Greta, 8 6 08, Mark F says timeline 6 16 08 to 6 18 08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Maconrich
If there's any suspicion that Caylee died at the Anthony residence... then it would be important what time George left.

I think yesterday's CSI team meant luminol which to me means it's very possible LE suspects something horrible occurred at the house.

Morning, Passin_through. I guess we can only surmise that Casey went to TonE's after whatever happened, happened.

Yes Lilac, it seems to be pointing in that direction, doesn't it?

Hey, JBean!

I think it is important that Casey went to the house when her mother Cindy wasn*t at home.

My feeling is George kept Casey*s secrets from Cindy because Casey treated George like he was more important than Cindy. They were confidants.

You're right. Now it's being reported that George discovered the missing/stolen gas cans in Casey's car on June 24th. HUH? Cindy has been saying that they didn't see Casey and Caylee after June 16th. She said she talked to her on the phone, and that they text'd each other...so what was Casey doing back at their house on June 24th and why is George only now speaking up about this? Was Cindy there when this happened?

This family is making me crazy....:waitasec:

The thing is... he could have told the cops that earlier... we don't know yet....

Or, he could have been covering about the gas thing because he didn't think it significant... since he was buying Casey's story.

I really want to operate on innocent until proven guilty.... it's hard...

I actually am not so sure Casey went to Tony's. Tony was new and I think she'd hide this from him. I think there is someone else (male) that she'd reach out to

I don't think we can believe anything this family says anymore so we can't be certain that Casey was even at the house on the 24th. George might be making this up to explain the gas cans being "returned" and giving his daughter a sort of alibi for that date. (We don't know the reason behind this or what LE has about this particular date!)

Do we have the myspace pages anywhere on this time frame?
There are two threads (don't ask me why) on the myspace, facebook links. It is a known fact that Lee deleted the posts for the early time frame. In my opinion, Cindy and Casey did the same the night they were on their myspace pages while waiting for LE to arrive! Something is up with that!! :waitasec:

I don't think we can believe anything this family says anymore so we can't be certain that Casey was even at the house on the 24th. George might be making this up to explain the gas cans being "returned" and giving his daughter a sort of alibi for that date. (We don't know the reason behind this or what LE has about this particular date!)

I am convinced that was concocted by George, and since Jesse, Casey, and now George are all fixated on this date, I have to think it is highly important to this case. I personally think the flurry of calls indicates Casey was locked out of the house after some sort of argument, apparently MF (LOVE MF) has a source to the cellies but not the triangulation, where was she calling from? When do we think Cindy figured out about the stealing? I reviewed her quotes and the 911 call, she CLEARLY says Casey was missing for a month and she just found her- that woman and hubby NEVER saw or spoke to her after she left that house (her words) until she nabbed her July 15, imo..

There are two threads (don't ask me why) on the myspace, facebook links. It is a known fact that Lee deleted the posts for the early time frame. In my opinion, Cindy and Casey did the same the night they were on their myspace pages while waiting for LE to arrive! Something is up with that!! :waitasec:

I think Casey was trying to prove to her she was looking for Caylee, or some crud likethat, and under that guise knew she wanted some stuff off there. I truly believe there is other investigations about this girl and girl's circle going on and she is one cunning sociopath..

As soon as I heard Cindy tell Greta that when they returned to the house the ladder was back at the pool, and the gate was opened, I think that they are concocting a story to protect Casey.
If the divers find Caylee's body they will say she wandered out the gate and drowned. If they don't find her body they will say she wandered off through the gate and somebody kidnapped her, or she just disappeared.
There are too many discepancies in their descriptions of events. I believe they know Caylee is dead, and they are bound and determined not to lose Casey too. JMHO

I need to point out here that LE has stated several times that the family is being cooperative and shared information. So many people on WS are ripping into the family that I believe the real facts in this case are getting muddled. The family's contradicting statements have been suspicious but honestly, when I watched the GVS interview I saw George and Cindy trying to answer questions and nothing they said seemed preposterous to me. (Let's keep in mind that LE has not revealed all the evidence they have and George and Cindy are caught between a rock and a hard place.) All this emotional "did you see the way they kept looking at each" OMG - I do that all the time to my DH! (It's a married thing!) Until I see hard evidence that they were directly involved, I will give them the benefit of the doubt - whether I like Cindy or not. I feel horrible for them. I wonder if we will see them today, knowing that dive crews are searching nearby ponds and streams for Caylee?

I found it odd, that George last saw Caylee and Casey @12:50 PM leaving the house, but there was no talk about, Caylee got up at 7:00 AM, Cindy or George make her breakfast, etc., etc.

Cindy didn't see Caylee or Casey on the morning of June 16th, she claims she heard them in the bedroom.

George clearly remembers he was sitting in the exact spot on the sofa as he was during the OTR interview watching the Food Channel, just never went into detail of what Caylee or Casey were doing from the moment they woke up until 12:50 PM.

It just seems Caylee and Cindy emerge from the bedroom at 12:50 AM with backpacks and off they go!

What I would have asked George is "what were they cooking on the show you were watching?"

Is there a bathroom in Casey's bedroom? You would think Caylee had to use the potty when she woke up!

Too many specific details are not in this story of June 16th, only they left at 12:50 PM

Question about the timeline: When did the Anthony's (George and Cindy) take a vacation and where did they go?

Question about the timeline: When did the Anthony's (George and Cindy) take a vacation and where did they go?

I recall Cindy saying at the bond hearing her vacation ended June 8th. There maybe other info out there, but I ruled out anything prior to June 8th because of the June 15th visit to the nursing home.

My feeling is Casey went back to the house after they left. Not sure still that Casey outright killed her daughter. We keep looking over the fact that the pool ladder was always put up, and that the pool ladder was again poolside after Casey returned back to the house. We don't know who the calls were placed to but I am sure it wasn't the GPs. I think an accident occured and Casey wasn't paying attention. In light of what happened there with Caylee, I think Casey panicked and called a friend. Mark F said the calls were placed to one number mainly, over and over. I think Casey called a friend to help her cover up what happened.

I read decomp starts within 15-120 minutes after death. Maybe Caylee accidentally drowned. Casey pulled her out of the pool and laid her down while freaking out and burning up the cell towers to find a friend or person to help her with this. Caylee could've laid on the ground for hours while Casey tried to cover up what happened. Allowing decomp to absorb into the ground enough to set off the cadaver dogs later. She then also backed up her car to the house. A neighbor saw this and noticed it was odd. That was also the day she borrowed the shovel.

She then placed Caylee in the trunk and disposed of her baby girl either buy using the shovel to break the lock on the shed and steal the gas cans to burn her somewhere. She didn't borrow the shovel long enough to dig a grave unless it was very shallow. She would have had to borrow it again to dig Caylee back up. I think she got the gas cans and with the help of a friend after she put Caylee in the trunk dumped her little body in one of the bodies of water behind the Anthony's home where the divers were yesterday or burned her, or both.

I dont think Casey is talking to LE or FBI. I think they traced who she did call, and that's who has given them enough to go back to the home with CSI and establish an area for divers to search. Someone other than Casey, does not want to go down with her. They are the one signing like a canary.

JMO

I have my doubts that the divers will find Caylee's body.
Most apt. complexes have dumpsters where the tenants dispose of their garbage. I think it is possible that when Casey went to the Sawgrass apts. she put the body in the dumpster there, and it was deposited in the landfill.
I bleieve that is why she is not talking, as she feels confident that Caylee's body will never be found.
I think that when Cindy mentioned to Greta about the gate being left open the story will be that Caylee just wandered off and disappeared or was kidnapped.

One more thing. I don't think Casey has Multiple Personality Disorder. I had a good friend years ago with that. There are 3 MAJOR things that have to occur for someone to develop this disorder.

1. EXTREMELY HIGH IQ, super high intelligence

2. SEVERE ABUSE. Not just the sexual abuse type, but extremely severe. (My friend was raped as punishment by her father and he would allow his friends to assault his daughter as punishment. He also forced her to have sex with her brother and uncles) This abuse has go far beyond any imaginable sexual abuse or physical abuse.

3. BIG IMAGINATION - A person with such severe abuse is forced to go to a "happy place" when the abuse begins as to to cope with this. Establishing new identities in order to escape what is happening to them on a regular basis.

I don't see that with Casey. I see maybe the imagination part. She is Dissociative at best, like she herself has blocked out whatever occured and cannot and will not believe or revisit what happened. Trama does this people, she obviously loved her daughter, you can see that. I think she is unwilling to believe anything but her own lies to protect herself from the truth to keep her from going mad.

Dissociative amnesia:
A dissociative amnesia may be present when a person is unable to remember important personal information, which is usually associated with a traumatic event in his/her life. The loss of memory creates gaps in this individual's personal history.

JMO again.

Did George say he was home all day until he was watching the cooking show?

He could have been in and out... doing errands and then just watching the show before he left for work....therefore, seeing Caylee and Casey leave would have been the first and last time he saw them that day.

(opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member