Greta 8-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think they aren't interested in hearing her lies anymore? I haven't seen any indication that they even think she IS lying.

Exactly!

They're still blaming the media for scaring people away from phoning in their month old "tips."

I'm keep my eyes open!

I wonder if Cowboy Bounty Hunter timed it this way so he could dominate the news shows all weekend. Probably could care less how it affects the defense or prosecution.

See he was getting one over on everybody already..go COWBOY!

Big risk letting this piece of work out of jail even if it's for one hour. She won't run, because there's noplace to go. I do believe it will be her one chance to commit suicide and leave everybody hanging. She has no friends. Tony will not communicate with her. Her family deep down knows she is lieing and they will start questioning her lies sooner or later. Her daughter is dead and she probably murdered her. I personally do not think there was an accident. I believe she murdered this child. She's had a taste of jail and will not live like that. Perfect out would be to check out!!!!

What makes you think they aren't interested in hearing her lies anymore? I haven't seen any indication that they even think she IS lying.

Because Cindy said in a choice between the two she will choose Caylee. Lee obviously sided with LE. Remember his phone interrogation? And that baby was the light in Gpa's life. Casey did them wrong a lot but Caylee was the personification of innocence.

Big risk letting this piece of work out of jail even if it's for one hour. She won't run, because there's noplace to go. I do believe it will be her one chance to commit suicide and leave everybody hanging. She has no friends. Tony will not communicate with her. Her family deep down knows she is lieing and they will start questioning her lies sooner or later. Her daughter is dead and she probably murdered her. I personally do not think there was an accident. I believe she murdered this child. She's had a taste of jail and will not live like that. Perfect out would be to check out!!!!

Yep that would be the easy out..you are ding ding ding CORRECT..although I think she is too in love with herself to actually do it. JMO.

Because Cindy said in a choice between the two she will choose Caylee. Lee obviously sided with LE. Remember his phone interrogation? And that baby was the light in Gpa's life. Casey did them wrong a lot but Caylee was the personification of innocence.

Funny way to show you side with Caylee.....

repeat your daughter's endless lies with a straight face..... tell the world you totally understand WHY she refuses to talk to LE... because she's "protecting" her daughter..... AND..... fail to contact any of the major missing child organizations from the beginning to find this child you love ASAP.

I think they've been pre-occupied with defending Casey from the start & they haven't changed a thing.

First, Cindy says a lot of things, most of which I don't believe.
Second, I don't think Lee ever sidedwith LE. He was still claiming Casey worked at Universal as recently as last week!
Third, I think George feels, does, and says whatever Cindy tells him to.

BUT, I think it would be great if you were right, and I TRULY hope you are.

Funny way to show you side with Caylee.....

repeat your daughter's endless lies with a straight face..... tell the world you totally understand WHY she refuses to talk to LE... because she's "protecting" her daughter..... AND..... fail to contact any of the major missing child organizations from the beginning to find this child you love ASAP.

I think they've been pre-occupied with defending Casey from the start & they haven't changed a thing.

:woohoo::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Yep that would be the easy out..you are ding ding ding CORRECT..although I think she is too in love with herself to actually do it. JMO.

She can always move in with OJ..... maybe the "real killers" know where the invisible nanny is?

Maybe they're the same person? lol

Can you only imagine the He** Casey will put the family through if she is out. She was not nice to them over the phone. The neighbor "within hearing distance" said she frequently screamed at Cindy and George and threw fits. That is probably nothing compared to how she feels now!

Has anyone ever come on here such as casey like the actuall person that is on the tv and charged .Has that ever happened before where they tried to exsplain some stuff .I could have seen scott petterson do that come on here and talk about how he didnt do it while the case was ongoing..

Greta made mincemeat out of Larry Garrison! What a spokesperson! I guess it really is true...you get what you pay for.
I'm so glad you said that. I was at the gym and almost fell off the treadmill! Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but how did this guy get this gig? I know we've been crying "spokesperson, please", but at this stage of the game I thought it would be someone who would try to remain mute. Guess I was wrong! I finally got myself calmed down and then this idiot started talking.

This probably has been mentioned before but I just got online after some puter issues. Where in the world did they find this Larry Garrison? He appears to have comee from the same mold as George, Cindy, and Casey and talks in the same riddles as all of them. WTH!!!

I'm so glad you said that. I was at the gym and almost fell off the treadmill! Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but how did this guy get this gig? I know we've been crying "spokesperson, please", but at this stage of the game I thought it would be someone who would try to remain mute. Guess I was wrong! I finally got myself calmed down and then this idiot started talking.

Well while you were being good and at the gym, I was eating strawberry cheesecake and almost choked when I saw him. Though they needed a spokesperson I hope it's not too little and too late.

This probably has been mentioned before but I just got online after some puter issues. Where in the world did they find this Larry Garrison? He appears to have comee from the same mold as George, Cindy, and Casey and talks in the same riddles as all of them. WTH!!!
Can you say "Natalie Holloway"?????:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member