Greta - August 18, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's true...we may soon see footage of the Anthony house completely imploding, considering some of the volatile personalities involved.

Yes, and on top of that, there will be all these kidnappers calling and stalking the house! Whatever will the Anthony's do?

Me too. Cindy, George, Loca, and yahoo cowboy shaked up together with ankle bracelets, armed guards and video cameras....what a fiasco.

Meanwhile this poor child is not going to be found unless it is by people that are mobilizing their own searches. This is so sad. The family should be out pounding the pavement daily, but they sit around and whine about why WE have not found her. :furious:

Sent ya a PM

I've said it several times on the forums here, I believe there are a lot of parallels here with this case and the Peterson case... Including the fact that LE seemed to take FOREVER in letting us know the info they had. Most of it didn't even come out until trial. I hope that's not the case here too, I'd really like to know what the DNA evidence is... Another similarity is Casey's attitude. So similar to the tooth sucker Scott. :furious:

I agree tabby.

We waited for 4 months for the hard evidence to point to Scott. You are right that LE had more evidence than what we were shown, until we watched the trail. It's so hard to have patience here, when the Mom and family say Caylee is alive. We all want the best resolution, but they are doing nothing.

And the tooth sucker, Scott ... Kudos:D

I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.

Please try not to take it personally. Everyone types out responses so fast the threads fly by, often times posts are missed by others.

I'm glad you are here! :blowkiss:

:seeya:OK all....hitting the sack....G'nite!
Especially to the club!

Dang, here in good ole Piedmont NC, we had a big ole bad thunderstorm on Saturday night and I just got my internet back tonite. Glad to hear FL is more prepared.....

Hey shef, glad you are okay and got your internet back. I don't know if there is anything worse than not being able to access the internet.

Way, way off topic ~ I really miss Anderson Cooper at the location of the hurricane. He did allnighters. I always hoped I would have the next day off, so I could watch Anderson Cooper on location (sliding across the street).:blushing:

Listen, I'm not a gambler, but I'd buy a lottery ticket to get a chance at turning Casey over my knee and spankin' her butt good with a leather strap....that girl needs a whuppin' and a night of going to bed without supper and I bet she'd start talking!

Okay, now you worry me.

I don't think they will let her out due to the storm and the possibility of her family having to evacuate, plus phone lines going down.

I'm also amazed at some of the snarkiness on this thread. Yet earlier, I posted a compliment to someone and wished them good luck and my post was deleted.

Go figure.

Hey Pass, I didn't see this post, but wanted you to know that we all appreciate yours posts. For the most, we are pretty respectful here. :blowkiss:

Laney

:seeya:OK all....hitting the sack....G'nite!
Especially to the club!

Night Shef, Lexie, athy, all...think I'll go unwind with my backlog of Colbert Report DVRs.

Saying an extra prayer tonight that God will guide all involved to do the right thing for little Caylee's sake. :rose:

when will Greta transcripts be up? How long after her show do they get put up?

I'm curious about what I read here was said that made Lee tell L Padilla "now you're making assumptions"...I thought I heard something else...if I did it makes all this even more disgusting, imo.

Night Shef, Lexie, athy, all...think I'll go unwind with my backlog of Colbert Report DVRs.

Saying an extra prayer tonight that God will guide all involved to do the right thing for little Caylee's sake. :rose:

Goodnight Sherbie! Thank all you locals for making me feel welcome!

*stopped at the WalMart in WV on my way to Skyline Drive, VA, last week* Ya know, that part right after going over the Potomac from MD you are in VA for a mile and then you are in WV before you get on the serpentine bridge? :)

I am catching up after a day of doing what an Elphaba has to do in an Elphaba world... I was hoping for some Caylee news of significance.. I see the 3 ring circus (or better yet, the Cirque de So'Casey where every statement has to be bent over backwards to figure out what is the truth and what is an illusion) has gone into full swing. Will Greta be posting tonight's video on her site?

gn Sherbie

Saying an extra prayer, too.

You know I'm almost convinced that Casey is a COMPLETE IDIOT! She refuses visit after visit with her family, yet she wants to return home... Does she think her life at home would not be monitored?? Why not just stay in jail where she is "safe"...

I agree with you Sunshinegirl! However, I don't know who the real 'idiots' are in this 3 ring circus! Let's look, k?

Scenario 1: From what I can tell (anyone, everyone correct me if I'm wrong, please!) this relationship between Casey and Cindy is as volitile as a nuke! Personally, I believe they're both sick and quite surprised George hasn't done them both in.

Scenario 2: They Cindy and Casey have a very taunting adversarial relationship that 'feels the love' through pain and misery. They both seem to feed off of each other.

Scenario 3: Every time I hear Casey call a family member (Lee) or one of her contemporaries, 'Honey' with this quasi-transactional analysis tone of Parent, Adult, Child tricotomy, honestly, I feel as though I going to puke.

Outside of scenarios I cannot possibly for a minute think of putting a pit bull dog in with a shark!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! This is one time in history that I can remember ever wanting or encouraging a Court to intervene; or, then again, perhaps that's what LE wants; nothing better than a domestic distribance call to get these people arrested AGAIN. Only this time, GM's got to go down.

As for everyone else on this thread: I AGREE wholeheartedly: something is very wrong here, and something is missing...this is the weirdest handling of a case I think I've ever seen. Sorry for the length.

Leviosa

Will Greta be posting tonight's video on her site?

Not sure. I've been looking for that 2 hour George and Cindy inteview that Greta said she would post on her website, and still can't find it.

Check one of the sticky notes to see if someone has posted it there.

Hope you find it.

Laney

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487