered if they were, at one time, obsessed with that case. Then tonight we see himself on Greta. Really bizarre.

And so am I. But calling Leonard Padilla an idiot is not abiding by the TOS. We need to focus on the case - and stop with all the name calling of people that are stepping up.

I agree this forum has become 3 times worse that IS boards and Topix combined. If I wanted to hear everybody in this case called b@$ch and worse I would have stayed with Topix. I thought the posts here were more mature but the posts with vomit and spit at the end makes me wonder the age and education level of the poster. We have not been given any forensic results and there fore can not say without a doubt that Caylee is not still alive. The bond for Casey is already set at a ridicules level for the crimes she is charged with. At this point I can only say very happy I do not live in Florida.

Ok...I just went back to the beginning and I couldn't stop laughing at how many times the words "idiot" (sorry Swag), "goofy", and variations thereof were used. Too funny!

I agree this forum has become 3 times worse that IS boards and Topix combined. If I wanted to hear everybody in this case called b@$ch and worse I would have stayed with Topix. I thought the posts here were more mature but the posts with vomit and spit at the end makes me wonder the age and education level of the poster. We have not been given any forensic results and there fore can not say without a doubt that Caylee is not still alive. The bond for Casey is already set at a ridicules level for the crimes she is charged with. At this point I can only say very happy I do not live in Florida.
RR...sorry...I hope my post didn't offend you. You have to understand how some here are so vested emotionally in this case. It was a difficult day.

That's right! I knew he was involved in that somehow! It's freaky because only last night some of us were discussing how much Cindy reminded us of Beth Holloway when she showed Caylee's room, and then someone mentioned that perhaps Casey took a page out of JVS's book. I wondered if they were, at one time, obsessed with that case. Then tonight we see himself on Greta. Really bizarre.

This is so crazy. Now they have purple braclets, the Anthony's have a half-dozen different design t-shirt of Caylee, what's next?

When I listened to Garrison and Padilla, and then Tony Padilla the nephew, it made me wonder what they were "sniffing", they are all NUTS!

WHERE are you seeing this. I have been on here for two and 1/2 years and the oldtimers here and most of the newbies don't call people names. I have looked through all the posts on this thread trying to see what Swag was talking about and I can't find that???
I can assure you this always has been a quality forum. If people are found not to abide with the TOS they are no longer with us. As you may know they were banned.
I am sorry you feel your experience has been unpleasant. I just don't see it frankly.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member