Greta 8-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think is going on, MD Mommy?

Here are my thoughts...I think Baez wants to know what cards LE is holding. Find someone that can bail her out...hm high profile Bounty Hunter and his money holding nephew. I wouldn't be surprised if Baez knows them through someone..friend whatever..Attempt to bail out Casey..see if LE brings up new charges. I think the scheme is to confuse the whole process..request speedy trial...have prosecution rush..make errors..the rest is history.

Oh and the Padilla's will then have another chapter in their book about high profile cases..the CA chapter. They just got about 2 hours of free advertising tonight alone..

It's just conjecture by me, but there may be a germ (oh, I mean modicum) of truth in some of the stuff swirling around today. Maybe this isn't the choice of the GP's, who may not want Casey at their house, etc. It seems more a Baez operation, to do whatever to get her out of jail if she's really not handling it well in there. If she flips out, she might not carefully stay silent. There doesn't seem to be a lot of money available to pay these people, so I guess you have to strike a deal with people willing to work for Tv time, notoriety, etc. Not a very good showing, though.

The fact that these people are the best they can come up with certainly says something. Either that competent people won't work for just exposure, or that competent people don't want to be associated with the Anthony's.

It's just conjecture by me, but there may be a germ (oh, I mean modicum) of truth in some of the stuff swirling around today. Maybe this isn't the choice of the GP's, who may not want Casey at their house, etc. It seems more a Baez operation, to do whatever to get her out of jail if she's really not handling it well in there. If she flips out, she might not carefully stay silent. There doesn't seem to be a lot of money available to pay these people, so I guess you have to strike a deal with people willing to work for Tv time, notoriety, etc. Not a very good showing, though.

Maybe this is the best they could get for their 24/7 unpaid personal assistants. :)

I agree, the rest of the BS going on is beside the point and not of our creation.

Yes they're the ones who lied & swore to it!
They're the ones who upheld Casey.
Last but not least they're the ones that fell for her lies it wasn't us.

Here are my thoughts...I think Baez wants to know what cards LE is holding. Find someone that can bail her out...hm high profile Bounty Hunter and his money holding nephew. I wouldn't be surprised if Baez knows them through someone..friend whatever..Attempt to bail out Casey..see if LE brings up new charges. I think the scheme is to confuse the whole process..request speedy trial...have prosecution rush..make errors..the rest is history.
Well, I agree with you something here feels so very, very bizarre. I have been saying this for the last two days. I was not expecting the bounty hunter twist though! I do think this is going to catch LE off guard as well as the prosecutors. It should be an interesting ride next week. Put on your seat belts all!

I can't see the show and I haven't read all the post, just 5 pages.
Since it is 2 months today since Caylee was last seen alive, with the exception of George's statement, did Cindy plead with the "kidnappers" to return her.
Did she show any emotion?

Why would LE rush? She is still going to be monitored, is still facing charges they will be able to continue their investigation all the same.

One other thing that comes to mind is that Cindy and George may have to go back to work sometime soon. Not many people can afford to take so much time off work. I remember Cindy saying in the beginning of this that she had 5 weeks of paid time off coming. It has now been longer than 5 weeks. I don't know what this will mean IF Casey is released to the home. Someone will have to watch her.

Well, I agree with you something here feels so very, very bizarre. I have been saying this for the last two days. I was not expecting the bounty hunter twist though! I do think this is going to catch LE off guard as well as the prosecutors. It should be an interesting ride next week. Put on your seat belts all!

I'm just glad this came about on a Friday. The excuse for her not getting out of jail over the weekend is that they do not do fittings for the devices on the weekend. AT least LE will have the weekend to figure things out. If this happened during the week it would be a different story. SO if all of this was strategically planned out by the defense..they would have done it during the week LOL.

I don't often write on these forums (usually too busy reading) and I have to say these latest events really leave me speechless. I do want to add though that I don't agree with the bounty hunter or lawyers about letting Casey out. My sister was murdered by her husband. Her body was missing for 5 days. Her husband finally broke and told them where to look after he was beat up by another inmate. He asked for some kind of separation from this other inmate in return for his information. I'm not saying they should have put Casey in with someone who would beat her up, but being in a real jail situation and not secluded very well may have scared her enough to talk. I don't think she'll have any reason to talk now. JMO

Yep thats what I've been saying all along. Let her get slapped upside the head / in the arse & she'd be singing like a canary!

One other thing that comes to mind is that Cindy and George may have to go back to work sometime soon. Not many people can afford to take so much time off work. I remember Cindy saying in the beginning of this that she had 5 weeks of paid time off coming. It has now been longer than 5 weeks. I don't know what this will mean IF Casey is released to the home. Someone will have to watch her.

NAH Cindy and George are working on their book..who needs WORK lol.

George lost his job. He's unemployed again. He says driving the mobile billboard will be his job.

As someone who works with victims I applaud you! My family was at a loss about so many things until someone gave my DD the number of a Victim's Advocate. She was such a blessing.
Thank you everyone for you kind words. :blowkiss:

I am sorry for your loss as well. We lost a family member to a brutal murder by her spouse as well. Had to deal with the press, though to a much lesser degree. Ours did not result in an arrest though. Her husband was an attorney and just refused to be questioned period. Prosecuters were never confident enough to go to trial against him. It is a nightmare to go through, not that I need to tell you that. I hope your family has healed as much as one can. Ours has splintered and estranged.

well I'm sure with Casey out of jail, Baez must think Casey can be better prepared if they do go to court. She can watch all of the news, read the net and see how public opinion is going etc?

Seems it would be better to let her see it all, be prepared rather than stick her on the stand fairly clueless about what's going on in the real world, outside of jail. Not sure he would want her on the stand though. sheesh...idk

NAH Cindy and George are working on their book..who needs WORK lol.
How very true. I have never seen a case where you have all these obvious hangers on, wanting to profit from this poor child's disappearance. This people, the psychics, ect. should all be ashamed.

This poor little girl, what horror she must have experienced. My heart just cries for justice for Caylee! It's the saddest case I have ever seen. No one seems to care about this child!!

Why would LE rush? She is still going to be monitored, is still facing charges they will be able to continue their investigation all the same.

I apologize for characterizing what others are saying, but it seems to be that before these guys can spring her from jail, they think LE may hurry up and charge her with greater crimes (not the theft stuff) for which there will be no bail. Then it might be a problem for LE if they were pushed to a speedy trial before they are ready. so I think LE will stay as they are for now and not just react to the bail out. If they have to go to trial on the pending charges, they should be fine, and I guess I still don't accept the idea (unless I research it myself so I understand it) that going forward on neglect, with no allegation that it has caused death, would make jeopardy attach on a murder charge. Tired, so I hope this makes sense.

As someone who works with victims I applaud you! My family was at a loss about so many things until someone gave my DD the number of a Victim's Advocate. She was such a blessing.
Thank you everyone for you kind words. :blowkiss:

Kidz I am very sorry to hear about your loss.....
The Victim's Advocates do a awesome job.

I'm just glad this came about on a Friday. The excuse for her not getting out of jail over the weekend is that they do not do fittings for the devices on the weekend. AT least LE will have the weekend to figure things out. If this happened during the week it would be a different story. SO if all of this was strategically planned out by the defense..they would have done it during the week LOL.

I wonder if Cowboy Bounty Hunter timed it this way so he could dominate the news shows all weekend. Probably could care less how it affects the defense or prosecution.

well I'm sure with Casey out of jail, Baez must think Casey can be better prepared if they do go to court. She can watch all of the news, read the net and see how public opinion is going etc?

Seems it would be better to let her see it all, be prepared rather than stick her on the stand fairly clueless about what's going on in the real world, outside of jail. Not sure he would want her on the stand though. sheesh...idk

Put Casey on the stand?

The Bible would go up in flames if she placed her hand upon it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads